Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

APC Enugu State Mourns Senator Ayogu Eze - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Enugu State Mourns Senator Ayogu Eze (8205 Views)

Senator Ayogu Eze Is Dead / Colonel Emmanuel Nwobosi Is Dead; Anambra State Mourns (Photos) / Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Enugu State Mourns Senator Ayogu Eze by Ikeczar(m): 5:30pm On Apr 26
OUR HEART GRIEVES FOR SENATOR AYOGU EZE

We received the news of the tragic and sudden passing of Senator Ayogu Eze on April 25, 2024 with pain and intense sadness.

Senator Ayogu Eze was a major stakeholder of the APC Enugu state. He was a Journlist who worked with Newswatch Magazine and also represented Enugu North Senatorial District between 2007 to 2015, under the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Senator Ayogu Eze was the governorship candidate of our party, APC, in Enugu State in 2019.

Until his demise Sen Ayogu Eze was the member representing Enugu State in the Revenue Mobilization Allocation and Fiscal Commission.

He was also a Special Adviser to the former gov of old Enugu State 1991-93, he also served as a member of Transition to Civil Rule Committee in 1999 and later was appointed Comm. for Commerce 1999-2007

Ayogu Eze was also pioneer Enugu state secretary of PDP.

APC Enugu state holds in reverence the nostalgic memory of Senator Ayogu Eze's legacy of service.

For the eight years he spent in the Senate, he was Chairman Senate committee on media and later on works. He was also a member of the Constitution Drafting and Amendment Committee that made some novel changes to Nigeria’s 1999 constitution.

We, members of APC Enugu State share with the immediate family the grief and intense distress of this irreparable loss, as we pray for the repose of his gentle soul in the bosom of the Lord.

Signed

The Hon Barr Ugochukwu H. Agballah,
Chairman APC Enugu State.

For and on behalf of APC, Enugu State.
26th April, 2024

3 Likes

Re: APC Enugu State Mourns Senator Ayogu Eze by Knivesout(m): 6:22pm On Apr 26
RIP...

By d way,

The likelihood of any naija politician making it to heaven is very close to zero....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Enugu State Mourns Senator Ayogu Eze by Skillsnigeria: 6:24pm On Apr 26
Re: APC Enugu State Mourns Senator Ayogu Eze by NSK4U(m): 6:25pm On Apr 26
Hmm
Re: APC Enugu State Mourns Senator Ayogu Eze by chopnaira: 6:25pm On Apr 26
RIP.
Re: APC Enugu State Mourns Senator Ayogu Eze by Dilijingsly(m): 6:34pm On Apr 26
NSK4U:
Hmm
are u frm nsk?

1 Like

Re: APC Enugu State Mourns Senator Ayogu Eze by Dilijingsly(m): 6:35pm On Apr 26
Straight to h3ll. No mercy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Enugu State Mourns Senator Ayogu Eze by Chizillar1(m): 6:40pm On Apr 26
His name speak volumes in Enugu state. It's a big loss. He was committed to public service. He is an excellent human being with fanatical dedication to his duties. May his gentle soul rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: APC Enugu State Mourns Senator Ayogu Eze by wands: 6:42pm On Apr 26
RIP man. Las Las, na everybody go later leave this place.

1 Like

Re: APC Enugu State Mourns Senator Ayogu Eze by condralbedez: 6:44pm On Apr 26
He dont moving on land, hope they will bury him on air.
Re: APC Enugu State Mourns Senator Ayogu Eze by obinna58(m): 6:47pm On Apr 26
I no follow mourn politician, count me out
Re: APC Enugu State Mourns Senator Ayogu Eze by ZombieTAMER: 6:59pm On Apr 26
Knivesout:
RIP...

By d way,
The likelihood of any naija politician making it to heaven is very close to zero....

From the look of things

what's on ground

not like we're judging anyone

No Nigerian politician will make heaven

Take that to the Bank

3 Likes

Re: APC Enugu State Mourns Senator Ayogu Eze by Catalyst1992: 7:32pm On Apr 26
Ikeczar:

. We Nsukka people don't regard him as anything

2 Likes

Re: APC Enugu State Mourns Senator Ayogu Eze by sunsweet33: 7:35pm On Apr 26
What’s the meaning of “Ayogu” … I hope something positive.
Re: APC Enugu State Mourns Senator Ayogu Eze by clockwisereport: 7:40pm On Apr 26
Catalyst1992:
. We Nsukka people don't regard him as anything
dianyi i bu onye we ne nsukka?

1 Like

Re: APC Enugu State Mourns Senator Ayogu Eze by NewDea4: 7:42pm On Apr 26
Burn in Hell

Fuckér
Re: APC Enugu State Mourns Senator Ayogu Eze by clockwisereport: 7:43pm On Apr 26
Chizillar1:
His name speak volumes in Enugu state. It's a big loss. He was committed to public service. He is an excellent human being with fanatical dedication to his duties. May his gentle soul rest in peace.
We dont know him in Nsukka

1 Like

Re: APC Enugu State Mourns Senator Ayogu Eze by clockwisereport: 7:45pm On Apr 26
Dilijingsly:
Straight to h3ll. No mercy
nwa Omeje, ime aga?
Re: APC Enugu State Mourns Senator Ayogu Eze by ArinzeAnthony03: 7:45pm On Apr 26
Chizillar1:

Who told you all these you are saying

2 Likes

Re: APC Enugu State Mourns Senator Ayogu Eze by Dilijingsly(m): 7:47pm On Apr 26
clockwisereport:
nwa Omeje, ime aga?
adim oyi nwanne. Do u knw me biko?

1 Like

Re: APC Enugu State Mourns Senator Ayogu Eze by clockwisereport: 7:49pm On Apr 26
Dilijingsly:
adim oyi nwanne. Do u knw me biko?
hahaha

I di surprise?
Re: APC Enugu State Mourns Senator Ayogu Eze by Dilijingsly(m): 7:50pm On Apr 26
condralbedez:
He dont moving on land, hope they will bury him on air.
u sabi him wella. Always flying home with chopper
Re: APC Enugu State Mourns Senator Ayogu Eze by Dilijingsly(m): 7:52pm On Apr 26
clockwisereport:
hahaha
I di surprise?
Maka Chukwu adim ezigbo suprised
Re: APC Enugu State Mourns Senator Ayogu Eze by Mbeki: 7:54pm On Apr 26
RIP to him.
As a Commissioner, he destroyed the culvet he constructed for his community over misunderstandings. As senator, he did nothing for Enugu North, he was only receptive to few of his political lackeys.
Nsukka people don't really see him as their own. He is in thesame league with late Senator Okoro and Utazi Chukwuka Utazi that stole constituency items.
Enugu North has never had good representatives in the National Assembly

2 Likes

Re: APC Enugu State Mourns Senator Ayogu Eze by Dilijingsly(m): 7:55pm On Apr 26
clockwisereport:
dianyi i bu onye we ne nsukka?
dianyi i buye onye we ne nsukka banyi

1 Like

Re: APC Enugu State Mourns Senator Ayogu Eze by clockwisereport: 7:57pm On Apr 26
Dilijingsly:
dianyi i buye onye we ne nsukka banyi
abum onye ihe/owerre, Amaeze to be precise

1 Like

Re: APC Enugu State Mourns Senator Ayogu Eze by Dilijingsly(m): 8:02pm On Apr 26
clockwisereport:
abum onye ihe/owerre, Amaeze to be precise
ika no ne amaeze kita. I rented an apartment after okolo's house when i was working with tower fm nsk. Where are u nw

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Big Fight: Tinubu’s Men Set To Battle Fashola / Tinubu Promises Double-digit Economic Growth At Kaduna Rally / Gbaajabiamila Fails To Deliver Polling Unit For Tinubu As Obi Wins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.