Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Do You Agree With This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Agree With This (280 Views)

Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them / Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Agree With This by Bongadu: 9:31am On Apr 28
Do you agree with acclaimed kickboxer, businessman, philosopher and influencer Andrew Tate?

always thought sex was kinda gay, all this feel good shit always felt weird to me. Same as dating a girl, you literally have to humiliate yourself and pretend to be all nice and kind and soft when you have a gf, that's gay as Bleep.

If it were for me I would just choose some inteligent girl, smack her in the head with a rock and lock her in my basement where I would have sex wiith her once every 9 months, soon after her giving birth, my penis would be inside that pussy, cumming and making another baby, sex is for procreation, not recreation.

Re: Do You Agree With This by Fidecoo(m): 9:49am On Apr 28
Bongadu:

Do you agree with acclaimed kickboxer, businessman, philosopher and influencer Andrew Tate?

always thought sex was kinda gay, all this feel good shit always felt weird to me. Same as dating a girl, you literally have to humiliate yourself and pretend to be all nice and kind and soft when you have a gf, that's gay as Bleep.

If it were for me I would just choose some inteligent girl, smack her in the head with a rock and lock her in my basement where I would have sex wiith her once every 9 months, soon after her giving birth, my penis would be inside that pussy, cumming and making another baby, sex is for procreation, not recreation.

Crazy!!.
Re: Do You Agree With This by Mikael0407(m): 3:43pm On May 02
he doesnt mean gay in the literal sense but is rather poking fun at people who do that and making clear the primary function of sex. hes right on this

(1) (Reply)

Hosea And Gomer: A Story Of God's Unusual Love #3 / I Need Female Friends In Zaria / Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.