Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify (12981 Views)

Nonconsensual Removal Of Condom During Sex, Illegal In California / Apple Fire Rages In California, Thousands Evacuated (Photos) / About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by BlocksNG(m): 7:29pm On Apr 25
WrriterNg:
The United States would not make it to it's 300th birthday. This is very certain.

Just a little more violence from this would trigger a revolution that would tear the country apart into smaller parts.

If I were Russia or China, I would voice my support for those protesting and also provide them with everything they need. Just like the US does.
dey play. FreeStuffsNG, you too mumu.

1 Like

Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by Pastoshizzy(m): 7:30pm On Apr 25
Down to Zionist State Of Israel.

2 Likes

Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by Maj196(m): 7:35pm On Apr 25
Death to Israel

2 Likes

Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by brightleave(m): 7:38pm On Apr 25
tiswell:
Deal with Dem terrorist sympathizers
no mind dem. Simply release the hostages dem no gree. Na matyr dem be. Plenty virgin dey 4 dem grin grin

1 Like

Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by Onyedikachi231: 7:39pm On Apr 25
Greenfaces:

You think these Nigerian Christian fanatics even know what gaza or Palestine or isreal or America or world war 2 was all about? They know nothing so long as the victims are Muslims. Now these are advanced Americans who they look up to, are they fools too?

Advanced Americans or useless and worthless islamic immigrants?

No sane real American will protest for islamic terrorists, are they protesting for Israel not to protect itself from terrorists missles issue shot into Israel.

Until worthless Nigerian muslims condemn Deborah's murder, No sane person will take them serious.
Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by Padipadi(m): 7:39pm On Apr 25
God1000:
The demonstration is in solidarity with the people of Palestine as they resist genocide and continue in their struggle for liberation

I think americans are becoming wiser by the day compared to some nigerians that want to see innocent people die everyday, they don't listen to media propaganda anymore.
What do you v to say about Nigerians that are silent about blasphemous killings in name of Muhammad?
Was killing of Deborah Samuel in 2022 and many others accused of blasphemy justified?
Urgent answers needed.

1 Like

Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by Padipadi(m): 7:43pm On Apr 25
WrriterNg:
The United States would not make it to it's 300th birthday. This is very certain.

Just a little more violence from this would trigger a revolution that would tear the country apart into smaller parts.

If I were Russia or China, I would voice my support for those protesting and also provide them with everything they need. Just like the US does.
Sure. It's a free world. Take Putin's WhatsApp and call him to send reinforcement.
Mujaidu!

1 Like

Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by udemzyudex(m): 7:53pm On Apr 25
RevenuesBoost:
Hmmmm.

I just read how many thousands of people Israel killed in the war and it got me thinking... Why did Hamas start the war again in the first place

This war started years back, each fight, Israel kill the most of them, yet they are not tired of initiating the war again and again.

The truth is, even if this war comes to an end, the children who watched their parents die, or a brother who watched his brother die, will want to initiate the war in few years time, as it has always been.

Humans have the spirit of retaliation.
It will take great forgiveness by the people this war affected, before the war can permanently come to an end.

That's why Israel want to end it once and for all, whenever they start the UN and other countries will scream seize fire and Israel will listen, after some years, they'll regroup and attack again.

This time, Israel is taking over Gaza and a new government will be form to handle the activities that's why they want to destroy all their military capabilities, they're still contemplating whether to handover to the Palestinian authority or a different government entirely.

There was a reason why Israel didn't go all out on Iran last week, I believe it was a pre-planned thing.
And there was a reason Iran had to inform US before attacking Israel.

Israel will send some drones or missles to take out one or two things in the country, since it's a light attack, the Iran government will call it off and act like nothing happened and that will be the end.

No regional war
No rise in gas price
And it's a win for US(election is around the corner) and Israel( US that was against Israel going into rafah is now given the green light to go in plus $26b in military aid)

It's win win for both countries.

2 Likes

Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by ford101: 7:54pm On Apr 25
WrriterNg:

if Nigeria can still survive then is it a good first world country like USA that ll not.the ll deport many Muslims back and take back there country.
Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by Lighthammer(m): 7:57pm On Apr 25
Had it been this happened in russia/china those zombified,obnoxious,egregious and nonsensical western ass licker would have been running around typing trash about human right suppression

4 Likes

Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by Originalsly: 8:00pm On Apr 25
Orlu13:

.I'm sure it's the Muslim students of the schools dat instigated d protest...wen America was letting them into d country, we warned them....I hope and pray dat America falls one day

The protest is being spread by Jews... yes Jews ... not Israelis. They are popping up here like everywhere and getting bigger. This weekend may be major disruption since it's been hitting the news that the IDF had a mass grave of over 20 Palestinians. In every protests I've seen.... Jews are there in numbers. What I don't see is the Israeli flag... people not smiling again here. Johnson came to Columbia University... he was booed and was later run out of town.

ProPalestine demonstrators heading towards Columbia University. Riot Police and loads of Police vans.... seemingly to protect them... but in the end were to arrest them when they got to the university.

Outside Columbia University on Broadway. The more the authorities try to crack down the more people are joining. It started at Columbia University... now it's nationwide.

University students are always in the forefront for change .... where are ours?

1 Like

Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by Babalola0920: 8:08pm On Apr 25
Amayabor1:

Lol. If US citizens that support Isreal in this war come out to protest, you go know say this pro-palestine protest na child's play.

There is far more support in the US for Isreal than Palestine. Nor let these baby protests fool you.

Na lie
Most Nigerians are religiously gullible and dumb

2 Likes

Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by Babalola0920: 8:09pm On Apr 25
The editor of this news is bias !!
Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by Tommydare(m): 8:16pm On Apr 25
Think of Korean dramas, you are in a world of your own.
WrriterNg:

Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by Amayabor1: 8:17pm On Apr 25
Babalola0920:

Na lie
Most Nigerians are religiously gullible and dumb

Lol. If that will help you sleep well at night.

But so you know, of all countries in the world, Isreal is the highest beneficiary of US military aid (in billions of dollars).

Cry me a river! 😅

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by tradepunter: 8:19pm On Apr 25
God1000:
The demonstration is in solidarity with the people of Palestine as they resist genocide and continue in their struggle for liberation

I think americans are becoming wiser by the day compared to some nigerians that want to see innocent people die everyday, they don't listen to media propaganda anymore.

Look at this jihadist pretending..... You have failed in your antisemite run..... Trump will come to power and all these useless ignorant foolish students will bare the full brunt of the law...... Keep deceiving yourself your religion have failed and will fail woefully
Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by Amayabor1: 8:22pm On Apr 25
Mirasteel:
You can keep deceiving yourself.

Anything that make you sleep at night.

But so you know, Isreal is the highest beneficiary of US military aid (in billions of dollars).

Cry me a river! 😅

1 Like

Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by tradepunter: 8:23pm On Apr 25
WrriterNg:

This is another wasted product.... I think the world need to sanitize itself of people like this guy..... Always spewing rubbish, some people really to oxidized

1 Like

Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by Amayabor1: 8:26pm On Apr 25
IPIGSRSHALLOW:

Let them come out and show their faces, those supporting GENOCIDE.

They don't need to come out. Use your sense. There are more than 300 million people in the US. And these are the people that could come out to support Palestine? Lol.

I hope you know the US is a Christian country? US is not Pakistan or Saudi-Arabia. It is a hugely populated Christian nation. So, if you think they will support Palestine over isreal then you are a joker!

1 Like

Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by RealEzee(m): 8:34pm On Apr 25
wink dis ones no won go school na y
Wetin concern yabatech students wif protest
Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:44pm On Apr 25
Amayabor1:

Lol. If US citizens that support Isreal in this war come out to protest, you go know say this pro-palestine protest na child's play.

There is far more support in the US for Isreal than Palestine. Nor let these baby protests fool you.
This is no longer the case bro. Americans are becoming aware of the fact that foreign agents have taken over their country, and that they have been lied to for many years.
The veil has been pulled from their eyes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by fkj950ax(m): 8:46pm On Apr 25
God1000:

They should buy a plane ticket and go to Gaza to support Palestine.
Sitting down in your 20th floor condo in Manhattan NY or Downtown LA while ordering DoorDash and Amazon is not truly helping Palestine.
Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by seunayantokun(m): 8:54pm On Apr 25
US don buy market. Maybe they will learn now.
Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by maasoap(m): 8:57pm On Apr 25
Lol. They're weaponise anti semitism grin grin grin
Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by Amayabor1: 8:58pm On Apr 25
NOETHNICITY:
This is no longer the case bro. Americans are becoming aware of the fact that foreign agents have taken over their country, and that they have been lied to for many years.
The veil has been pulled from their eyes

Don't be deceived bro. There are more than 300 million people in the US. The people that have come out to support Palestine in the US are not up to 5 million. 5 million is even too much. Who do you think the other population supports?

For your information, the US is a hugely populated Christian nation. Christians are far more than Muslims in the US. If you think these Christians that form the major part of country will support Palestine over isreal, then you are not being sincere with yourself.

Even Biden as president can't go against isreal if not his re-election will be in jeopardy.
Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by Mombebe: 8:58pm On Apr 25
God1000:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIP7HGEkcvY

Police crack down on demonstrations at UT Austin and USC as students at Harvard and Brown set up encampments in protest against Israel’s war on Gaza.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/4/25/students-arrested-in-california-texas-as-gaza-war-protests-in-us-intensify

And this is supposed to be the best Democracy in the world??😪

If it were to be protest against the Russians annihilating the Ukrainians..oh wow,the United States stands with the protesters.Can y'all see the evil USA is,are Palestinians not humans anymore or a solidarity for them a breach of the law??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by maasoap(m): 9:00pm On Apr 25
Amayabor1:

Laughing. USA govt doesn't listen to her citizens when it comes to sponsoring wars. Many USA citizens don't even want their country to get involved in third party wars let alone sponsoring ones like that of Israel's genocide

1 Like

Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by frankson1(m): 9:02pm On Apr 25
Protesters are being arrested in a "saner clime". The US has gone to the dogs.

2 Likes

Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by Justiceleague1: 9:07pm On Apr 25
WrriterNg:

We all know the children of the devil hates God's children..but they will never prevail over God's children

1 Like

Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by AK481(m): 9:12pm On Apr 25
RevenuesBoost:
Hmmmm.

I just read how many thousands of people Israel killed in the war and it got me thinking... Why did Hamas start the war again in the first place

This war started years back, each fight, Israel kill the most of them, yet they are not tired of initiating the war again and again.

The truth is, even if this war comes to an end, the children who watched their parents die, or a brother who watched his brother die, will want to initiate the war in few years time, as it has always been.

Humans have the spirit of retaliation.
It will take great forgiveness by the people this war affected, before the war can permanently come to an end.

https://twitter.com/NowTheEndBegins/status/1710624187075666260?t=WeqXlc6SQDHr0Q6TffMRDg&s=19

What hamas did on october 7
Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by Amayabor1: 9:25pm On Apr 25
maasoap:

Laughing. USA govt doesn't listen to her citizens when it comes to sponsoring wars. Many USA citizens don't even want their country to get involved in third party wars let alone sponsoring ones like that of Israel's genocide

Lol. That is a blatant lie. Check all the wars the US have fought and you will realize that public opinion is a major factor in deciding whether to start/join a war or not. A classical example is the Korean War.

When George Bush wanted to invade Iraq, what did he tell the American public? That Saddam Hussein has weapons of mass destruction. The American public became angry and they wholeheartedly supported the US invasion of Iraq. Years down the line, it was proven that Iraq didn't have any weapons of mass destruction. What of the Vietnam War? .

One thing you must understand is that as a US President, especially when you are in your first tenure, joining or starting a war when Americans aren't in support can make you lose your re-election or if it is your second tenure, can cost your party.

You will be a failed president/politician if you carry the US into war without public support.

It is that support that Taiwan is enjoying such that the US will likely come to it's aid if China invade it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify by Babinski: 9:28pm On Apr 25
IMASTEX:
Put the protesters in first flight to Gaza. At least, let them show support & love within.

It's better not to start what one can't finish.

Silly kids getting high on Hamas misinformation and stupid sentiments. Let them take a trip to Gaza and observe freedom of speech and liberty under the Hamas regime. They'll quickly realize that their protests are only propaganda for Hamas and Hamas do not even value their (the protesting kids) lives one bit.

I am not surprised because some of these kids romanticize the Hamas monster and its minions just like some romanticize and input human values to wild animals, talking about how cobras, tigers, lions and bison are cute and wouldn't even mind trying to pet those animals in zoos or snap selfies with them against conventional wisdom.

If you are sympathetic to killers that didn't mind raping innocent women, murdering innocent and unarmed civilians, elderly and babies and even roasting babies in ovens for thrills, then you need your moral compass and brain checked.

Some have made a case that Israel should only attack Hamas. It is a lame argument for several reasons:

1. The Palestinians whom you try to label as innocent actually aided and some even participated with Hamas in the October massacre. They cheered Hamas on and didn't see anything wrong wth the inhumanity and wickedness demonstrates by Hamas.

2. Hamas and Palestinians are comfortable launching missiles from school buildings, children playgrounds and hospitals despite knowing the effect and import of retaliation against such areas. They have therefore shown repeatedly that they do not value their children's lives. They would rather use them as human shields and collateral damage to curry international sympathy.

When a man sees his children as disposable propaganda material in a war with you, he gains advantage over you when you try to value the lives of those children higher than the value he places on them, particularly when he is ready to treat your own children worse. Mr. Nice guy never won any war.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UN Adds Russia To ‘list Of Shame’ For Killing Hundreds Of Children In Ukraine / In China, Women Train To Become Bodyguards For Billionaires / Uganda Bans Vulgar Language & Explicit Dancing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.