Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,049 members, 7,863,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:33 AM

EFCC: Yahaya Bello's Supporters Performing Rituals To Prevent His Arrest (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC: Yahaya Bello's Supporters Performing Rituals To Prevent His Arrest (Video) (31491 Views)

APC Presidential Primary: Yahaya Bello's Supporters Commend Nigerians / Yahaya Bello's Supporters Deny VP Slot, Says Opponents Afraid of His Rising Name / 2023: Yahaya Bello's Supporters In Nassarawa Inaugurate Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC: Yahaya Bello's Supporters Performing Rituals To Prevent His Arrest (Video) by bentenny(m): 2:44pm On Apr 24
πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Olodo....trying to defend your oppressor!
You cannot Define stupidity without mentioning apc minions!
Re: EFCC: Yahaya Bello's Supporters Performing Rituals To Prevent His Arrest (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 3:41pm On Apr 24
Kennitrust:
I'm a primary school dropout. I don't compare myself with you academically but I'm grateful to God that helps a supposed illiterate person like me to read and write.

You are a fool for not showing me something honest about your supported government.
you and this your made in aba English grin
Re: EFCC: Yahaya Bello's Supporters Performing Rituals To Prevent His Arrest (Video) by Agugbadin: 4:11pm On Apr 24
This is a bigger problem than terrorism. Illiteracy and gullibility.
Re: EFCC: Yahaya Bello's Supporters Performing Rituals To Prevent His Arrest (Video) by BucketHat(m): 4:33pm On Apr 24
This is mind boggling oooo!!!!!!!!

The poor keep defending the political elite's that improvised them.πŸ€”

Time wil tell!!!!!

1 Share

Re: EFCC: Yahaya Bello's Supporters Performing Rituals To Prevent His Arrest (Video) by Exceed15: 8:48pm On Apr 24
Poverty and hunger is a bastard.
Re: EFCC: Yahaya Bello's Supporters Performing Rituals To Prevent His Arrest (Video) by BALLOSKI: 5:01am On Apr 25
ibira people...

It's a shame!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola β€” Governor Fashola / Wives Of APC Governors At National Women Conference (photos) / 2023: NPP Endorse Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.