Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,233 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Attahiru Bafarawa: Bandits Forced Me Off 10,000 Hectares Of Land - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attahiru Bafarawa: Bandits Forced Me Off 10,000 Hectares Of Land (13870 Views)

It’ll Be Disastrous If Tinubu Does Not Probe Buhari – Attahiru Bafarawa / Nigeria Will Face Food Crisis In Next Three Months – Attahiru Bafarawa / Train Attack: Bandits Forced Their Way In And Abducted Some Persons, Says Witnes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attahiru Bafarawa: Bandits Forced Me Off 10,000 Hectares Of Land by treesun: 7:22pm On Apr 29
Former Governor of Sokoto state, Attahiru Bafarawa, on Monday spoke on how bandits made him abandon his 10,000 hectares of land in Kaduna State.

Speaking to newsmen on the high cost of foodstuff in the country, he said the people of Bafarawa usually seek permission from bandits before going to farm.

Bafarawa is a district under Isa local government area in the eastern part of Sokoto state.

The politician told journalists that bandits were the ones who decide which farm to be cultivated or not in his community.

“I used to have a farmland which is over 10,000 hectares in Birni Gwari of Kaduna State. I have been cultivating that land since 1979 but I cannot reach there now because of the bandits.”

The maize I produced that time is in commercial quantity that, I used part of it for my flour mill which is also out of production. The issue of insecurity is behind the high cost of food items because many farmers have been displaced.

There was a time I warned the federal government about the impending food insecurity in the country but my advice was ignored,” he said

He called for a genuine collaborative efforts between the federal government, state and the local government to tackle insecurity, particularly in the north.

“The state governments cannot do it alone without the support of the federal government,” he said

On the general situation in the country, Bafarawa cautioned leaders on the need to wake up before it is too late to save the situation.

On whether he has quit active politics, he said he would remain in politics but would not hold any political appointment.

https://dailytrust.com/bafarawa-how-bandits-forced-me-off-10000-hectares-of-land/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Attahiru Bafarawa: Bandits Forced Me Off 10,000 Hectares Of Land by Wesha: 7:25pm On Apr 29
The dividend of bad leadership.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Attahiru Bafarawa: Bandits Forced Me Off 10,000 Hectares Of Land by Macdeey: 7:38pm On Apr 29
See this Mumu tongue

Na the same You Wey collect N 4.6 Billion from Dasuki Wey you talk say you pay some Mallams to pray for Nigeria during Boko Haram peak !
You chop money meant for the security of Nigeria and you come open your dirty mouth dey talk nonsense
People like you supposed don die by Hanging if to say Nigeria na better country cool shocked shocked

96 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Attahiru Bafarawa: Bandits Forced Me Off 10,000 Hectares Of Land by jahsharon: 8:21pm On Apr 29
Oloriburuku Oloshi somebody. How did you get 10,000 hectares of land for Kaduna? Shey na your Papa get Kaduna ni? Na Ogun go kee your Mama. How many hectares is the totality of Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enugu, and Ebonyi combined?

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Attahiru Bafarawa: Bandits Forced Me Off 10,000 Hectares Of Land by jahsharon: 8:22pm On Apr 29
Macdeey:
See this Mumu tongue

Na the same You Wey collect N 4.6 Billion from Dasuki Wey you talk say you pay some Mallams to pray for Nigeria during Boko Haram peak !
You chop meant for the security of Nigeria and you come open your dirty mouth dey talk nonsense
People like you supposed don die by Hanging if to say Nigeria na better country cool shocked shocked

He is supposed to be publicly executed

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Attahiru Bafarawa: Bandits Forced Me Off 10,000 Hectares Of Land by Kobojunkie: 8:24pm On Apr 29
Macdeey:
See this Mumu tongue
You chop meant for the security of Nigeria and you come open your dirty mouth dey talk nonsense
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attahiru Bafarawa: Bandits Forced Me Off 10,000 Hectares Of Land by Beremx(f): 8:25pm On Apr 29
Oh well since no government has solutions to the banditry ravaging the country, I'm afraid Nigeria is going to experience famine soon.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Attahiru Bafarawa: Bandits Forced Me Off 10,000 Hectares Of Land by Elidrisy20: 8:25pm On Apr 29
They are the products of your bad governance

99 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Attahiru Bafarawa: Bandits Forced Me Off 10,000 Hectares Of Land by Nahunger(m): 8:26pm On Apr 29
cheesy
Federal citizens you mean
Re: Attahiru Bafarawa: Bandits Forced Me Off 10,000 Hectares Of Land by Godjone(m): 8:27pm On Apr 29
Good one. They should have snuffed the life out of you too. When you guys are in power, the only language you understood is looting. You refused to fix insecurity. Idiots

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attahiru Bafarawa: Bandits Forced Me Off 10,000 Hectares Of Land by unscripted(m): 8:27pm On Apr 29
jahsharon:
Oloriburuku Oloshi somebody. How did you get 10,000 hectares of land for Kaduna? Shey na your Papa get Kaduna ni? Na Ogun go kee your Mama. How many hectares is the totality of Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enugu, and Ebonyi combined?
my bro , I yam not understanding too oooo,, 10,000 ke

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attahiru Bafarawa: Bandits Forced Me Off 10,000 Hectares Of Land by Nokio2: 8:27pm On Apr 29
U have been farming 10000 hecters since 1979 ..see cruise

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attahiru Bafarawa: Bandits Forced Me Off 10,000 Hectares Of Land by selleniza: 8:27pm On Apr 29
10,000 hectares, that's about 20,000 acres of land. This man practically turned an entire local government in Kaduna state to his farmland before bandits sacked him from it.

15 Likes

Re: Attahiru Bafarawa: Bandits Forced Me Off 10,000 Hectares Of Land by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:28pm On Apr 29
Only you an indigene of another state getting 10,000 hectares of land in Kaduna state since the 70s...

Common looting criminal

11 Likes

Re: Attahiru Bafarawa: Bandits Forced Me Off 10,000 Hectares Of Land by Donald7610: 8:28pm On Apr 29
undecided undecided Yinmu

1 Like

Re: Attahiru Bafarawa: Bandits Forced Me Off 10,000 Hectares Of Land by id4sho(m): 8:28pm On Apr 29
That's the highest size of land an individual can own in Nigeria tongue

That's massive, 1 hectare is about a standard size of a football pitch or 100M by 100M

Imagine 10,000 shocked

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attahiru Bafarawa: Bandits Forced Me Off 10,000 Hectares Of Land by ggood: 8:29pm On Apr 29
B
Re: Attahiru Bafarawa: Bandits Forced Me Off 10,000 Hectares Of Land by Sonnobax15(m): 8:29pm On Apr 29
lipsrsealed
The same beast they made and pampered.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attahiru Bafarawa: Bandits Forced Me Off 10,000 Hectares Of Land by ggood: 8:30pm On Apr 29
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
The same beast they made and pampered.
they should enjoy it because they think they were doing Goodluck Jonathan now Karma is catching up with them

8 Likes

Re: Attahiru Bafarawa: Bandits Forced Me Off 10,000 Hectares Of Land by aikyg(m): 8:30pm On Apr 29
Sad! The last time I was in the Abuja, the Uber driver told me that he was forced out of his over 500 hectares farm land by bandits, just when he was about to harvest. This situation is really worse than we are made to believe.

11 Likes

Re: Attahiru Bafarawa: Bandits Forced Me Off 10,000 Hectares Of Land by BigDawsNet: 8:30pm On Apr 29
Na u allow dem nah...

If you hire owomida guys make dem mount your farm entrance... let me come and see dat mumu fulani that will force dere way to enter ur farm

7 Likes

Re: Attahiru Bafarawa: Bandits Forced Me Off 10,000 Hectares Of Land by Gadafii: 8:32pm On Apr 29
Where your papa take see 10k hecters of land

1 Like

Re: Attahiru Bafarawa: Bandits Forced Me Off 10,000 Hectares Of Land by SAMBARRY: 8:36pm On Apr 29
You and you minions laid the bed so it's time to lie on it.why are you even complaining? Those who have become homeless,widows,widowers and orphans because of the demons you groomed what should they should do?

You never see anything.

Shall a man heap coals of fire and not get burnt?
Shebi you don't want your youths to be educated,you want to keep pushing for children to be marrying old and rotten pedophiles,you want almajari to continue for your selfish agenda,you want to keep arming criminals with weapons while your people are dying of poverty,fanatism,terrorism and ignorance.continue

2 Likes

Re: Attahiru Bafarawa: Bandits Forced Me Off 10,000 Hectares Of Land by berrystunn(m): 8:39pm On Apr 29
Re: Attahiru Bafarawa: Bandits Forced Me Off 10,000 Hectares Of Land by BodyCount: 8:40pm On Apr 29
Really

Useless shameless old foól
You are part of the problem.

You had your chance and you were very corrupt.

Let this bastard tell us everything he did for his state as a governor.

Useless old foól.
Re: Attahiru Bafarawa: Bandits Forced Me Off 10,000 Hectares Of Land by kunle75(m): 8:41pm On Apr 29
treesun:

https://dailytrust.com/bafarawa-how-bandits-forced-me-off-10000-hectares-of-land/

The monster you guys created,now enjoy your breakfast, e go reach everyone sooner
Re: Attahiru Bafarawa: Bandits Forced Me Off 10,000 Hectares Of Land by Judolisco(m): 8:41pm On Apr 29
Ehn d money wey u use buy d 10,000 hectares of land... U suppose Don use am empower your people now for your state... U go kaduna go buy land ... U think say u dey wise
Re: Attahiru Bafarawa: Bandits Forced Me Off 10,000 Hectares Of Land by GanagiBitrus: 8:41pm On Apr 29
Re: Attahiru Bafarawa: Bandits Forced Me Off 10,000 Hectares Of Land by Fuckyoumod: 8:42pm On Apr 29
Omo 10,000 what?
How come? This man is a thief.
Re: Attahiru Bafarawa: Bandits Forced Me Off 10,000 Hectares Of Land by Konquest: 8:43pm On Apr 29
treesun:

Former Governor of Sokoto state, Attahiru Bafarawa, on Monday spoke on how bandits made him abandon his 10,000 hectares of land in Kaduna State.

Speaking to newsmen on the high cost of foodstuff in the country, he said the people of Bafarawa usually seek permission from bandits before going to farm.

Bafarawa is a district under Isa local government area in the eastern part of Sokoto state.

The politician told journalists that bandits were the ones who decide which farm to be cultivated or not in his community.

“I used to have a farmland which is over 10,000 hectares in Birni Gwari of Kaduna State. I have been cultivating that land since 1979 but I cannot reach there now because of the bandits.”

“The maize I produced that time is in commercial quantity that, I used part of it for my flour mill which is also out of production. The issue of insecurity is behind the high cost of food items because many farmers have been displaced.

“There was a time I warned the federal government about the impending food insecurity in the country but my advice was ignored,” he said

He called for a genuine collaborative efforts between the federal government, state and the local government to tackle insecurity, particularly in the north.

Re: Attahiru Bafarawa: Bandits Forced Me Off 10,000 Hectares Of Land by MrJames007: 8:43pm On Apr 29
How did you manage to get the land
Re: Attahiru Bafarawa: Bandits Forced Me Off 10,000 Hectares Of Land by Konquest: 8:45pm On Apr 29
id4sho:
That's the highest size of land an individual can own in Nigeria tongue

That's massive, 1 hectare is about a standard size of a football pitch or 100M by 100M

Imagine 10,000 shocked
10,000 hectares... That's a huge farm land.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Multiple Accident Cause By Abuja Anti-Hawking Task Force (pics) / Shehu Sani Distributes Transformers And Solar Panels To Constituents / Protest In Abraka Over The Activities Of Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.