Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,748 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery (23005 Views)

Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery / After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience / Man Loses His Father And Shop To Ochanja Market, Onitsha Fire (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by ufuosman(m): 9:01pm On Apr 24
So painful
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by maasoap(m): 9:01pm On Apr 24
kingthreat:
It's like there was a curse for she not to have children.
That when it seemed the curse was about to be broken, her life was taken.
People, life is more spiritual than physical.
It is reasons like this people go to spiritually-minded churches like MFM, CAC, Zion ministries, etc.
Please if you are reading this, take your spirituality more seriously.
I am not saying you come to church.
Even if you have to go to Babalawo or native doctor, just be spiritually minded.

Simple CS would have saved both mother and child or at least, one of them

1 Like

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Kobojunkie: 9:02pm On Apr 24
sunsweet33:
I don’t know what she did or didn’t do oo, I only agreed with that guy that there are often some unseen evils to be overcome in situations like this. 14 years of barrenness…ha! Absolutely NO curse too big for people to render on the person. The original infertility may even give way to another intractable one.
There is no such thing as unseen evil lurking somewhere looking to kill her. Barrenness is not unique to Nigeria or Nigerians. It happens to women everywhere, and in many developed countries where the healthcare systems are developed, there are many solutions already available to counter the problem. undecided

Why don't you one day sit calmly down and reason why none of these ideas you people in these dark places cling to can be observed in the civilized world outside of your mental and your mind? There is a reason why and the minute you hit it, you will be all too wiling to set yourselves free of these mental shackles abeg! undecided
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by InvertedHammer: 9:06pm On Apr 24
tuzeriouz:
When a woman is pregnant, it's 50:50 even with state-of-the art facility and best in class birth attendants. Bringing out life is the most difficult task on planet earth.

/

LIES.

/
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by GindoX(m): 9:07pm On Apr 24
What's really wrong with some people.. na everything una dey take do content? Haaa. Nawa ooo
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by BiGVEEN58(m): 9:07pm On Apr 24
tuzeriouz:
When a woman is pregnant, it's 50:50 even with state-of-the art facility and best in class birth attendants. Bringing out life is the most difficult task on planet earth.

It's not 50:50 stop writing rubbish.
Bringing out life is not even close to the most difficult task on earth.

Stop being sentimental and be reasonable.

3 Likes

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Solidex(m): 9:08pm On Apr 24
Typical of a brain-washed religious man who upheld his pastors counsel over that of the Doctor opinion on the mode of delivery of his child.
No qualified Doctor would allow a pregnant woman who had a history of infelity of that duration, go into the labour room for trial of labour without counselling or recommending a Ceaserian section as the appropriate and the safest mode of delivery considering the preciousness of that child.
Most probably, he declined that option because his pastor must have had his mind precondioned to believe she would deliver like the Hebrew women.
That is one of the atrocities religion has brought upon African men.
I have no pithy for him.

3 Likes

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Villa12(m): 9:12pm On Apr 24
Fearyourcreator:

You are very stupid ... Any small thing your type starts comparing... If you never born no get belle again na ... Werey ... So men don't die providing for their families and these things don't happen frequently... If not how many people for dey this world ... Kilode ... Same hospital she die how many die giving birth to those that survived... Na today people dey born ... Nonsense
you this failure again. You don come here again. Go and work on your failed marriage and stop living all your life on here

By the way, you can never compare the sacrifice of women to men. Women generally risk their lives to bring forth another life. Many lost their lives while some their lives never remain the same. Reason why Children love their mother more than father. It is nature. Even the holy quoran and Bible, when admonishing children on how to take care of their parents mention mother 4 times before mentioning father.

Igi gi se iya ni alujana omo wa

Take note

2 Likes

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by highchief1: 9:15pm On Apr 24
phosky:
After 14 years of infertility, a man loses his wife and child in the delivery room

https://eyesoflagos.com/2024/04/24/after-14-years-of-infertility-a-man-loses-his-wife-and-child-in-the-delivery-room/

the truth is some things are not meant to be if u force it u will see what u are looking for.that man and woman no Dey destined to have kids they tried to force it.i had a man in my uni then that wasn’t destined to have a wife.aby woman he marries dies.he buried about 4 wife’s before I graduated.
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by sunsweet33: 9:15pm On Apr 24
Kobojunkie:
There is no such thing as unseen evil lurking somewhere looking to kill her. Barrenness is not unique to Nigeria or Nigerians. It happens to women everywhere, and in many developed countries where the healthcare systems are developed, there are many solutions already available to counter the problem. undecided

Why don't you one day sit calmly down and reason why none of these ideas you people in these dark places cling to can be observed in the civilized world outside of your mental and your mind? There is a reason why and the minute you hit it, you will be all too wiling to set yourselves free of these mental shackles abeg! undecided

Your submission is mainly superfluous since I never said that fertility issues were peculiar to Nigeria or that Nigeria doesn’t need better healthcare.

Yes! There is evil lurking in many places, I’m sorry to have to inform you. If you like, ignore it in the name of being more “enlightened” or whatever, na you sabi.

It’s more a sign of “mental shackles” to ignore these things than to acknowledge them.
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by winner37(m): 9:15pm On Apr 24
The worst thing that could ever happen to a man ... My heart felt condolences
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Penywise(m): 9:16pm On Apr 24
tuzeriouz:

It's not true. If it's true then 50% of pregnant women will die during childbirth.

Also, it's not the most difficult task on earth. Have you ever tried fusing two atoms together or built a rocket?
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by kingthreat(m): 9:18pm On Apr 24
Kobojunkie:
It is reasonings such as these here that cause people to end up in asylums out here at the end of the day. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Kobojunkie....For more than a decade you never disappoint on nairaland. Na you be the asylum case study. hijo de puta

3 Likes

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Lovelydaisies: 9:18pm On Apr 24
Incomplete story.

What happened that led to their deaths?
How did the poster learn of their deaths before the man?

It's sad all the same.
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by OdefaGirl(f): 9:18pm On Apr 24
MrBrownJay1:

ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!!
giving birth is actually very easy to do, and the amount of people with complicated pregnancies around the world is less than 10%. you dont even need a state of the art facility to give birth, thats why majority of people in villages and remote places can easily give birth without going to a hospital OR BETTER YET, thats why many women give birth (by themselves) to unwanted children and can throw the healthy baby away undetected.

If only you knew

3 Likes

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Chukwuka319(m): 9:23pm On Apr 24
Donaldoni:

You didn't speak wisely at all angry
And you did?Lol! Your opinion is useless to me and means absolutely nothing to me.
So save your breath.
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Kobojunkie: 9:25pm On Apr 24
sunsweet33:
■ Your submission is mainly superfluous since I never said that fertility issues were peculiar to Nigeria or that Nigeria doesn’t need better healthcare.
■ Yes! There is evil lurking in many places, I’m sorry to have to inform you. If you like, ignore it in the name of being more “enlightened” or whatever, na you sabi. It’s more a sign of “mental shackles” to ignore these things than to acknowledge them.
It is exactly this evil lurking everywhere mentality that led me to remind you that the problem of barrenness is not experienced only by Nigerians. It has been mostly tackled everywhere in the developed world. However, when it comes to Nigeria where the problems go pretty much untouched, you lot are quick to remember evil and curses but never the fact that you have done almost nothing to solve the problem itself. undecided

2. The only evil lurking everywhere is that caused by human beings. In this case, the deplorable healthcare system in Nigeria to date, the choice made against CS which could have at least saved the baby's life, and you folks thinking it is OK to invoke juju and your gods who have not been effectively in resolving any of the issues faced by Nigerians, etc. Those are evils that are propagated by men — humans. undecided
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Kobojunkie: 9:28pm On Apr 24
kingthreat:
Kobojunkie....For more than a decade you never disappoint on nairaland. Na you be the asylum case study. hijo de puta
This from the one spewing nonsense regarding curses and spirituals earlier, all issues which are near non-existence when similar cases occur in the developed world. undecided
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by sunsweet33: 9:35pm On Apr 24
Kobojunkie:
It is exactly this evil lurking everywhere mentality that led me to remind you that the problem of barrenness is not experienced only by Nigerians. It has been mostly tackled mostly everywhere in the developed world. However, when it comes to Nigeria where the problems go pretty much untouched, you lot are quick to remember evil and curses but never the fact that you have done almost nothing to solve the problem itself. undecided

2. The only evil lurking everywhere is that caused by human beings. In this case, the deplorable healthcare system in Nigeria to date, the choice made against CS which could have at least saved the baby's life, and you folks thinking it is OK to invoke juju and your gods in this when this issue has or mentions absolutely none of that. undecided

You are just going around in circles…unless you can prove that people in other countries don’t believe in curses (they do) then your argument is meaningless.

There’s no info stating that the couple refused CS but you mention it as if it’s fact, yet still you want to dictate to other people what and what they should mention…abeg shift
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Elzazzi: 9:40pm On Apr 24
Chukwuka319:
So terribly horribly horrible news.
But let's analyse.
Let me drop family curses aside, Witchcraft activities and other Satanic operations aside.
Who knows how many abortions the lady committed in the past during her days of fast lane life?
And the man,who knows how many girls he impregnated, abandoned with the babies, even encouraged the mothers to abort, gave sufficient funds for the abortions.
Who knows if the lady has given birth before out of wedlock and dumped the baby in the bush or refuse dump, leaving it to the mercy of the elements of the Weather and wild animals.
Oftentimes men and women commit atrocities in the past and then seem to forget.
Later when judgement for sins of the past come knocking,they seem to be lost as in how the problems came.
Forget all the Nollywood crappy storylines
Aborting even a single baby can bring devastating consequences because the Word says in EZEKIEL 35:6"Therefore as I live,saith the Lord GOD,I will prepare thee unto blood, and blood shall pursue thee: sith thou hast not hated blood, even blood shall pursue thee.
He who has ears,let him hear.
Life doesn't go like Nollywood craps portray it.

What if they didn’t do any of those you mentioned. Bad things happen to good people and good things happen to bad people. Life no get manual.

3 Likes

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Kobojunkie: 9:43pm On Apr 24
sunsweet33:
■ You are just going around in circles…unless you can prove that people in other countries don’t believe in curses (they do) then your argument is meaningless.
■ There’s no info stating that the couple refused CS but you mention it as if it’s fact, yet still you want to dictate to other people what and what they should mention…abeg shift
1. It does not matter whether they believe in secretly believe in curses or not, what matters is that science almost always comes to the rescue at the end of the day. So a good healthcare system is powerful enough to handle most of those nonsensical ideas you carry there too. undecided

2. Arggh! You forgot that I mentioned the deplorable healthcare system in Nigeria first. The fact that the majority of religious folks do avoid CS is not to be downplayed at all, even though it was not my intention to present it as the definite reason for the death in this case. undecided
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by NairaMaster1(m): 9:48pm On Apr 24
phosky:
After 14 years of infertility, a man loses his wife and child in the delivery room

https://eyesoflagos.com/2024/04/24/after-14-years-of-infertility-a-man-loses-his-wife-and-child-in-the-delivery-room/

E.O.D

My wife is done. Birth? Very deadly in Nigeria
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by sunsweet33: 9:49pm On Apr 24
Kobojunkie:
1. It does not matter whether they believe in secretly believe in curses or not, what matters is that science almost always comes to the rescue at the end of the day. So a good healthcare system is powerful enough to handle most of those nonsensical ideas you carry there too. undecided

2. Arggh! You forgot that I mentioned the deplorable healthcare system in Nigeria first. The fact that the majority of religious folks do avoid CS is not to be downplayed at all, even though it was not my intention to present it as the definite reason for the death in this case. undecided

Hahaha 🤣 You said you brought up Nigeria vs other countries because I mentioned evil and curses. And now that evil And curses in the context of foreigners is mentioned, you say it doesn’t matter 😆 Good night o
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Cantonese: 9:58pm On Apr 24
Chukwuka319:
So terribly horribly horrible news.
But let's analyse.
Let me drop family curses aside, Witchcraft activities and other Satanic operations aside.
Who knows how many abortions the lady committed in the past during her days of fast lane life?
And the man,who knows how many girls he impregnated, abandoned with the babies, even encouraged the mothers to abort, gave sufficient funds for the abortions.
Who knows if the lady has given birth before out of wedlock and dumped the baby in the bush or refuse dump, leaving it to the mercy of the elements of the Weather and wild animals.
Oftentimes men and women commit atrocities in the past and then seem to forget.
Later when judgement for sins of the past come knocking,they seem to be lost as in how the problems came.
Forget all the Nollywood crappy storylines
Aborting even a single baby can bring devastating consequences because the Word says in EZEKIEL 35:6"Therefore as I live,saith the Lord GOD,I will prepare thee unto blood, and blood shall pursue thee: sith thou hast not hated blood, even blood shall pursue thee.
He who has ears,let him hear.
Life doesn't go like Nollywood craps portray it.

Carry your very poor knowledge comot for here please.

1 Like

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Bukfab(f): 10:00pm On Apr 24
Kobojunkie:
Make other women come yab her say she no be real woman even after it all? Nah! 🤔

Yab am say wetin?? If e easy mk dem runs am..
I saved my life with CS wen i was about giving birth to my second child.Though,my hubby was mad at me,dat i wanted to waste his money,I told him not to drop any money,dat I will take care of the bills..Behold,I was operated and the be baby was weak,I was told he was placed on oxygen wen he came out...I had save enough money when i was pregnant for operation becos i don't want to risk my life and that of the baby... Ignorance kills faster,but in all GOD IS THE GREAT PHYSICIAN 🙌🙌

4 Likes

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Kobojunkie: 10:04pm On Apr 24
sunsweet33:
Hahaha 🤣 You said you brought up Nigeria vs other countries because I mentioned evil and curses. And now that evil And curses in the context of foreigners is mentioned, you say it doesn’t matter 😆 Good night o
What you just said makes no sense! undecided

I said people are free to believe as they choose but at the end of the day what is real is that regardless of their delusions, the better hospital system is what prevails over their many delusions. undecided
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Kobojunkie: 10:06pm On Apr 24
Bukfab:
Yab am say wetin?? If e easy mk dem runs am..
I saved my life with CS wen i was about giving birth to my second child.Though,my hubby was mad at me,dat i wanted to waste his money,I told him not to drop any money,dat I will take care of the bills..Behold,I was operated and the be baby was weak,I was told he was placed on oxygen wen he came out...I had save enough money when i was pregnant for operation becos i don't want to risk my life and that of the baby... Ignorance kills faster,but in all GOD IS THE GREAT PHYSICIAN 🙌🙌
At least you had your first baby the normal way so your other women folk would be more understanding. This was likely this woman's first try at having a baby and she probably had to have it the natural way and not the other way. grin
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Chukwuka319(m): 10:07pm On Apr 24
Cantonese:

Carry your very poor knowledge comot for here please.
Carry your Rabid Animal Syndrome comot for here please. Why are you barking like a dog now? I wonder who died and made you miserable.
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by DECLAN2015(m): 10:07pm On Apr 24
Racoon:
Under what circumstances please? What pain, anguish, and sad turn of even for this family. The devastation is understandable. What is just wrong with every aspect of this nation. Just pray he does not have PTSD. It will lead to more ripple effects. God please help his helplessness

What is d woman doing in Labor room
That should be elective CS
Not push push

1 Like

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Cantonese: 10:09pm On Apr 24
Chukwuka319:

Carry your Rabid Animal Syndrome comot for here please.
Why are you barking like a dog now?
I wonder who died and made you miserable.

You see why I said you should carry your poor knowledge away from here, Mr. Fake Spiritual analyst?

Maybe na you die to make yourself miserable!
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Bukfab(f): 10:09pm On Apr 24
Kobojunkie:
At least you had your first baby the normal way so your other women folk would be more understanding. This was likely this woman's first try at having a baby and she probably had to have it the natural way and not the other way. grin
It was CS as well ...It was the first birth that enlightened me....
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Kobojunkie: 10:12pm On Apr 24
Bukfab:
■ It was CS as well ...It was the first birth that enlightened me....
Your own better then. Many of the discussions wey I don read dey talk say a real woman ought to born via natural especially if it is her first birth. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Made You Decide To Get Married? / 21-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Food / The Stress Of Having Your Nigerian Mother Buy Clothes For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.