Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Reno Omokri Is Seriously Campaigning For Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Is Seriously Campaigning For Peter Obi (454 Views)

Shekau Is Seriously Injured, After Failing To Kill Himself / Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Photos Of Buhari Campaigning For Fayemi At Apc Mega Rally In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Is Seriously Campaigning For Peter Obi by Blaze14k: 7:39am On Apr 27
First of all I don't hate Reno because this is just politics. Reno could easily turn around and start supporting obi like he did before. Remember this argument is predominantly between the yorubas and igbos. If we are to conduct election as we speak obi will get more votes from the yorubas. Reno is fighting so hard to cancel Peter obi because he knows obi is creating alot of impact at the same time making tinubu less popular. Reno is simply giving those who support tinubu a reason to smile amid the current hardship in the country. Reno is chasing shadows same time making money of you people

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Is Seriously Campaigning For Peter Obi by garykoeman: 7:42am On Apr 27
Campaigning for obi. wink wink

Reno is simply exposing his failure and mediocrity.

Peter obi wey Igbo in Anambra hate when he was Governor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Is Seriously Campaigning For Peter Obi by Blaze14k: 7:50am On Apr 27
garykoeman:

Yet in that same anambra he got almost 100% vote you guys don't use your brain at all. Reno is exposing what is totally irrelevant. He is simply giving you what you need to hear to fill your ego making sure you don't lose your faith in tinubu.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Is Seriously Campaigning For Peter Obi by garykoeman: 7:54am On Apr 27
Blaze14k:

Yet in that same anambra he got almost 100% vote you guys don't use your brain at all. Reno is exposing what is totally irrelevant. He is simply giving you what you need to hear to fill your ego making sure you don't lose your faith in tinubu.

100% rigged votes.

The irony of it all is that. All other region votes are evenly distributed.

But S.E votes look oddly to the eyes even the tribunal judges attest to the fact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Is Seriously Campaigning For Peter Obi by NotProphet: 7:58am On Apr 27
garykoeman:

What has he exposed so far?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Is Seriously Campaigning For Peter Obi by Blaze14k: 8:00am On Apr 27
garykoeman:

100% rigged votes.

The irony of it all is that. All other region votes are evenly distributed.

But S.E votes look oddly to the eyes even the tribunal judges attest to the fact.

Lol rigged in your mind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Is Seriously Campaigning For Peter Obi by Forumites: 8:01am On Apr 27
garykoeman:

The op is right. The more you speak about someone the more you make that person popular. Eg. Odumeje the indabosky.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Is Seriously Campaigning For Peter Obi by garykoeman: 8:06am On Apr 27
Forumites:
The op is right. The more you speak about someone the more you make that person popular. Eg. Odumeje the indabosky.

2027 is around the corner.
Re: Reno Omokri Is Seriously Campaigning For Peter Obi by garykoeman: 8:06am On Apr 27
NotProphet:

What has he exposed so far?

Enroll for adult studies if you can't read.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Is Seriously Campaigning For Peter Obi by NotProphet: 8:13am On Apr 27
garykoeman:

Enroll for adult studies if you can't read.
Lolz
What has he exposed na?
He is letting us know what Obi really did.

I never knew Obi bought 30 thousand laptops and computers for all the schools in Anambra.
I didn't know waec did a video in 2016 praising obi education model and now have deleted it
I didn't know all schools in Anambra are equipped to even having generators to supply power. And they are govt schools.
I didnt know obi built independent power plants/substation
Etc

Now i know that 80% of govts schools in Lagos are all in messy dilapidated state

So what has he exposed so far?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Is Seriously Campaigning For Peter Obi by garykoeman: 8:16am On Apr 27
NotProphet:

Lolz
What has he exposed na?

I never knew Obi bought 30k laptops and computers for all the schools in Anambra.
I didn't know waec did a video in 2016 praising obi education model.
I didn't know all schools in Anambra are we equipped to even having generators to supply power
Etc

Now i know that 80% of govts schools in Lagos are all in messy dilapidated state

That obi is the messiah promised the children of Nigeria.
Re: Reno Omokri Is Seriously Campaigning For Peter Obi by Kingsmeal: 8:17am On Apr 27
NotProphet:

Lolz
What has he exposed na?

I never knew Obi bought 30 thousand laptops and computers for all the schools in Anambra.
I didn't know waec did a video in 2016 praising obi education model and now have deleted it
I didn't know all schools in Anambra are equipped to even having generators to supply power. And they are govt schools.
Etc

Knock out😂😂.
Re: Reno Omokri Is Seriously Campaigning For Peter Obi by Kingsmeal: 8:18am On Apr 27
garykoeman:

[/b]

See how Incoherent you now sound because of that hard truth.

So I ask too. What has Reno exposed now?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Is Seriously Campaigning For Peter Obi by garykoeman: 8:19am On Apr 27
Kingsmeal:

See how Incoherent you now sound because of that hard truth.

So I ask too. What has Reno exposed now?

Is he not the messiah again.
Re: Reno Omokri Is Seriously Campaigning For Peter Obi by NotProphet: 8:27am On Apr 27
garykoeman:

[/b]
You people are just doing damage control.

Reno self dey find elon musk money.
Go to Anambra, even private schools can't compete with their govt schools.
Obi brought all the schools to standard.
You can't get that anywhere in Nigeria where govt schools are more standard to private schools.
In terms of health
Even bill gate have to give him best governor in polio eradication

And many more

Obi is not a messiah but rather a man with the heart to do the right thing

Tinubu should sit down and fix Nigeria
This is not 1999 where people dont have access to information and lies and propaganda goes unchallenged.
Every lies will be bursted
Reno wanted to exposed obi but ended up exposing Lagos Tinubu built

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Is Seriously Campaigning For Peter Obi by Enugurangers: 8:28am On Apr 27
He is demarketing Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Is Seriously Campaigning For Peter Obi by garykoeman: 8:32am On Apr 27
NotProphet:

You people are just doing damage control.

Reno self dey find elon musk money.
Go to Anambra, even private schools can't compete with their govt schools.
Obi brought all the schools to standard.
You can't get that anywhere in Nigeria where govt schools are more standard to private schools.
In terms of health
Even bill gate have to give him best governor in polio eradication

And many more

Obi is not a messiah but rather a man with the heart to do the right

Tinubu should sit down and fix Nigeria
This is not 1999 where people dont have access to information and lies and propaganda goes unchallenged.
Every lies will be bursted
Reno wanted to exposed obi but ended up exposing Lagos Tinubu built

Man with right heart invested state fund in personal bank.

A man with right heart has no legacy achievement except beer factory.

Walahi you people are irredeemable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Is Seriously Campaigning For Peter Obi by slivertongue: 8:39am On Apr 27
Blaze14k:

he is not exposing anything but generating discourse that brings out his conduct as governor, atleast it is educating people who don't know.
Re: Reno Omokri Is Seriously Campaigning For Peter Obi by Blaze14k: 8:42am On Apr 27
garykoeman:

Bros want ask you has tinubu ever been involved in any corrupt practice
Re: Reno Omokri Is Seriously Campaigning For Peter Obi by NotProphet: 8:44am On Apr 27
garykoeman:

Anambra is top in education today.
Thanks to obi
Waec recognised his efforts
Many senators den, e.g ben murray bruce where calling the federal govt to follow Obi model to fix Nigeria
Anambra was the most safe state during Obi tenure according to IGP then.
He won best in health

He was the only gov that allowed his finances to be audited as a state governor when the federal govt invited external auditors to investigate how states spend their finances
Anyone hiding things wont allow external people to audit him
Etc
Give this man his flowers

U people need to change strategy. U no longer control the media. Every lies and propaganda will be bursted.
U are really irredeemable

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Is Seriously Campaigning For Peter Obi by Blaze14k: 8:44am On Apr 27
garykoeman:

Is he not the messiah again.

You called him Messiah no one ever did

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Is Seriously Campaigning For Peter Obi by garykoeman: 8:46am On Apr 27
NotProphet:

Anambra is top in education today.
Thanks to obi
Waec recognised his efforts
Many senators den, e.g ben murray bruce where calling the federal govt to follow Obi model to fix Nigeria
Anambra was the most safe state during Obi tenure according to IGP then.
He won best in health

He was the only gov that allowed his finances to be audited as a state governor when the federal govt invited external auditors to investigate how states spend their finances
Anyone hiding things wont allow external people to audit him
Etc
Give this man his flowers

U people need to change strategy. U no longer control the media. Every lies and propaganda will be bursted.
U are really irredeemable

Ok, we will support him in 2031 election.
Re: Reno Omokri Is Seriously Campaigning For Peter Obi by Blaze14k: 8:49am On Apr 27
slivertongue:

he is not exposing anything but generating discourse that brings out his conduct as governor, atleast it is educating people who don't know.

Exactly and that is why reno is making obi more popular

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Is Seriously Campaigning For Peter Obi by VinnyBaba: 8:52am On Apr 27
Enugurangers:
He is demarketing Peter Obi.

Even if he is being successful in Demarketing Peter Obi, It's still Good. smiley

Because in Journalism, Every Publicity is GOOD Publicity. cool smiley

It is BETTER than Atiku, Kwankwanso, Sowore whom we Hardly hear of and Even Tinibu who ONLY is in the news when he gives Appointment. undecided

Reno's Tactics is Counter-Productive! sad

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Is Seriously Campaigning For Peter Obi by NotProphet: 8:54am On Apr 27
garykoeman:

Ok, we will support him in 2031 election.
Nobody is asking for ur support
Acknowledge good things when u see one.

Obi is not your regular naija politician

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Is Seriously Campaigning For Peter Obi by garykoeman: 9:06am On Apr 27
NotProphet:

Nobody is asking for ur support
Acknowledge good things when u see one.

Obi is not your regular naija politician

Peter obi a good product. I laugh at you in latin.

cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Is Seriously Campaigning For Peter Obi by vanbonattel: 9:08am On Apr 27
Every publicity a politician gets is good publicity. Tinybuu used his drug case to keep himself on a front burner till the elections.

Reno, make sure you collect money from Peter Obi for all the hard work you do for him. We all will still vote for Peter Obi again.
Re: Reno Omokri Is Seriously Campaigning For Peter Obi by garykoeman: 9:10am On Apr 27
vanbonattel:
Every publicity a politician gets is good publicity. Tinybuu used his drug case to keep himself on a front burner till the elections.

Reno, make sure you collect money from Peter Obi for all the hard work you do for him. We all will still vote for Peter Obi again.

Peter obi is damaged for good.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Is Seriously Campaigning For Peter Obi by rigid123: 9:11am On Apr 27
Dear Reno
Please explain to us how you could afford the lifestyle you currently live. How did you make the money you used to buy US and UK houses and a fleet of classic cars, marry a foreign wife, and sustain a family abroad? The only known history of your employment is being a former aide to the former vice president AA and President Jo. Let's peg your salary in those positions to N250,000 per month. Multiplying N250,000 with 16 years gives N4,000,000. N4,000,000 is not enough to buy one of the classic cars you flaunted on your FB page some time ago. Are you a covert public funds looter deceiving your followers as a righteous pastor? Please kindly elaborate on these as you usually do.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Is Seriously Campaigning For Peter Obi by vanbonattel: 9:14am On Apr 27
garykoeman:

We all said this about a known drug pusher and the one without certificate, the Dumbo. El ruffai even said he was perpetually unelectable grin
Re: Reno Omokri Is Seriously Campaigning For Peter Obi by Blaze14k: 9:15am On Apr 27
garykoeman:

Oga you haven't answered my question and I believe you should do so. Is tinubu a saint when it comes to corruption?
Re: Reno Omokri Is Seriously Campaigning For Peter Obi by NotProphet: 9:18am On Apr 27
garykoeman:

Peter obi a good product. I laugh at you in latin.

cheesy
Laugh at yourself

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Subsidy Removal / No Subsidy Removal / The Burden Of A Gridlock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.