Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:48 AM

One Big Happy Family! Jonathan And Family Cut Birthday Cake. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Big Happy Family! Jonathan And Family Cut Birthday Cake. (838 Views)

President Buhari And Family On Christmas Day (Photos) / PDP, One Big Happy Family In The South-south Region Of The Country. / I'm Leaving The Country With My Family - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Big Happy Family! Jonathan And Family Cut Birthday Cake. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 20, 2011
Jeg, mother and family cuts his birthday cake at the state house chapel. Pls can some1 in the house tel me who where the kids with them. Are they patience's kids? Cos the boy sure looks like her.

(1) (Reply)

Bafarawa Returns To Anpp Tomorrow. / North Korean Leader Kim Jong Il, 69, Has Died / Dig Police Officers Retired By The Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.