Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,763 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello (37128 Views)

Court Order: It is Unconstitutional for EFCC to Arrest Yahaya Bello - Lawyer / “We May Have To Use The Military To Arrest Yahaya Bello” – EFCC / Justice Mary Odili To Become No 2 At Supreme Court, But May Never Be CJN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello by ceejay80s(m): 2:55pm On Apr 23
Cindypresh:

Abeg wetin yahaya Bello do tinupoo that these agbadorians suddenly hated him

Why the emergency hatred😂
Tinubu didn't get his cut from 90b,
Same way he did ambode ,
Once u are not loyal In returns, he goes for u

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello by Theoarhics: 2:55pm On Apr 23
White lion is now a scared lion. This idiot ruled kogi with iron fists... Power is transient.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello by nevadahenz2014(m): 2:55pm On Apr 23
issorit.....after all the lootings and power man's attitude, you are now afraid of arrest. Apostle will hear of this

1 Like

Re: I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello by mbos: 2:56pm On Apr 23
time to pay dearly.......................
Re: I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello by mywells: 2:56pm On Apr 23
He was contending the presidential primary with agbado him self he refuse to step down,in the course of event agbado emerge as the winner, since then agbado have kept his cane that when ever he tenor expire he would cane him,if he thinks that he's stubborn .[sub][/sub]
Cindypresh:

Abeg wetin yahaya Bello do tinupoo that these agbadorians suddenly hated him

Why the emergency hatred😂

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello by SaturnNick(m): 2:58pm On Apr 23
So una know where him dey hide
Re: I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello by nevadahenz2014(m): 2:58pm On Apr 23
the money gum his hand that's all
Re: I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello by Kaiser20: 2:58pm On Apr 23
Mr Yeye Bello should run to Tinubu's house for protection.
Tinubu understand how to cover up such huge looting.
Re: I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello by ussv: 3:01pm On Apr 23
Cowardice! He has lost his bail conditions. He has clearly demonstrated that he will be a flight risk.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello by obaidan: 3:03pm On Apr 23
weyrey dey disguise...if u no thief money why are u afraid of arrest

1 Like

Re: I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello by RealTalker02: 3:04pm On Apr 23
kerry57:
Imagine a criminal demanding not to be arrested. This same werey was busy arresting and dealing with anyone he sees as an opposition when he was on seat.

If e sure for u, hand urself over make we check something Mr ex governor

For real? Inside Life.

Na to thread carefully in this life. The universe is watching
Re: I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello by UmarMusa22(m): 3:05pm On Apr 23
I thought he said he's a (white) lion? Lion wey me I know no dey fear

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello by Tonytonex(m): 3:09pm On Apr 23
Just go, you will not be arrested.
grin grin
Re: I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello by Oju4190: 3:09pm On Apr 23
senior man......what about ur boxing skill
Re: I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello by Lanruze: 3:15pm On Apr 23
Indeed power is transient !

One of the most boastful and arrogant Governors is now scared of arrest.

God is indeed a universal God.

Cubana Chief Priest is 12x bolder than you Yahaya Bello. Take his advice and surrender yourself.

After God na Government, they will get you soon.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello by Pedro334(m): 3:22pm On Apr 23
A member of his legal team, Mr. Adeola Adedipe, SAN, told the court that his client would have made himself available for the proceedings, but was afraid that he would be arrested.....if this news is true then Bello in for a long ride. meanwhile am still reading Animal Farm novel ,,,,,,,
Re: I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello by Govocrete: 3:22pm On Apr 23
A whole white lion exhibiting fear? I now know the difference between a white lion and a white ram.

White ram are always known as Yeye character (if you say Yaya, na you know) attitude.
Re: I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello by madone: 3:29pm On Apr 23
Just imagine if its a suspected street petty thief that made this silly statement, the whole Nigerian security apparatus will be out to make sure he is brought to book. But here behold this man making this nonsense statement. BELLO must be arrested and brought to court just like anyother suspected criminal simple.
Re: I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello by Exceed15: 3:31pm On Apr 23
Lol.. Life is so funny. Today you are in power, tomorrow you are nobody.
Re: I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello by slowice(m): 3:40pm On Apr 23
If to say Peter Obi win presidency Omo e for sweet die.

He for give efcc free hands to operate and men for enter jail tire
Re: I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello by xtianchris(m): 3:43pm On Apr 23
Afraid catch Yahaya Bello 🤣😂🤣😁😁
Re: I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello by Montaque(m): 3:46pm On Apr 23
I want to go to the beach side but I am afraid of water.
Re: I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello by homebase(m): 3:46pm On Apr 23
Except for Ayodele Fayose. Ex gov of Ekiti state

AkpaMgbor:

Remember how rochas was shivering when they came for him in his home? They are all cowards. Even this wike will piss his pants if khaki boys come for him. Most of them are cowardly cowards. But they are getting away with it because the masses are also not any better.

Re: I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello by fitinwell: 3:51pm On Apr 23
iwaeda:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/04/i-want-to-appear-in-court-but-im-afraid-of-arrest-yahaya-bello/

Yahaya bello can you count how many innocent people you have starved and arrested...

It's also your turn to taste how it feels like to be starved and arrested.

If efcc no do der Job as dem dey do Yahoo bois arrest .. then efcc dem be omo kekere coward.. that is over cowardness they worry efcc.
Re: I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello by Charly68: 3:51pm On Apr 23
You complicated issue for yourself..why running if you have nothing to hide
Re: I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello by Sirhush(m): 3:53pm On Apr 23
Last last You will surely be arrested
Re: I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello by gratefulheart(m): 3:55pm On Apr 23
Re: I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello by Adesina2306(m): 4:03pm On Apr 23
Nigeria political class, laws, twist, crown it all Drama!
Re: I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello by Babscleaning(m): 4:05pm On Apr 23
You're not afraid to embezzled money but you're afraid of arrest,efcc arrest na for big men nah,yahya why are you scared be a Man 😀
Re: I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello by crystalpapers(m): 4:18pm On Apr 23
See Yahya bello he's scared of arrest 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Has he forgotten the people he indirectly killed through his political policies or high endness or people he imprisoned because of political differences.

He can't decide what the new government will treat him because he was not a good person to the people he ruled.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Facebook User Blasts Nigerian Politicians After Trump Meets 20% Of Promises / FG Slams 90-count Criminal Charge On Peace Corps / Amosun And Adekunle Akinlade Meet Buhari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.