Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,175 members, 7,835,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

When I Become The First Agricultural President Of Nigeria Come Year 2027: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When I Become The First Agricultural President Of Nigeria Come Year 2027: (117 Views)

Nigeria Needs An Agricultural President. / Atiku Promises To Support Wike For President In 2027 / Just Confirmed: Good News For The Incoming President Of Nigeria Come May 2023! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When I Become The First Agricultural President Of Nigeria Come Year 2027: by WealthInvestor: 7:50pm On Apr 28
When I Become The First Agricultural President of Nigeria Come Year 2027:

I Will Ensure That Nigeria AGRESSIVELY Involves Itself With The Massive EXPORTATION of Agricultural Produces To Beat Our Dependence on IMPORTATION And DOLLAR.

If We Improve Our Yearly Non-Oil Export Value From $50 Billion Dollars To $500 Billion Dollars; Naira Will Rise Powerfully For The FIRST TIME in The History of Nigeria.
Re: When I Become The First Agricultural President Of Nigeria Come Year 2027: by WealthInvestor: 8:23am On May 03
When I Become The First Agricultural President of Nigeria Come Year 2027:

I Will Ensure That All of The Arable Lands Are Cultivated With Essential Crops For Local Abundance Thereby Providing Food Security Which Will Ensure That The Prices of Food Reduces And Becomes Easily Affordable For The Common Man.

(1) (Reply)

Borrowing foreign currency to support Naira devaluation shortsighted approach — / Historic Discoveries Of Sunken Continent / Groups Rally In Kaduna, Call On President Tinubu To Act Swiftly In Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.