Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,625 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

"I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying (40139 Views)

Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet / Parents Protest At Lead British School Abuja, Threaten To Withdraw Children / Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by Osanoghodua1: 9:04am On Apr 24
What caused the bully? Penis?
Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by torqque7(m): 9:07am On Apr 24
longetivity:
I saw a video where one of the aunties of the bullied girl slapped sense into her head😂
Abeg share link to video
Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by yewit37486: 9:11am On Apr 24
sammiewrite:
At such a young age and considering how everything blow up, even an adult should be broken. She is not. The remorse is not just there. And make no mistake, it isn't about her age, it is about the wickedness she exhibited in that video, the lack of remorse that followed, and the kind of people she has as guardians or parents, who instead of taking responsibility, decided to sneak religion in. This girl and her family have got doings and I won't be surprised to see her hit the news again in a few years time for something similar. I genuinely hope she is taking out of the country where she can eventually be taking out of circulation because if she stays here, she is a safety risk and will always get off the hook with her family's influence.

She is very unremorseful, it's so clear to see. Eventually, children like this will be the death of their parents, same with those that bullied the Dowen boy to death but got off the hook because of influence. They will eventually get to a point where nothing, including parental influence, can save them.
Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by Collins4u1(m): 9:14am On Apr 24
b*st*rd even wear this headtie to implicate her peaceful ghen ghen grin
Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by yewit37486: 9:15am On Apr 24
77up:
I for like to see that video , may be that will calm my nerve with the way I'm angry with the way that young devil treated that innocent girl😔

Very stupid young bully keeps looking at someone behind the camera like she's been forced to make the apology, stupid bully girl

torqque7:

Abeg share link to video

https://twitter.com/itsSh0la/status/1782740197576159438?

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by judedwriter(m): 9:21am On Apr 24
meobizy:
She was sorry for being caught.

Just like thieves who are caught stealing... they look so sheepish and innocent as if they can't hurt a fly.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by CJStarz: 9:59am On Apr 24
Aboki girl
Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by UnknownQueen(f): 9:59am On Apr 24
NairaOcean:
A lead British school student has come forward to tender a sincere apology after a distressing video surfaced online, showcasing her involvement in bullying a fellow classmate.

The unsettling footage depicts a female student enduring repeated slaps from her secondary school peers, sparking widespread outrage and concern across social media platforms.

In a courageous move, the lead student involved in the incident has stepped forward to express profound remorse, stating, "I am sincerely sorry. I wish this never happened." shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EgHAREOQFk

To err is human, to forgive is divine, after been mad at the action you took on that defenless lady, I forgive you baby,, we are all humans with flaws
Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by Oracle411: 10:09am On Apr 24
This Idiott is not sorry. They forced her.
Boko haram bitchh
Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by delpee(f): 10:36am On Apr 24
We all agree that she was wrong. She's still a child and can be corrected. Now it's time to find a long lasting solution to bullying in ALL schools. We can't pretend that it only exists in LBIS.
Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by Adaisback(f): 10:52am On Apr 24
I am very sure that the girl that was slapped is not an Igbo girl. Coz I trust our Igbo kids, you slap us one, na double you go collect in return. Tah! Who born the maga!
Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by TonyBby: 11:28am On Apr 24
Tetraozonaitera:

You are stupid.

I've you ever seen Muric talk in situations like this?
When Esther was killed in the north did he utter a word?
You fool.

Na to dey cause problem over hijab upandan wanting Muslim girls going to catholic and Baptist schools to wear hijab as if once they wear it they are as holy as angels.

If the lady who was bullied was the one wearing hijab. Aaah the werey would have come out barking like a Bingo.

First foremost, Let me reply according to a Muhfuckin' dick sucker that you're.
I might be stupid in your opinion but You're the bigger fool here.
I did not mentioned anything relating to Muric.
I'm not his aide to know whether he spoke or not, cause I condemned, a lot of people condemned the killing of Esther cause this is not an
Islamic country and no rule states that kill anyone who Insults the prophet in the Qu'ran. If e sure for you bring am comot.
What is your problem with hijab?, If it disturbs you, contest and win presidential then veto it into the constitution to ban hijabs in school.
Go and attack Muric and bark like the bingo you claimed the two of you are.
Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by ufotunang: 11:40am On Apr 24
Look at her ugly face...with that her face she looks so dangerous
Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by Nebes: 11:46am On Apr 24
Brendaniel:
Your sins are forgiven, go and slap no more but Bianca Ojukwu might still need you as her P.A

How on earth did you remember to marry these slaps to Bianca's own?
That's smartness right there.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by Myself2(m): 11:58am On Apr 24
God punish you and your apology. The parents of the bullied girl should go all out for war. Sue all the bxtches that bullied their daughter, drag the school through roforofo mud of social media, then sue the school, ensure to get maximum justice of public revenge where the little witches and bxtches that slapped their daughter would be made to line up and she slaps them back.
The school should pay damages, then she should change schools
Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by truthhurts2: 12:16pm On Apr 24
This doesn't look like a sincere apology to me coz, I think she's being told what to say word-for-word cos I can hear some background voice saying some things to her and also maintaining eye contact with that person.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by 77up(m): 1:57pm On Apr 24
yewit37486:

https://twitter.com/itsSh0la/status/1782740197576159438?
Honestly,the slap is not enough. That devil deserves more.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by Brendaniel: 2:04pm On Apr 24
Nebes:

How on earth did you remember to marry these slaps to Bianca's own?
That's smartness right there.

Thanks...

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by Phyde: 2:51pm On Apr 24
Na dem, i am not surprise. Violence run in their veins.
Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by Linus199(m): 4:48pm On Apr 24
Tetraozonaitera:

The Prof. Is not protecting anything. He just likes wahala.
Did he make any utterance when Esther was killed by other students?

He doesn't talk I'm issues where Muslims are guilty.

Bullying by hijab wearing student surprised me. I thought once they have hijab on they are saints.
Since Muric can die over student wearing hijab.
My point exactly is, no one is perfect, the prof don't react when Muslims are involved doesn't make him right, doesn't make the Muslims bullying someone right.

Putting on hijab doesn't make saint.
Muslims aren't perfect but Islam is perfect, so whoever offend you personally respond to him or her because they offended you not Islam.
Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by Christlike01: 5:22pm On Apr 24
What's the meaning of the hijab she wore in the video,to stir up religious sentiments?
Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by Atolu01: 6:26pm On Apr 24
So happy there's evidence. If it had gone on long enough, on several occasions, and the survivor had lashed out back, out of expected human tiredness, confusion, and pain, and that was also witnessed, she may be the only one being condemned by now. 2k18, it shall not be well with all of you.
Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by Atolu01: 6:28pm On Apr 24
Them come tell her make she wear hijab for the video to make her look remorseful, who no watch that video wey she for dey wire slap like soldier against civilian go think say she dey innocent.

Haha. The victim. Silly narc.
Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by Tetraozonaitera: 7:52pm On Apr 24
Linus199:
My point exactly is, no one is perfect, the prof don't react when Muslims are involved doesn't make him right, doesn't make the Muslims bullying someone right.

Putting on hijab doesn't make saint.
Muslims aren't perfect but Islam is perfect, so whoever offend you personally respond to him or her because they offended you not Islam.

I love your way of response but don't agree with you.
Shalom
Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by UmarFaruk98: 9:33am On Apr 30
Tetraozonaitera:
faruk You lack wisdom.
Where in my post did I say its a christian school. I've made my point. You can go and plung in the ocean.
wawa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kelvin Ogheneogaga: Student Flogged To Death By Teacher, Ekiugbo Grammar School / Covenant University’s First Class Graduates Dominate PRESSID / Solve This Easy And Yet Tricky Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.