Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Northern Governors Convene In USA For Symposium On Regional Insecurity. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Governors Convene In USA For Symposium On Regional Insecurity. (18126 Views)

Dino Melaye Vs Amaechi At The Osasu Show Symposium (Photos) / "Sit Down!": Amaechi Embarrassed At Osasu Show Symposium. Nigerians React / Nigeria, Morocco Sign Agreement On Regional Gas Pipeline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Governors Convene In USA For Symposium On Regional Insecurity. by Villa12(m): 8:05pm On Apr 24
helinues:
They should come and tell us when ever any of the Western politicians come to Nigeria to come and have retreats.

I guess the issue they want to discuss about is in USA.

Shame on them
fearyourcreator see your fellow Ronu dey yab your leaders grin

Btw, i hope y'all know emilokan also do same? Nigeria leaders generally
Re: Northern Governors Convene In USA For Symposium On Regional Insecurity. by tnerro1(m): 8:06pm On Apr 24
Why not Somalia or Afghanistan
Re: Northern Governors Convene In USA For Symposium On Regional Insecurity. by Chukwuka319(m): 8:07pm On Apr 24
Kobojunkie:
Get the fk off of here and straight back into the asylum where you belong abeg!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Madman,fk off and go back to the lunatics home where you belong.
Re: Northern Governors Convene In USA For Symposium On Regional Insecurity. by Greystone: 8:07pm On Apr 24
CodeTemplar:
Why not in Iran or Saudi Arabia?

Or Afghanistan? 😄
Re: Northern Governors Convene In USA For Symposium On Regional Insecurity. by Azzik: 8:08pm On Apr 24
CodeTemplar:
Why not in Iran or Saudi Arabia?
Good question my brother...then no see any middle East country to do their meeting.
The same US when then dey condemn, this people are comedians
Re: Northern Governors Convene In USA For Symposium On Regional Insecurity. by sevenhundred(m): 8:08pm On Apr 24
helinues:
They should come and tell us when ever any of the Western politicians come to Nigeria to come and have retreats.

I guess the issue they want to discuss about is in USA.

Shame on them
they (western)were the senior, the same reason people go to school to learn.
Re: Northern Governors Convene In USA For Symposium On Regional Insecurity. by Chukwuka319(m): 8:08pm On Apr 24
Kobojunkie:
Get the fk off of here and straight back into the asylum where you belong abeg! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Lol! You have already entered the market and so your madness is incurable.
Saliva drooling rabid animal 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Northern Governors Convene In USA For Symposium On Regional Insecurity. by Professor822714: 8:09pm On Apr 24
Fools- everyone knows they won't do anything about insecurity. They are all there for the dollars and estacode a woof. Sons of buhari the lazy incompetent dullard that spent over 300 days in London treating ear ache.
Re: Northern Governors Convene In USA For Symposium On Regional Insecurity. by zeyt: 8:09pm On Apr 24
They should have convened in Zamfara or Katsina the epicenter of danditry. Because clearly the convener has missed the mark. The issue in the Northern Nigeria isn't conflict by definition of the term. It is brazen criminal activities bieng perpetrated against the innocent populace. Now a big business. It's not dissatisfaction or disagreement among parties but sheer act of violence for financial gain nothing more.
Re: Northern Governors Convene In USA For Symposium On Regional Insecurity. by Chukwuka319(m): 8:13pm On Apr 24
VULCAN:
Written by someone who can't survive 24 without relying on Tech that was either invented in the US or modernized there.

Mtscheww

Ask the daft whether he doesn't use SM?

FB US
Linkedin US
Yahoo US
Google and YouTube US

Let me not continue.

Reminds me of these stupid terrorists that hate US passionately but can't do without their tech as well.

Ewoo! Another pathetic Western ass licker spotted.
You are not only stupid but daft as well.
Why not accept their LGBTQ agenda in your life and family, since you so much love them.
Stop fooling yourself.
I should ask you daft whether US is the only tech manufacturer.
Re: Northern Governors Convene In USA For Symposium On Regional Insecurity. by Exceed15: 8:15pm On Apr 24
Why the no converge for any Islamic State?
Re: Northern Governors Convene In USA For Symposium On Regional Insecurity. by Chukwuka319(m): 8:16pm On Apr 24
Forkthiefnubu:

BS , the USA is a big big blessing to the world inspite of everything
If they are actually a big blessed as you say,why are you not accepting their LGBTQ agenda for yourself and family?
Re: Northern Governors Convene In USA For Symposium On Regional Insecurity. by Kpatakpata: 8:22pm On Apr 24
Bunch of Clown. They security meeting on north ink us.
Re: Northern Governors Convene In USA For Symposium On Regional Insecurity. by Chukwuka319(m): 8:26pm On Apr 24
Kobojunkie:
Get the fk off of here and straight back into the asylum where you belong abeg!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Let me ask you, have you bothered to know why you are so useless?
Because you are Kobojunkie,a useless reject of the gods,cursed to be mentally imbalanced,a piece of human waste that has absolutely no place in Mother Nature and needs to be eliminated ASAP.
Your mental retardation is so great that you need to be perpetually in chains and padlock.
Animal!
Re: Northern Governors Convene In USA For Symposium On Regional Insecurity. by Elidrisy20: 8:34pm On Apr 24
Useless governors, na $$$ Dem dey go look for
Re: Northern Governors Convene In USA For Symposium On Regional Insecurity. by Fearyourcreator: 8:43pm On Apr 24
Villa12:
fearyourcreator see your fellow Ronu dey yab your leaders grin

Btw, i hope y'all know emilokan also do same? Nigeria leaders generally
Ise o ka e Lara... Oni ranu Omo ... You dey follow everywhere on nairaland... Lolzzz pere po ni bi yi ooo
Re: Northern Governors Convene In USA For Symposium On Regional Insecurity. by Villa12(m): 8:45pm On Apr 24
Fearyourcreator:

Ise o ka e Lara... Oni ranu Omo ... You dey follow everywhere on nairaland... Lolzzz pere po ni bi yi ooo
have you started working on your marriage?
Re: Northern Governors Convene In USA For Symposium On Regional Insecurity. by xtianxtian(m): 8:46pm On Apr 24
Are they afraid to discuss in Nigeria?
Is it the insecurities in their states made them run to U.S
Re: Northern Governors Convene In USA For Symposium On Regional Insecurity. by delishpot: 8:46pm On Apr 24
People that are feeding fat from the insecurity in the region. This meeting cannot take place in Nigeria? They are even using it to arrange Yankee vacation in the name of symposium.
Re: Northern Governors Convene In USA For Symposium On Regional Insecurity. by damosade(m): 8:50pm On Apr 24
The same USA they hate
Re: Northern Governors Convene In USA For Symposium On Regional Insecurity. by Charly68: 9:07pm On Apr 24
They are deceiving themselves.. the nonsense in their territories can't fester like that in the west ,the Governors will rise up to quell it .. But the Northern Governors are part of the insecurity agenda so the boys became lawless the more
Re: Northern Governors Convene In USA For Symposium On Regional Insecurity. by seunayantokun(m): 9:13pm On Apr 24
So, they prefer to Nigeria to hold such a meeting?
Re: Northern Governors Convene In USA For Symposium On Regional Insecurity. by OChimex: 9:46pm On Apr 24
gaby:
Hahaha

Clowns who should be converging in the middle of Sambisa are in the U.S for a jamboree while deceiving their poor followers.

Their dirty fans in Nigeria will be shouting that nigeria is safer than the US, whereas their leaders are running from safe place Nigeria to unsafe place US to hold security meetings about insecurities in Nigeria.
Africans are just low mentally.
Re: Northern Governors Convene In USA For Symposium On Regional Insecurity. by Forkthiefnubu: 9:56pm On Apr 24
Chukwuka319:

If they are actually a big blessed as you say,why are you not accepting their LGBTQ agenda for yourself and family?
Am not gay but yes I have accepted them to be the way they are , which is human like me , the USA made it possible for the world to know what freedom is , see the advances in tech , medicine etc

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Convene In USA For Symposium On Regional Insecurity. by Menclothing1: 10:05pm On Apr 24
Not even one state where u govern that u can use most of u all
Are Senceless
Re: Northern Governors Convene In USA For Symposium On Regional Insecurity. by udemzeus(m): 10:06pm On Apr 24
Shameless folks, after using Boko Haram to rig jonathan out
Re: Northern Governors Convene In USA For Symposium On Regional Insecurity. by Onewazobia(m): 10:09pm On Apr 24
RenaissanceGuy:
The same US who invited them is not interested in any country being in peace. Or how would their arms manufacturing industry fair if there's peace?? Unintelligent balderdash.

Without their arm Company many country would have kill themselves finish,
And if I may ask where do you got this idea that USA don't want any country to be at peace?
Are they the only one producing ammunition?
What's exactly your problem with them.
They supply Saudi Arabia defence apparatus yet no war going on within her.
Be careful BP kills, hate is bad

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Convene In USA For Symposium On Regional Insecurity. by Burruchaga71(m): 10:35pm On Apr 24
Aboki's in America?
I can't believe this
Re: Northern Governors Convene In USA For Symposium On Regional Insecurity. by toprealman: 10:37pm On Apr 24
FreeStuffsNG:

Smh. When you sponsor your own, please host it in Abuja to save your money instead of sponsoring all expense paid trip for the state Chief Executives
I will do mine remotely!
Re: Northern Governors Convene In USA For Symposium On Regional Insecurity. by gaskiyamagana: 11:48pm On Apr 24
Re: Northern Governors Convene In USA For Symposium On Regional Insecurity. by ufotunang: 11:55pm On Apr 24
Just wasting money traveling to USA... government just address poverty hunger hardship unemployment inflation,rural underdevelopment and insecurity will reduce and stop gradually in nigeria and the North.. simple
Re: Northern Governors Convene In USA For Symposium On Regional Insecurity. by eagleu: 2:57am On Apr 25
Anybody remembers the loud noise made when southern governors tried to meet in PH?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NERC: Discos To Pay For Rejecting Electricity / Governor Zulum Tells Remi Tinubu He Will Deliver Borno To Tinubu / Court Jails UNIZIK Ex-Lecturer For Defamatory Comments On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.