Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,777 members, 7,820,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Do You Believe “magun” Is Real? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Believe “magun” Is Real? (706 Views)

Magun Is Myth - Real Reason Why Penis Gets Stuck In The Vagina During Sex By Ch / Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun / Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe “magun” Is Real? by GistMedia0: 2:00pm On Apr 26
A man has been spotted elucidating the intricacies of "Magun," a traditional cultural phenomenon prevalent in Yoruba communities. The footage, which has garnered significant attention online, captures the man passionately explaining the origins, beliefs, and potential consequences associated with this mysterious practice. shocked

"Magun," also known as "Thunderbolt," is a traditional charm believed to be capable of enforcing fidelity in marriages and deterring infidelity. Originating from Yoruba folklore, this mystical concept has intrigued and perplexed many outside the culture for centuries.

Is Magun real?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIYe8nX4odk

Re: Do You Believe “magun” Is Real? by Sonnobax15(m): 2:03pm On Apr 26
lipsrsealed
Play mumu play with a typical traditional Yoruba man's wife at your own riisk .....That's all I have to say..

4 Likes

Re: Do You Believe “magun” Is Real? by atiku4President(m): 2:05pm On Apr 26
This topic will attract the attention of agbadoists who need something to cool off from the great Tinubulation
Re: Do You Believe “magun” Is Real? by nifemi25(m): 2:08pm On Apr 26
There are three type of people you don't mess with there wife.... 1 a man of God. 2. An alfa. 3, babalawo . If you believes it's a lie.... Make sure you have your will written first.
Re: Do You Believe “magun” Is Real? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 2:14pm On Apr 26
There's no such thing as magun, I'm talking from experience grin
Re: Do You Believe “magun” Is Real? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 2:15pm On Apr 26
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Play mumu play with a typical traditional Yoruba man's wife at your own riisk .....That's all I have to say..

Lies grin
Re: Do You Believe “magun” Is Real? by ednut1(m): 4:38pm On Apr 26
Juju is based on fear. If magun works alaafin of oyo wives won’t have been cheating on him.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe “magun” Is Real? by Puss360(f): 1:31am On Apr 27
Lol... Traditional superstition sounds real only to it's practitioners!!!!
Magun or whatever, may sound real to those who "believes" in it...
Likewise religion...
Only a Christian that believes in Heaven and Hell, other religion practitioner have something else they believe in...

So if it works, then it will work for those who believes in it...
Re: Do You Believe “magun” Is Real? by meobizy(f): 1:31am On Apr 27
Children on Nairaland believe it’s real.

(1) (Reply)

I Advised My Sister To Leave Her Boyfriend, "No Monkey Can Separate Us”. / She Love Me But The Feeling Is Not There / How Long Should A Courtship Last?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.