Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Nigeria Needs An Agricultural President. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Needs An Agricultural President. (252 Views)

When I Become The First Agricultural President Of Nigeria Come Year 2027: / Saraki: Nigeria Needs An Active President / "Retire In 2019, Nigeria Needs A Healthy President" - Afenifere Urges Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Needs An Agricultural President. by WealthInvestor: 3:45pm On Apr 28
Some Weeks Ago;

I Came Home To My Wife To Declare To Her That Nigeria Needs An "AGRICULTURAL PRESIDENT" To Solve All of The PRESSING NEEDS of The People.

I Clearly Explained To Her How The Right AGRICULTURAL PRESIDENT of Nigeria Would Be Keen To Creating Agricultural Jobs That Would Pay Youths on A Hourly Basis Through The Utilization of Cryptos.

I Told Her That My Mission 2027 is Already Being Manifested As We Stroll Together Through My Vision 2022.

Year 2022; Everything Changed!

What Changed ?

I Became Clear That I Had To Accelerate Agricultural Solutions With Societal Empowerments (Solar, Security & Health) Needed By The People For Better Living.

With This Clear Audacious Conversation with My Wife; She Didn't Divulge.

She Knew I Am Capable of Achieving Anything That I Set My Mind To.

So, I Advanced To Twitter To Create A "Jobs Empowerment" Page As The Spirit Had Led Me.

I Created "Fast Follow Jobs".

Lo And Behold;

In Less Than Few Hours After Creating The Page;

One of The Vibrant Presidential Aspirant of Nigeria - Followed "Fast Follow Jobs" Because TIME And CHANCE Happened To Me.

You Want To See What Could Have Audaciously Attracted A Person Like "Sowore" To Follow A New Twitter Page ?

" AUDACIOUS PACKAGING".

This is The Kind of Direct Connections TIME AND CHANCE Which is GOD ALMIGHTY Helps You Achieve in Less Than No Time.

AUDACIOUS PACKAGING - Your ROADMAP To TIME FREEDOM And FINANCIAL FREEDOM.

Re: Nigeria Needs An Agricultural President. by helinues: 3:46pm On Apr 28
Agricultural president or better Agriculture minister?

Is Agric the only sectors we have in Nigeria?
Re: Nigeria Needs An Agricultural President. by WealthInvestor: 3:51pm On Apr 28
helinues:

Farm For Your Farm,

Make I Farm For My Farm.

My Mission As An Agricultural President May Be UNCLEAR To You Because You Aren't The Incubator of Such An Idea.

You Can Choose To Minister Over Any Other Sector That Needs Solutions in Nigeria.

My Write-up Already Subtly Integrated My Interest in Providing Solutions To The Solar Sector, Security Sector And Health Sector As An Agricultural President - Already In Motion.

Allow TIME To Tell.
Re: Nigeria Needs An Agricultural President. by Cindypresh(f): 3:53pm On Apr 28
helinues:

Just like buhari you defended for 8 wasted years while screaming diversification

What happened to your buhari's scam rice pyramid?

Re: Nigeria Needs An Agricultural President. by helinues: 3:56pm On Apr 28
Cindypresh:

Just like buhari you defended for 8 wasted years while screaming diversification

What happened to your buhari's scam rice pyramid?

Why do you like crying on my mentions for no sensible reason?

Huh

Can't you make your comments and Waka like other members or would something terrible happen to you if just ignored?

I am just curious
Re: Nigeria Needs An Agricultural President. by Cindypresh(f): 4:00pm On Apr 28
helinues:

Why do you like crying on my mentions for no sensible reason?

Huh

Can't you make your comments and Waka like other members or would something terrible happen to you if just ignored?

I am just curious

Stop copying and pasting this same stale comment everywhere, can't you make use of your Godgiven brain

Stop being curious, you're a nobody
Re: Nigeria Needs An Agricultural President. by helinues: 4:02pm On Apr 28
Cindypresh:

Stop copying and pasting this same stale comment everywhere, can't you make use of your Godgiven brain

Stop being curious, you're a nobody

Oya let me dare you to post screenshots of where I made exact same lines on this forum.

Why are you being so petty like this

Shame
Re: Nigeria Needs An Agricultural President. by mrvitalis(m): 4:04pm On Apr 28
WealthInvestor:
Some Weeks Ago;

I Came Home To My Wife To Declare To Her That Nigeria Needs An "AGRICULTURAL PRESIDENT" To Solve All of The PRESSING NEEDS of The People.

I Clearly Explained To Her How The Right AGRICULTURAL PRESIDENT of Nigeria Would Be Keen To Creating Agricultural Jobs That Would Pay Youths on A Hourly Basis Through The Utilization of Cryptos.

I Told Her That My Mission 2027 is Already Being Manifested As We Stroll Together Through My Vision 2022.

Year 2022; Everything Changed!

What Changed ?

I Became Clear That I Had To Accelerate Agricultural Solutions With Societal Empowerments (Solar, Security & Health) Needed By The People For Better Living.

With This Clear Audacious Conversation with My Wife; She Didn't Divulge.

She Knew I Am Capable of Achieving Anything That I Set My Mind To.

So, I Advanced To Twitter To Create A "Jobs Empowerment" Page As The Spirit Had Led Me.

I Created "Fast Follow Jobs".

Lo And Behold;

In Less Than Few Hours After Creating The Page;

One of The Vibrant Presidential Aspirant of Nigeria - Followed "Fast Follow Jobs" Because TIME And CHANCE Happened To Me.

You Want To See What Could Have Audaciously Attracted A Person Like "Sowore" To Follow A New Twitter Page ?

" AUDACIOUS PACKAGING".

This is The Kind of Direct Connections TIME AND CHANCE Which is GOD ALMIGHTY Helps You Achieve in Less Than No Time.

AUDACIOUS PACKAGING - Your ROADMAP To TIME FREEDOM And FINANCIAL FREEDOM.
Lmao these una agriculture that has kept Nigerians broke

Denied us of multiple more viable industries

There is nothing special about agriculture... It's just a normal business... If the conditions are right people would invest
Re: Nigeria Needs An Agricultural President. by Cindypresh(f): 4:10pm On Apr 28
helinues:

Oya let me dare you to post screenshots of where I made exact same lines on this forum.

Why are you being so petty like this

Shame

Shame gbuo gi dia

Is this not you always claiming everyone is crying on your mention.

You? A nobody

Re: Nigeria Needs An Agricultural President. by WealthInvestor: 7:31pm On Apr 28
KEY NOTES:

AGGRESSIVE Exports of Agricultural Products From Nigeria To Other Countries Will ULTIMATELY Reverse The Fall of The Naira.

These Are The Bodies Responsible For The Inflasive Fall of The Naira:

FG,

CBN,

Ministries of Agriculture,

AFREXIM Bank,

NEXIM,

NEPC.
Re: Nigeria Needs An Agricultural President. by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:41pm On Apr 28
One major problem with Nigerians is IMPATIENCE. Even with an Agricultural President, what Nigerians will be demanding is that you sow today and reap the same day.
Re: Nigeria Needs An Agricultural President. by WealthInvestor: 7:41pm On Apr 28
mrvitalis:

Lmao these una agriculture that has kept Nigerians broke

Denied us of multiple more viable industries

There is nothing special about agriculture... It's just a normal business... If the conditions are right people would invest

What Other Viable Industries Are You Personally Working To Develop in Nigeria ?

Share Your Personal Experience.

Let's See The Political Solutional Project That You Are Working On That Drives You To Write What You've Just Written.

We Are Waiting.
Re: Nigeria Needs An Agricultural President. by mrvitalis(m): 7:50pm On Apr 28
WealthInvestor:

What Other Viable Industries Are You Personally Working To Develop in Nigeria ?

Share Your Personal Experience.

Let's See The Political Solutional Project That You Are Working On That Drives You To Write What You've Just Written.

We Are Waiting.
If you follow me here I have always talked about what I called comparative advantage

Let's look at the poultry industry for example... Nigerian seems to have a comparative advantage in the sense that we produce it cheaper per ton

And we have a chance to take on 30% of the global trade if we invest into it

What's holding us back then? Our maize production and soy production are very expensive compared to the world

We don't have comparative advantage here, even if we do others have higher potential than us

Solution

Allow mazie and soy import, that would reduce the cost of producing poultry products, we can then export this products and have a net positive trade balance

But the corn and mazie industry would die? Realistically they are already dead... So what's the point

Poultry create a $100 billion dollar GDP addition
Over $5 billion in revenue

And over 10 million jobs

This is just a rough example how development works
Re: Nigeria Needs An Agricultural President. by WealthInvestor: 7:59pm On Apr 28
mrvitalis:

If you follow me here I have always talked about what I called comparative advantage

Let's look at the poultry industry for example... Nigerian seems to have a comparative advantage in the sense that we produce it cheaper per ton

And we have a chance to take on 30% of the global trade if we invest into it

What's holding us back then? Our maize production and soy production are very expensive compared to the world

We don't have comparative advantage here, even if we do others have higher potential than us

Solution

Allow mazie and soy import, that would reduce the cost of producing poultry products, we can then export this products and have a net positive trade balance

But the corn and mazie industry would die? Realistically they are already dead... So what's the point

Poultry create a $100 billion dollar GDP addition
Over $5 billion in revenue

And over 10 million jobs

This is just a rough example how development works

Point on.

Nice Scenario.

Now, Let's Look At Your Solution Very Closely.

What If We Replaced Our OVER-DEPENDENCY on Maize To Feed Chickens And Other Animals With High Quality Cassava Peels (HQCP) ?

Is This Not A Better Solution ?
Re: Nigeria Needs An Agricultural President. by mrvitalis(m): 8:21pm On Apr 28
WealthInvestor:

Point on.

Nice Scenario.

Now, Let's Look At Your Solution Very Closely.

What If We Replaced Our OVER-DEPENDENCY on Maize To Feed Chickens And Other Animals With High Quality Cassava Peels (HQCP) ?

Is This Not A Better Solution ?

Not suitable more than 10% composition for poultry

Can get suitable for rabbits tho
Re: Nigeria Needs An Agricultural President. by WealthInvestor: 7:39pm On Apr 30
mrvitalis:

Not suitable more than 10% composition for poultry

Can get suitable for rabbits tho

You can check out the IITA Video on Cassava Peels Utilization on YouTube To Learn That Your 10% Analysis is Wrong.
Re: Nigeria Needs An Agricultural President. by mrvitalis(m): 7:51pm On Apr 30
WealthInvestor:

You can check out the IITA Video on Cassava Peels Utilization on YouTube To Learn That Your 10% Analysis is Wrong.

I have actually... I know it's not viable
Re: Nigeria Needs An Agricultural President. by garfield1: 12:49am On May 01
Zxcvbnmghtr:
One major problem with Nigerians is IMPATIENCE. Even with an Agricultural President, what Nigerians will be demanding is that you sow today and reap the same day.

Hmm
Re: Nigeria Needs An Agricultural President. by WealthInvestor: 8:06am On May 03
mrvitalis:

I have actually... I know it's not viable

It is actually.

I Feed My Chickens with Them.

You shouldn't judge anything when you've not practically tested it out yourself.
Re: Nigeria Needs An Agricultural President. by WealthInvestor: 8:58am On May 03
To Provide The Ultimate Solutions To The Problems Plaguing Nigerians; Nigeria Needs A President That Is Agricultural.

Nigeria Needs An Agricultural President Who Is Ready To Help Utilize The Amazing Power of Cryptos To Enrich Nigerians Who Will Powerfully Engage In The Betterment of Agriculture in All 774 Local Government Areas in Nigeria.

This Is What I Will Do.

This is What I Have Started Doing.

With The Utilization of The POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC), We Are Already Ensuring We Enrich More Grassroot Farmers In Cross River State Through The Utilization of Blockchain Technology.

The Mission Is Not An Easy Going One As We Need To Primarily Educate Farmers On What Blockchain Is All About. However - Easy Does It. And So Far - Some Farmers Are Already Adapting To Understand The Meaning of Blockchain.

One Person At A Time.

(1) (Reply)

Hauwa Nuru Collaborates With KWIRS To Boost Kwara State Revenue / Rivers: Fubara Vows To Probe Wike Administration, Moves To Set Up Inquiry Panel / BREAKING: Iranian Presidential Assistant Confirms Deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.