Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Tinubu Departs Abuja For Netherlands Tuesday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Departs Abuja For Netherlands Tuesday (9961 Views)

President Tinubu Departs For Lagos For Christmas-New Year Break. / President Tinubu Departs For France To Attend Financial Summit (Video) / President-Elect Tinubu Departs Nigeria For Europe On Working Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Departs Abuja For Netherlands Tuesday by ManirBK: 8:14am On Apr 23
On the invitation of the Prime Minister of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, Mark Rutte, President Bola Tinubu will on Tuesday, April 23, depart Abuja for the Netherlands on an official visit.

While in the Netherlands, the President will participate in the Nigerian-Dutch Business and Investment Forum that will bring together heads of conglomerates and organizations in both countries,” the Presidency revealed in a statement signed by Tinubu’s Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Ajuri Ngelale.

The statement is titled ‘President Tinubu to embark on an official visit to the Netherlands and attend an economic forum in Saudi Arabia.’

President Tinubu will engage in high-level discussions with the Prime Minister and separate meetings with His Royal Majesty, King Willem-Alexander, and Queen Maxima of the Kingdom.

The Queen is the United Nations Secretary-General’s Special Advocate for Inclusive Finance for Development.

Also, the Nigerian-Dutch Business and Investment Forum will bring together heads of conglomerates and organizations in both countries to explore opportunities for collaboration and partnerships, especially in agriculture and water management, towards innovative solutions for sustainable farming practices.

Ngelale said there will be extensive discussions with the Dutch officials on port management operations for which they have world-renowned expertise.

After his engagements in the Netherlands, the President will attend a special World Economic Forum meeting scheduled for April 28-29 in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

The WEF would focus on Global Collaboration, Growth, and Energy for Development.

It would be his second visit to the Gulf state in five months.

Tinubu and his entourage will use the opportunity of the gathering of over 1,000 leaders from business, government, and academia to discuss his Renewed Hope Agenda for the country.

The President will be accompanied by some ministers and other senior government officials.

The Netherlands is the fourth European state President Tinubu has visited since assuming office 11 months ago and his 18th foreign destination.

So far, he has visited Paris, France (thrice); London, the United Kingdom; Bissau, Guinea-Bissau (twice); Nairobi, Kenya; Porto Norvo, Benin Republic; New Delhi, India; Abu Dhabi and Dubai in the United Arab Emirates; New York, the United States of America; Riyadh, Saudi Arabia; Berlin, Germany; Addis Ababa, Ethiopia; Dakar, Senegal and Doha, Qatar.

https://punchng.com/tinubu-departs-abuja-for-netherlands-tuesday/

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Departs Abuja For Netherlands Tuesday by ManirBK: 8:14am On Apr 23
The best able president of Nigeria.

Safe Trip and be safe every day the Jagaban of Africa

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Departs Abuja For Netherlands Tuesday by garriAndsugar: 8:17am On Apr 23
Ajala the traveller.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Departs Abuja For Netherlands Tuesday by Iykopee(m): 8:18am On Apr 23
grin grin grin the coastal highway is a criminal adventure.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Departs Abuja For Netherlands Tuesday by Naira20: 8:19am On Apr 23
Let's hope they'd have mercy on Tinubu this time around.
No one trusts him...Investors are "posting" him and giving him renewed hope

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Departs Abuja For Netherlands Tuesday by Namaster: 8:52am On Apr 23
Nigerian Presidents are ALWAYS so eager to leave Nigeria.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Departs Abuja For Netherlands Tuesday by jkpbestseries: 9:09am On Apr 23
Go there and discuss nuclear energy so that Nigeria can build one. So that all these guys selling generators with high price will know how far

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Departs Abuja For Netherlands Tuesday by Stanleymaster1: 9:12am On Apr 23
To do what.
Re: Tinubu Departs Abuja For Netherlands Tuesday by NorthernAgender: 9:15am On Apr 23
Yes because the road not pass any of igbo land it's a big blow we understand.
Iykopee:

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Departs Abuja For Netherlands Tuesday by Offpoint1: 9:35am On Apr 23
grin
Re: Tinubu Departs Abuja For Netherlands Tuesday by bhella10: 9:36am On Apr 23
Safe travels Mr. President

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Departs Abuja For Netherlands Tuesday by RecentHistory: 9:36am On Apr 23
Iykopee:

Burying Obidogs is a task that must be done.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Departs Abuja For Netherlands Tuesday by EyeCumInPiss: 9:36am On Apr 23
Re: Tinubu Departs Abuja For Netherlands Tuesday by Ayoola171(m): 9:36am On Apr 23
Amiable Presido, Safe trip Sir.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Departs Abuja For Netherlands Tuesday by dfrost: 9:36am On Apr 23
Hmm...
Re: Tinubu Departs Abuja For Netherlands Tuesday by superCleanworks(m): 9:37am On Apr 23
May this very journey bring good fortunes for Nigeria whether I like him or not.

Na progress I want abeg.

CheapHomes1:
then tell me how foreign trip will bring turn around of fortunes and progress that you hope for

"I HOPE" and "I AM CERTAIN"
these are two different things but you just want to argue and make nothing out of nothing. You are not even clever with your comments.
I have given you three chances to step back and check yourself but your sheer stupidity continues to encapsulate your senses.

Whatever grudges you hold against Tinubu is ENTIRELY your business and frankly, I don't care.

I only hope for the best and if you don't know what it means to have HOPE, that is your business. I choose to be OPTIMISTIC and that is my business.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Departs Abuja For Netherlands Tuesday by abc115: 9:37am On Apr 23
God Bless President Bola Tinubu
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Departs Abuja For Netherlands Tuesday by managemoney(m): 9:38am On Apr 23
Safe travels...
But I think he should've gone to Israel grin
By the way, if you are in need of a job in any location across Nigeria, checkout all job vacancies across Nigeria using the link in my signature 👇
Re: Tinubu Departs Abuja For Netherlands Tuesday by tefishy(m): 9:38am On Apr 23
grin

So far, he has visited Paris, France (thrice); London, the United Kingdom; Bissau, Guinea-Bissau (twice); Nairobi, Kenya; Porto Norvo, Benin Republic; New Delhi, India; Abu Dhabi and Dubai in the United Arab Emirates; New York, the United States of America; Riyadh, Saudi Arabia; Berlin, Germany; Addis Ababa, Ethiopia; Dakar, Senegal and Doha, Qatar.

In 4 years, OP the list no go fit contain front page oo

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Departs Abuja For Netherlands Tuesday by sulaak(m): 9:41am On Apr 23
ManirBK:
The best able president of Nigeria.

Safe Trip and be safe every day.

He is the best president and political party (APC) that has led Nigeria's GDP from $570 to $253 billion in less than 10 years.

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu Departs Abuja For Netherlands Tuesday by Babangidapikin: 9:41am On Apr 23
Safe Trip
Re: Tinubu Departs Abuja For Netherlands Tuesday by tiswell(m): 9:41am On Apr 23
Weh done ajala!
Re: Tinubu Departs Abuja For Netherlands Tuesday by datola: 9:41am On Apr 23
All of them are ajala travel all over the world
Re: Tinubu Departs Abuja For Netherlands Tuesday by tradepunter: 9:42am On Apr 23
At least I give him props for not been worst than buhari.... Who travelled the entire earth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Departs Abuja For Netherlands Tuesday by Ewedegubbler: 9:44am On Apr 23
I hope he left with Charles, his drugs supplier

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Departs Abuja For Netherlands Tuesday by Creamypie(m): 9:45am On Apr 23
Ajala
Re: Tinubu Departs Abuja For Netherlands Tuesday by amaridigital(m): 9:48am On Apr 23
NorthernAgender:
Yes because the road not pass any of igbo land it's a big blow we understand.

Tinubu na wicked man I swear. He made sure na Igbo man dey build the superhighway when the project no pass any of their potopoto miserable states. You dey send pikin errand to go buy food wey him mouth no go taste inside. That thing dey pain.....Useless haters.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Departs Abuja For Netherlands Tuesday by Nahunger(m): 9:48am On Apr 23
grin
Ajala
ti Japa
🤗
Re: Tinubu Departs Abuja For Netherlands Tuesday by 1000Capacity: 9:51am On Apr 23
Mr president take me with you
Re: Tinubu Departs Abuja For Netherlands Tuesday by 1000Capacity: 9:51am On Apr 23
1000Capacity:
Mr president take me with you
Take me on your next trip
Re: Tinubu Departs Abuja For Netherlands Tuesday by christejames(m): 9:52am On Apr 23
Just to go and drool while pretending to be listening to his host during the parley shocked

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Departs Abuja For Netherlands Tuesday by SETHARTHUR(m): 9:53am On Apr 23
Netherlands are the best the world in terms of agriculture technology innovation. Speaking of vertical farming and great house farming. How wish the president can discuss on that with cause food is very costly in Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fashola Plans N60 Billion Alternative To Ikorodu Road / Ifeanyi Uba Joins Labour Party For Anambra 2014 / Onnoghen: IPOB Accuses NJC Of Bias.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.