Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:31 AM

2027: No Vacancy In Aso Rock – Ganduje Tells Opposition Parties - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2027: No Vacancy In Aso Rock – Ganduje Tells Opposition Parties (5367 Views)

APC To Yahaya Bello: Stop Confusing The Party, No Vacancy For National Chairman / Adamu Garba Tells Opposition To Continue To "Waist" Their Time Going To Court / 2023: No Vacancy In Lagos Govt House, APC Leaders Tell Gbaja, Hamzat, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2027: No Vacancy In Aso Rock – Ganduje Tells Opposition Parties by Reflect7: 9:13am On Apr 30
AbuTwins:
No vacancy for Obi kerekenke Obi!

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„

1 Like

Re: 2027: No Vacancy In Aso Rock – Ganduje Tells Opposition Parties by Reflect7: 9:14am On Apr 30
Gandollar
Re: 2027: No Vacancy In Aso Rock – Ganduje Tells Opposition Parties by Bobloco: 9:25am On Apr 30
One might think that Ganduje is saying this out of patriotism, but the truth is that he is saying it out of his own selfish interest because he believes that with Tinubu as president, he will continue to evade being arrested and persecuted for all the money belonging to the people of Kano State he stole.
Re: 2027: No Vacancy In Aso Rock – Ganduje Tells Opposition Parties by Gerrard59(m): 9:27am On Apr 30
Before nko? Muslim-Muslim presidency till 2039 grin grin
Re: 2027: No Vacancy In Aso Rock – Ganduje Tells Opposition Parties by okeke6969: 9:28am On Apr 30
Nairaland forum is one of the platform that render our people more docile. People vent most of their displeasure about the government here instead of showing their grievance physically.
No matter what you post and comments, I'm sorry, it will not see the light of the day.
Your suffering continues indefinite.
Re: 2027: No Vacancy In Aso Rock – Ganduje Tells Opposition Parties by onuman: 9:39am On Apr 30
You have no other thing in your head other than politics of Nigeria and how to use one Nigeria to steal proceeds from crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger delta region. Typical of brainwashed Fulani. The 2023 Election was like yesterday.
Re: 2027: No Vacancy In Aso Rock – Ganduje Tells Opposition Parties by fcbelle72(f): 9:53am On Apr 30
Antiurchins:
EBOLA is a crim1nal

He only thinks about himself

Widened tax net

Reduce the people's purchasing power

His son wristwatch worth millions of dollars

i say a very big Ameeeeen....

May agbado supporters D1E IN HUNGER ...
THEY BROUGHT CURSE TO NIGERIA
Re: 2027: No Vacancy In Aso Rock – Ganduje Tells Opposition Parties by Omodua(m): 10:10am On Apr 30
porthouse7:
100% fact, tinubu will do 8yrs and handover to the north
So,in your estimation, Nigeria is a cruise? Tinubu will handover to North without contest and estimation, Ba?

With your types,there is no hope for Nigeria. But you love to japa to sane and well organised societies. Organized societies not with your microscopic view and narrow mindedness.
Re: 2027: No Vacancy In Aso Rock – Ganduje Tells Opposition Parties by Nsky(m): 10:26am On Apr 30
This man should be in prison with hard labour, had it been Nigeria is working. Useless govt
Re: 2027: No Vacancy In Aso Rock – Ganduje Tells Opposition Parties by UpTown001(m): 10:35am On Apr 30
Join ur mates and do cryptocurrency, the government doesn't care
Re: 2027: No Vacancy In Aso Rock – Ganduje Tells Opposition Parties by TableLeg(m): 10:43am On Apr 30
Gwomina Barawo Dollar Dey talk! grin
Re: 2027: No Vacancy In Aso Rock – Ganduje Tells Opposition Parties by Exceed15: 11:05am On Apr 30
I blame him not but the fools who voted them.
Re: 2027: No Vacancy In Aso Rock – Ganduje Tells Opposition Parties by Joshy4u: 11:22am On Apr 30
Ganduje the thief

Keep quiet!
Re: 2027: No Vacancy In Aso Rock – Ganduje Tells Opposition Parties by porthouse7(f): 1:27pm On Apr 30
Omodua:
So,in your estimation, Nigeria is a cruise? Tinubu will handover to North without contest and estimation, Ba?

With your types,there is no hope for Nigeria. But you love to japa to sane and well organised societies. Organized societies not with your microscopic view and narrow mindedness.
I have done my Japa in my early 20s, now I have mastered how to be rich in Nigeria and west Africa, again north will takeover after tinubu 8yrs
Re: 2027: No Vacancy In Aso Rock – Ganduje Tells Opposition Parties by Musaspp(m): 1:51pm On Apr 30
Another jam talk confirming Nigerians as lame ducks cowed by rudderless and corrupt politicians, and enslaved by the rich elites. Whether you like or no like.....on the mandate of @abat will Nigeria stand come 2027: Yakubu will be in the saddle to steer the elections; the results are already written.
Re: 2027: No Vacancy In Aso Rock – Ganduje Tells Opposition Parties by Splashme: 1:57pm On Apr 30
Thief Gandollar
Re: 2027: No Vacancy In Aso Rock – Ganduje Tells Opposition Parties by BluntCrazeMan: 3:03pm On Apr 30
Gandujje..

This is just the first year..

NOBODY SAID THAT THERE IS ANY VACANCY ANYWHERE..

Unless you're trying to use reverse psychology on yourself??
Re: 2027: No Vacancy In Aso Rock – Ganduje Tells Opposition Parties by Omodua(m): 6:52pm On Apr 30
porthouse7:
I have done my Japa in my early 20s, now I have mastered how to be rich in Nigeria and west Africa, again north will takeover after tinubu 8yrs
Talk is cheap.

By the way, your comments expose your infantile posturing and lack of political maturity.

Needless engaging you further.

Bye
Re: 2027: No Vacancy In Aso Rock – Ganduje Tells Opposition Parties by porthouse7(f): 7:59pm On Apr 30
Omodua:
Talk is cheap.

By the way, your comments expose your infantile posturing and lack of political maturity.

Needless engaging you further.

Bye
werey u go look dictionary B4 I reply me
Re: 2027: No Vacancy In Aso Rock – Ganduje Tells Opposition Parties by Omodua(m): 11:41pm On May 03
porthouse7:
werey u go look dictionary B4 I reply me
Continue with your foolhardy.

I am done with you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Know That Oyo State Or Former Ondo Or Kwara Are Bigger Than Igboland / THANK YOU ALL / 600 Terrorists Killed In Russian Cruise Missile Strike In Syria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.