Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

One Big Happy Family! Jonathan And Family Cut Birthday Cake. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Big Happy Family! Jonathan And Family Cut Birthday Cake. (831 Views)

President Buhari And Family On Christmas Day (Photos) / PDP, One Big Happy Family In The South-south Region Of The Country. / I'm Leaving The Country With My Family - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Big Happy Family! Jonathan And Family Cut Birthday Cake. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 20, 2011
Jeg, mother and family cuts his birthday cake at the state house chapel. Pls can some1 in the house tel me who where the kids with them. Are they patience's kids? Cos the boy sure looks like her.

(1) (Reply)

Removal Of Fuel Subsidy – A Tale Of Lies / Why Removing the Fuel Subsidy Is Good For Nigeria / Potential Benefits From Budget 2012 And Sure-p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.