Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery (23026 Views)

Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery / After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience / Man Loses His Father And Shop To Ochanja Market, Onitsha Fire (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by GemUnique(m): 8:26pm On Apr 24
MrBrownJay1:

ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!!
giving birth is actually very easy to do, and the amount of people with complicated pregnancies around the world is less than 10%. you dont even need a state of the art facility to give birth, thats why majority of people in villages and remote places can easily give birth without going to a hospital OR BETTER YET, thats why many women give birth (by themselves) to unwanted children and can throw the healthy baby away undetected.

Very easy to do?
Uncomplicated pregnancies 10%? Who gave you that stat?

This particular case, given that they had issue with fertility, she's most likely a Primigravida, a risk factor on it's own. 14years barren, she's most likely 35/40yrs+ another risk factor. Not excluding HTN common with extreme ages.

Pregnancy is beyond the 'Push and It's out.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by dankorode(m): 8:27pm On Apr 24
Chukwuka319:
So terribly horribly horrible news.
But let's analyse.
Let me drop family curses aside, Witchcraft activities and other Satanic operations aside.
Who knows how many abortions the lady committed in the past during her days of fast lane life?
And the man,who knows how many girls he impregnated, abandoned with the babies, even encouraged the mothers to abort, gave sufficient funds for the abortions.
Who knows if the lady has given birth before out of wedlock and dumped the baby in the bush or refuse dump, leaving it to the mercy of the elements of the Weather and wild animals.
Oftentimes men and women commit atrocities in the past and then seem to forget.
Later when judgement for sins of the past come knocking,they seem to be lost as in how the problems came.
Forget all the Nollywood crappy storylines
Aborting even a single baby can bring devastating consequences because the Word says in EZEKIEL 35:6"Therefore as I live,saith the Lord GOD,I will prepare thee unto blood, and blood shall pursue thee: sith thou hast not hated blood, even blood shall pursue thee.
He who has ears,let him hear.
Life doesn't go like Nollywood craps portray it.
no wonder the bible said:the fear of the Lord tend to life,he that have it shall abide satisfied he shall not be visited with evil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by duduade: 8:27pm On Apr 24
dominique:
After going through so.much to conceive. They shouldn't have even allowed a labour option. They should have opted for CS which is not as stressful as struggling to push out a baby. May God console the bereaved
Exactly
It is well

1 Like

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by SAMBARRY: 8:28pm On Apr 24
MrBrownJay1:

ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!!
giving birth is actually very easy to do, and the amount of people with complicated pregnancies around the world is less than 10%. you dont even need a state of the art facility to give birth, thats why majority of people in villages and remote places can easily give birth without going to a hospital OR BETTER YET, thats why many women give birth (by themselves) to unwanted children and can throw the healthy baby away undetected.
this is an insensitive and unempathethic thing to say.you think it's every woman that has it easy with pregnancy and child birth? You think All women's bodies are the same?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Chukwuka319(m): 8:29pm On Apr 24
dankorode:
no wonder the bible said:the fear of the Lord tend to life,he that have it shall abide satisfied he shall not be visited with evil.
Exactly my brother.God bless.
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Kobojunkie: 8:30pm On Apr 24
kingthreat:
It's like there was a curse for she not to have children. That when it seemed the curse was about to be broken, her life was taken. People, life is more spiritual than physical. It is reasons like this people go to spiritually-minded churches like MFM, CAC, Zion ministries, etc. Please if you are reading this, take your spirituality more seriously.
I am not saying you come to church. Even if you have to go to Babalawo or native doctor, just be spiritually minded.
It is reasonings such as these here that cause people to end up in asylums out here at the end of the day. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Kobojunkie: 8:31pm On Apr 24
dankorode:
It is reasonings such as these here that cause people to end up in asylums out here at the end of the day. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Religion in Nigeria hides a lot of mental illness, no be small! lipsrsealed
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by delpee(f): 8:31pm On Apr 24
Wow! 😭😭
I hope this man has good people around him. This is a tough one to bear. May God console and strengthen him. May the lady and child rest in peace.
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by crystalpapers(m): 8:31pm On Apr 24
May God comfort him. The loss is a huge one that only God can help to pull through the devastating effects. This loss will affect all about his being.

It is well.
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Manager001: 8:32pm On Apr 24
Death Y?
So heartbreaking 💔
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Onyeka8: 8:33pm On Apr 24
So painful. May she and her child RIP AMEN.
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Villa12(m): 8:33pm On Apr 24
MrBrownJay1:

ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!!
where did you get your stats from? The source!

2 Likes

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:35pm On Apr 24
SAMBARRY:
this is an insensitive and unempathethic thing to say.you think it's every woman that has it easy with pregnancy and child birth? You think All women's bodies are the same?

sista... although there are many complicated pregnancies out there, let us not fool ourselves with WRONG FACTS.... A) being pregnant is not the most difficult task on earth AND/OR B) out of all pregnancies, only 10% are complicated pregnancies.

GemUnique:
Very easy to do?
Uncomplicated pregnancies 10%? Who gave you that stat?

This particular case, given that they had issue with fertility, she's most likely a Primigravida, a risk factor on it's own. 14years barren, she's most likely 35/40yrs+ another risk factor. Not excluding HTN common with extreme ages.
Pregnancy is beyond the 'Push and It's out.
Villa12:
where did you get your stats from? The source!

choose any of the links below (thank me later)...
complicated pregnancies around the world:
https://www.forbes.com/health/womens-health/pregnancy/pregnancy-statistics/

maternal death rate around the world:
https://ourworldindata.org/maternal-mortality
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by sunsweet33: 8:36pm On Apr 24
kingthreat:
It's like there was a curse for she not to have children.
That when it seemed the curse was about to be broken, her life was taken.
People, life is more spiritual than physical.
It is reasons like this people go to spiritually-minded churches like MFM, CAC, Zion ministries, etc.
Please if you are reading this, take your spirituality more seriously.
I am not saying you come to church. Even if you have to go to Babalawo or native doctor, just be spiritually minded.

I think I agree with you. Who knows the kind of evil comment both families may have been passing, hmm. In that kind of situation the woman should just hide herself somewhere until the baby is like 3 months.
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by sonnie10: 8:36pm On Apr 24
tuzeriouz:
When a woman is pregnant, it's 50:50 even with state-of-the art facility and best in class birth attendants. Bringing out life is the most difficult task on planet earth.
But why do we have higher maternal mortality rates in less developed countries than in rich countries?

1 Like

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Babamide(m): 8:36pm On Apr 24
So annoying. This thing happened over a month ago on twitter and you are just bringing it here.
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by YaksonFCA(m): 8:37pm On Apr 24
This is heartbreaking May their soul rest in peace. Condolences
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by delishpot: 8:38pm On Apr 24
So.e stupid men will still say what's the big deal in childbirth.
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Kobojunkie: 8:39pm On Apr 24
sunsweet33:
I think I agree with you. Who knows the kind of evil comment both families may have been passing, hmm. In that kind of situation the woman should just hide herself somewhere until the baby is like 3 months.
And you comfortably assume that this particular woman did not observe all those pagan rituals you have listed and more only to end up dead at the end of the day? You religious folks are just chuck full of .... **shudder** undecided
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Fearyourcreator: 8:39pm On Apr 24
poshestmina:
After ,some vagabond sons of Satan will open their mouths to ask "What do women bring to the table ?"
"What's so special about women giving birth?'

They put their LIVES on the table!!!!
Same way I lost my immediate elder sister.
I pray the man survives and heals

Rest in peace to the mother and child.
You are very stupid ... Any small thing your type starts comparing... If you never born no get belle again na ... Werey ... So men don't die providing for their families and these things don't happen frequently... If not how many people for dey this world ... Kilode ... Same hospital she die how many die giving birth to those that survived... Na today people dey born ... Nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Kobojunkie: 8:40pm On Apr 24
sonnie10:
■ But why do we have higher maternal mortality rates in less developed countries than in rich countries?
The deplorable health care system is to blame... simple! undecided
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Fearyourcreator: 8:41pm On Apr 24
MrBrownJay1:

ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!!
You dey mind am ... Make she check world population some hundred years and ago and come back ... Even Nigeria population don times four since independence

1 Like

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by bluefilm: 8:44pm On Apr 24
End time infertility
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Digmygold: 8:46pm On Apr 24
So sad.
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Donaldoni: 8:49pm On Apr 24
Chukwuka319:
So terribly horribly horrible news.
But let's analyse.
Let me drop family curses aside, Witchcraft activities and other Satanic operations aside.
Who knows how many abortions the lady committed in the past during her days of fast lane life?
And the man,who knows how many girls he impregnated, abandoned with the babies, even encouraged the mothers to abort, gave sufficient funds for the abortions.
Who knows if the lady has given birth before out of wedlock and dumped the baby in the bush or refuse dump, leaving it to the mercy of the elements of the Weather and wild animals.
Oftentimes men and women commit atrocities in the past and then seem to forget.
Later when judgement for sins of the past come knocking,they seem to be lost as in how the problems came.
Forget all the Nollywood crappy storylines
Aborting even a single baby can bring devastating consequences because the Word says in EZEKIEL 35:6"Therefore as I live,saith the Lord GOD,I will prepare thee unto blood, and blood shall pursue thee: sith thou hast not hated blood, even blood shall pursue thee.
He who has ears,let him hear.
Life doesn't go like Nollywood craps portray it.

You didn't speak wisely at all angry

1 Like

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by RodgersAkpafu: 8:50pm On Apr 24
MrBrownJay1:

ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!!

I'm not so sure i will agree with u

Sometimes people over estimate this labour and delivery thing
But it's still. A BIG DEAL

3 Likes

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by kpompey: 8:51pm On Apr 24
All women should deliver by CS, government should make this a law. People hardly died in develop world during delivery because they do not subject women to this very difficult condition. Normal delivery is painful and stressful. Any man who can not afford CS should not impregnate a woman. Start thrift once your wife is pregnant or insure your wife so that government pays the bill.

1 Like

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by crackhouse(m): 8:52pm On Apr 24
Twitter story
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Bliztzer: 8:53pm On Apr 24
poshestmina:
After ,some vagabond sons of Satan will open their mouths to ask "What do women bring to the table ?"

Na d next thing be that ?

Na half story u still hear, no be the full gist.

This no be for the weak, na d strong dey dorrminate. Make God no deliver us into hands that are stronger than us.
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:53pm On Apr 24
Fearyourcreator:
You dey mind am ... Make she check world population some hundred years and ago and come back ... Even Nigeria population don times four since independence

its always women coming with such yeye statistics... pregnancy being the hardest task on earth, BWAAAAH WHAT A JOKE!!!!

- do they know how difficult it is to overcome poverty/hunger? (just go a few days without food and see how "easy" pregnancy will be)
- do they remotely know how difficult/painful it is to overcome being a drug addict?
- some men out there go to war and get their limbs blown away and have to crawl to safety....
- some men get physically tortured because of their religious faith (in the name of anti terrorism BS)...if in doubt, women should go check the type of atrocities that were done to innocent men in Guantanamo (aka waterboarding etc)

RodgersAkpafu:
I'm not so sure i will agree with u
Sometimes people over estimate this labour and delivery thing
But it's still. A BIG DEAL

yes giving birth is a big beautiful deal (is about giving life), but not remotely the hardest task on earth... lets be real!

2 Likes

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by sunsweet33: 8:57pm On Apr 24
Kobojunkie:
And you comfortably assume that this particular woman did not observe all those pagan rituals you have listed and more only to end up dead at the end of the day? You religious folks are just chuck full of .... **shudder** undecided

I don’t know what she did or didn’t do oo, I only agreed with that guy that there are often some unseen evils to be overcome in situations like this.

14 years of barrenness…ha! Absolutely NO curse too big for people to render on the person. The original infertility may even give way to another intractable one, due to evil utterances.
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by trappatoni(m): 9:00pm On Apr 24
Sorry for your loss.....it is well.....
poshestmina:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Husband Is A Kleptomaniac, LASTMA Official Tells Court / Photos: Blind Mother Welcomes Twins Months After Daughter Went Missing / My Husband Wants Divorce And Custody Of Our Child He Never Catered For!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.