Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify (12949 Views)

Nonconsensual Removal Of Condom During Sex, Illegal In California / Apple Fire Rages In California, Thousands Evacuated (Photos) / About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by Congrats321(m): 7:00pm On Apr 25
Who started the war?
God1000:
The demonstration is in solidarity with the people of Palestine as they resist genocide and continue in their struggle for liberation

I think americans are becoming wiser by the day compared to some nigerians that want to see innocent people die everyday, they don't listen to media propaganda anymore.

1 Like

Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by general111(m): 7:00pm On Apr 25
Even after oct7th Hamas were still firing rockets into Israel.
So they are protesting why Israel is not allowing themselves to b killed by Hamas..
Bloody Hamas that will immerse themselves in civilian environment.
Anybody caught protesting should be sent back to their countries if they are immigrants..

2 Likes

Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by Kennitrust(m): 7:01pm On Apr 25
No start wetin you no go fit finish

Gaza should finish what they started

1 Like

Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by StPete: 7:02pm On Apr 25
WrriterNg:
The United States would not make it to it's 300th birthday. This is very certain.

Just a little more violence from this would trigger a revolution that would tear the country apart into smaller parts.

If I were Russia or China, I would voice my support for those protesting and also provide them with everything they need. Just like the US does.

Wishful thinking
If wishes were horses, beggars would ride. Unfortunately it is not tongue

2 Likes

Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:04pm On Apr 25
Do the protest in Saudi.. or wait until another Muhammad bomb you again before you learn

1 Like

Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by LegendHero(m): 7:05pm On Apr 25
If na Nigeria, USA go don issue statement condemning the stiffening of free speech and calling on the authorities to release the students.

Hypocritical world.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 7:05pm On Apr 25
Amayabor1:

Lol. If US citizens that support Isreal in this war come out to protest, you go know say this pro-palestine protest na child's play.

There is far more support in the US for Isreal than Palestine. Nor let these baby protests fool you.

Let them come out and show their faces, those supporting GENOCIDE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by Racoon(m): 7:07pm On Apr 25
Seems the student were still eating indomie when September 11, 2001 happened.

2 Likes

Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by Timfreds(m): 7:08pm On Apr 25
Why don't they also protest against Hamas holding on to hostages.
Every terrorist sympathizer and anti-semitist should be thrown in jail.
The campuses have been infiltrated by those Islamabad guys.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by Krankhead: 7:10pm On Apr 25
This is the same way all the enemies of Nigeria and those protested against Isreal in Nigeria for things that doesn't concerns them will put in prison especially those that said they have 1000 foot soldiers to send from one region of Nigeria to protect Isreal. They even claimed they are from Isreal. You can rant from now till the end of the universe, I don't care.
They will react to this my comments. Just watch them
Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by olaniyilukman(m): 7:10pm On Apr 25
Numerouno94:
Gud one From the California and Texas's authorities. Arrest any bastard terrorist and her sympertizers who wish to cause chaos and disrupt the peace being enjoyed in the universities involved.
MR Genius, you are the one who knows terrorist abi, instead of you to find solution confront your home country here and look for ways to put food on the table...
Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by Laple0541(m): 7:12pm On Apr 25
But one unrighteous nuisance that called himself Righteousness is always happy on this platform seeing women and children being killed. Hope he will not wish these innocent protesters dead as well.

5 Likes

Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by Patriotic9ja(m): 7:12pm On Apr 25
What happened to western freedom of choice, speech, association, etc? Hypocrisy at its peak. The people are getting wiser by the day

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by pansophist(m): 7:12pm On Apr 25
Democracy in action. Hypocrisy at its best. If na Russia now, media will loud it like hell.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by EleventhWeirdo: 7:15pm On Apr 25
Numerouno94:
Gud one From the California and Texas's authorities. Arrest any bastard terrorist and her sympertizers who wish to cause chaos and disrupt the peace being enjoyed in the universities involved.

Lol this clown probably typing from a cesspit in Nigeria thinks America is like his hellhole of a country where expressive freedoms are repressed at will cheesy
Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by 43Ronin: 7:17pm On Apr 25
God1000:
The demonstration is in solidarity with the people of Palestine as they resist genocide and continue in their struggle for liberation

I think americans are becoming wiser by the day compared to some nigerians that want to see innocent people die everyday, they don't listen to media propaganda anymore.
On the contrary I think they are being manipulated by the deep-state that want to use israel-palestinian conflict to invoke a 3rd world war. Ask yourself this question? Why is Isreal bombing civilians and terrorists at the same time? Also ask why is Hamas refusing all negotiations to bring peace to Gaza despite being killed by Israel on a daily. Just recently the EU with America offered everything on a platter only for hamas to reject. They should continue, no amount of protest will stop their pummeling untill the release all the hostages dead or alive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by Krankhead: 7:17pm On Apr 25
WrriterNg:
The United States would not make it to it's 300th birthday. This is very certain.

Just a little more violence from this would trigger a revolution that would tear the country apart into smaller parts.

If I were Russia or China, I would voice my support for those protesting and also provide them with everything they need. Just like the US does.

This is just the same way u said Tinubu will.not win APC primary, He won, you said he will not be Sworn in , he did. Just wake up from your slumber and go find Garri to drink. Your mate don live you behind. You think America is your myopic people you can spread propaganda to convince . When America have time for you, you will pray not to have been born. Even the mighty Trump knows what he is going through Now. A former president I'm talking about. Those people that started the Jan 6 riot are cooling off in jail regretting listening to Trum. They have criminal records. Go and find out what it means to have criminalrecords in America

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by Needlemover: 7:17pm On Apr 25
God1000:

Let them go and protest in their countries of origin. Can that foolish Mahmoud Khalil protest freely in Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan or even the so-called Palestine? Even in this shithole of a 'corn-try' ruled by Islamic terrorists they dare not do it. Was the Lekki toll gate protest not peaceful? Didn't the terror loving, goro chewing Buhari and his narcotic, agbadorian extremist counterpart order the killing of the protesters simply because they were mostly Christians? I blame western countries trying to accommodate these animals, most of them are part of terror sleeper cells waiting activation, e go soon clear for those satanic, woke, foolish democrats eye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:19pm On Apr 25
WrriterNg:

Abdulmalik, stfu!

1 Like

Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by SpatialKing(m): 7:19pm On Apr 25
They want to destroy our American universities with their needless protest...
Why are they targeting our universities

1 Like

Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by Greenfaces: 7:20pm On Apr 25
God1000:

You think these Nigerian Christian fanatics even know what gaza or Palestine or isreal or America or world war 2 was all about? They know nothing so long as the victims are Muslims. Now these are advanced Americans who they look up to, are they fools too?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by SpatialKing(m): 7:21pm On Apr 25
Needlemover:

Let them go and protest in their countries of origin. Can that foolish Mahmoud Khalil protest freely in Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan or even the so-called Palestine? Even in this shithole of a 'corn-try' ruled by Islamic terrorists they date not do it. Was the Lekki toll gate protest not peaceful? Didn't the terror loving, goro chewing Buhari and his narcotic, agbadorian extremist counterpart order the killing of the protesters simply because they were mostly Christians? I blame western countries trying to accommodate these animals, most of them are part of terror sleeper cells waiting activation, e go soon clear for those satanic, woke, foolish democrats eye.

Don't mind them

Most Nigerians gain access to America via student F1 visa now they want to block those opportunities for us all.. If American shut down her doors now to international students they will start complaining...
Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by SpatialKing(m): 7:22pm On Apr 25
WrriterNg:

So that's your wish and dreams

1 Like

Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by Winnin009: 7:22pm On Apr 25
God1000:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIP7HGEkcvY

Police crack down on demonstrations at UT Austin and USC as students at Harvard and Brown set up encampments in protest against Israel’s war on Gaza.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/4/25/students-arrested-in-california-texas-as-gaza-war-protests-in-us-intensify

Lol. They are definitely the minority. Funny Gen Z. 🤣😂🤣
Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by Krankhead: 7:23pm On Apr 25
chopnaira:
Na waoh. This is getting serious.

Google terminated 50 employees I think this week because of this Gaza protest.
Yes they were fired under employment Law. You can't use your activities to put other co-workers in danger. That's what they did and they were justly fired.
Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by Krankhead: 7:24pm On Apr 25
SpatialKing:

So that's your wish and dreams

Don't mind him, The guy is crazy. He is just a confused fellow
Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by amnesty7: 7:24pm On Apr 25
Yet some black gentiles who are worth not more than dogs to the genocidal Zionists will come here to say rubbish.

5 Likes

Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by Entusky(m): 7:25pm On Apr 25
Normally Aljazeera nd propaganda na 5 nd 6
whether they like it or not israel will occupy the whole of that land
Nothing in this world can stop that

1 Like

Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by Mirasteel: 7:26pm On Apr 25
Amayabor1:

Lol. If US citizens that support Isreal in this war come out to protest, you go know say this pro-palestine protest na child's play.

There is far more support in the US for Isreal than Palestine. Nor let these baby protests fool you.
You can keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by Winnin009: 7:27pm On Apr 25
Amayabor1:

Lol. Only a non-informed person will say otherwise. Na just GenZ weh get close friends with some Muslims and stuff dey do all this one.

Their parents go warn them like mad for house; deny them access to their trust-fund; block their credit cards; seize their cars and lock down their apartment.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

End of protest.
Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by BatinHisoki: 7:27pm On Apr 25
No wonder they have banned TikTok because Gazans are using TikTok to document the attacks and genocide against them by Israel. The whole world is witnessing what's happening to the Gazans. This didn't start on October 7th, it has been decades since Israel and their allies have been killing and displacing Palestinians in the name of a war against Hamas.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jacob Zuma 'fathers 20th Child With Friend's Daughter' / ICJ Rejects South African Request For Measures To Limit Israeli Action In Rafah / South African Blacks - Could It Be Inferiority Complex?

Viewing this topic: gcbuyingtoday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.