Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,205 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello (37112 Views)

Court Order: It is Unconstitutional for EFCC to Arrest Yahaya Bello - Lawyer / “We May Have To Use The Military To Arrest Yahaya Bello” – EFCC / Justice Mary Odili To Become No 2 At Supreme Court, But May Never Be CJN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello by Frankbaro(m): 4:27pm On Apr 23
White Lion indeed! Quite ironical how a Jellyfish like Yeye Bello chooses to call himself a Lion. Imagine the Coward of Kogi

1 Like

Re: I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello by Jamodeen95(m): 4:42pm On Apr 23
White lion in the mud grin
Re: I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello by Azazyel: 4:47pm On Apr 23
Re: I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello by Mrexcell(m): 4:53pm On Apr 23
Grinhect:
You are a disgrace to the Pride of Lions.. atleast show some braveness like the lion that you are... White one for that matter undecided you fall my hand

I have never seen a scared lion before.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello by bmaster2000: 5:02pm On Apr 23
You think you can fight the federal government...

Ooode....this man is one of the stupidest governors I have seen...can you imagine....?

Escaping arrest as a governor is not a good reputation as a leader. Though there might be high handedness in the EFCC operations on that day...but as a former governor and a leader, you control the situation....what they came for was an arrest and if you do everything within your bit and you are unable to convince them, then, you go with them....and as a former governor, they cannot mal treat you...
Then calling your anointed son Ododo to come and rescue you wasn't a good idea at all. Because, in the future, Ododo can use this against you...

Ayo Fayose faced the same situation after his tenure ..and immediately, he caught a joke of it and used it as a comedy cruise ...but Ayo Fayose didn't spend 10 days in EFCC custody before he was
released ...with the access to his lawyer and litigation here and there he was released...
Yahaya Bello is an unfortunate governor and leader that the Kogi people never produce...

I still repeat it again... Yahaya Bello is not a leader ....is just an opportunist who saw governorship slot on a platter of Gold .....
Re: I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello by grandstar(m): 5:08pm On Apr 23
What a coward!

He is afraid of being arrested, let him go with a lawyer so his rights won't be trampled on.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello by Bfly: 5:20pm On Apr 23
It is a shame that most Nigerian governors get arrest after completing their tenure.

The people have really suffered

1 Like

Re: I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello by ufuosman(m): 6:06pm On Apr 23
White fowl 😂😂😂
Re: I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello by Awoleesu(m): 6:31pm On Apr 23
tefishy:
Bello doesn't understand the mess he is in already. Person wey him photoshoot pre-mugshot done dey everywhere

grin
Re: I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello by AskNgige2: 6:50pm On Apr 23
Cindypresh:

Abeg wetin yahaya Bello do tinupoo that these agbadorians suddenly hated him

Why the emergency hatred😂
U know Tinibu doesn't forgive and also fail promise..
Bello ddnt support him, rather he follow that mumu former robberstanmmp senate president..
He even went to far to go against Tinibu
Re: I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello by countryman13: 8:17pm On Apr 23
Dedeity:
Werey dey fear arrest but you were behaving like little Hitler while in office as governor
Hmmmmm no be small thing ooooo! Imagine a mere 🐀 calling himself white 🦁
I pitied his supporters while in govt and out of govt especially that bloody liar called Kingsley Fanwo

1 Like

Re: I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello by tayo4ng(m): 12:28am On Apr 24
They should give Dino go ahead to fesh him out
Re: I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello by bizzibodi(m): 1:23am On Apr 24
An Igbirra boy afraid of Arrest?
Re: I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello by Ilekokonit: 5:37am On Apr 24
I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest

If you were afraid of arrest, why did you steal from the state treasury If you can't do the time, then don't do the crime.
Re: I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello by Walz001: 11:39am On Apr 24
Young but not wise
You can steal and embezzle money but dont want to face arrest how will you come to court then
Better ask sowore how em do his own
This is black youth with black brain you are no where up to a lion not to say white self

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DSS Invites Faleke And Mohammed Audu / Police Arraign Whistle-Blower Over False Information On Ekweremadu's House / Zahra Buhari Indimi And Kiki Osinbajo At Dunes Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.