Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

600 Terrorists Killed In Russian Cruise Missile Strike In Syria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 600 Terrorists Killed In Russian Cruise Missile Strike In Syria (5342 Views)

Scores Of Civilians & Terrorists Killed As Boko Haram Attack Maiduguri(photos) / Nigeria Bombs Boko Haram Convoy, 15 Terrorists Killed, Many Wounded / Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

600 Terrorists Killed In Russian Cruise Missile Strike In Syria by Rilwayne001: 10:47pm On Nov 20, 2015
The Russian fleet in the Caspian Sea has launched 18 cruise missiles, hitting seven terrorist targets in Syria on Friday, Russian Defense Minster Sergey Shoigu has reported to President Vladimir Putin.

“On November 20, the warships of the Caspian Fleet launched 18 cruise missiles at seven targets in the provinces of Raqqa,Idlib and Aleppo. All targets were hit successfully,” he said.

The last time the Caspian Fleet took part in the anti-terror operation in Syria was on October 7.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNwE_NYL4iI&itct=CAoQpDAYCCITCPzpt-77n8kCFQKKfgodEuIFBzIHcmVsYXRlZEj4rcalt4nz6pkB&gl=NG&hl=en&client=mv-google

Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) are suffering huge losses as a result of the Russian offensive, Shoigu said, adding that data on the ground shows that the flow of terrorists arriving in Syria has decreased, while more and more militants are fleeing the warzone to head north and south-west. Over the past four days, Russian air forces have conducted 522 sorties,deploying more than 100 cruise missiles and 1,400 tons of
bombs of various types, the minister stated. He added that a strike with multiple cruise missiles in the province of Deir ez-Zor had killed more than 600 militants.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIcWNltk3bQ

https://www.rt.com/news/322881-russia-cruise-missiles-isis/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 600 Terrorists Killed In Russian Cruise Missile Strike In Syria by madridguy(m): 10:48pm On Nov 20, 2015
Noted

1 Like

Re: 600 Terrorists Killed In Russian Cruise Missile Strike In Syria by kesprime(m): 10:50pm On Nov 20, 2015
This is great news.... we need such in nigeria too....Buhari take note
Re: 600 Terrorists Killed In Russian Cruise Missile Strike In Syria by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
madridguy:
Noted

Boko yams like you won't like this

3 Likes

Re: 600 Terrorists Killed In Russian Cruise Missile Strike In Syria by madridguy(m): 11:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
Why ?

RevDesmondJuju:

Boko yams like you won't like this

1 Like

Re: 600 Terrorists Killed In Russian Cruise Missile Strike In Syria by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
madridguy:
Why ?

Because Putin is taking out the Muslim vermin

3 Likes

Re: 600 Terrorists Killed In Russian Cruise Missile Strike In Syria by Brightology2(m): 11:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
Very good news
Re: 600 Terrorists Killed In Russian Cruise Missile Strike In Syria by madridguy(m): 11:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
They are terrorist as there is a clear difference between Muslims and terrorist.

RevDesmondJuju:

Because Putin is taking out the Muslim vermin

2 Likes

Re: 600 Terrorists Killed In Russian Cruise Missile Strike In Syria by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 20, 2015
madridguy:
They are terrorist as there is a clear difference between Muslims and terrorist.

All muslims are terrorists

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 600 Terrorists Killed In Russian Cruise Missile Strike In Syria by madridguy(m): 11:51pm On Nov 20, 2015
Capital No my brother. Islam simply mean PEACE.

RevDesmondJuju:

1 Like

Re: 600 Terrorists Killed In Russian Cruise Missile Strike In Syria by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 20, 2015
madridguy:

Story

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 600 Terrorists Killed In Russian Cruise Missile Strike In Syria by madridguy(m): 11:55pm On Nov 20, 2015
Meaning ?

RevDesmondJuju:

Story

1 Like

Re: 600 Terrorists Killed In Russian Cruise Missile Strike In Syria by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 21, 2015
madridguy:
Meaning ?

You muslims cannot be trusted on what you say.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 600 Terrorists Killed In Russian Cruise Missile Strike In Syria by madridguy(m): 12:26am On Nov 21, 2015
Are you in Nigeria ? If yes, what part ?

RevDesmondJuju:

You muslims cannot be trusted on what you say.

1 Like

Re: 600 Terrorists Killed In Russian Cruise Missile Strike In Syria by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 21, 2015
madridguy:
Are you in Nigeria ? If yes, what part ?

Borno

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 600 Terrorists Killed In Russian Cruise Missile Strike In Syria by naijapips02: 12:30am On Nov 21, 2015
anyone telling you that Muslims are not terrorist is a bloody liar.

Wanna conduct a simple test? Go to a Muslim neighborhood and do either of these things:

Abuse Mohammed

Tear a Korean.

I bet you, even the meekest of the Muslims would be the one to Yank your heart out.

All Muslims are potential terrorists. Quote me anywhere.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 600 Terrorists Killed In Russian Cruise Missile Strike In Syria by trapQ: 8:27am On Nov 21, 2015
Every Muslim is a terrorist.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 600 Terrorists Killed In Russian Cruise Missile Strike In Syria by invisibility: 7:23am On Nov 22, 2015
naijapips02:

Wanna conduct a simple test? Go to a Muslim neighborhood and do either of these things:

Abuse Mohammed

Tear a Korean.

I bet you, even the meekest of the Muslims would be the one to Yank your heart out.

1000% correct.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 600 Terrorists Killed In Russian Cruise Missile Strike In Syria by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 22, 2015
grin grin At this rate we would soon have scarcity of virgins in heaven

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 600 Terrorists Killed In Russian Cruise Missile Strike In Syria by eginacyril(m): 7:28am On Nov 22, 2015
ok..goodnews
Re: 600 Terrorists Killed In Russian Cruise Missile Strike In Syria by opiaoku: 8:09am On Nov 22, 2015
Revdesmondjuju the Muslim terrorist slayer.

all terrorist are muslim

non terrorist Muslims are bunch of infidels - Muhammadu Buhari

7 Likes

Re: 600 Terrorists Killed In Russian Cruise Missile Strike In Syria by Trut(m): 8:27am On Nov 22, 2015
Lussia una well done grin
Re: 600 Terrorists Killed In Russian Cruise Missile Strike In Syria by LordMecuzy(m): 8:36am On Nov 22, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Biko, Your pix I can spot the difference. What does it mean between both of them fleeing?
Re: 600 Terrorists Killed In Russian Cruise Missile Strike In Syria by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 22, 2015
LordMecuzy:

Biko, Your pix I can spot the difference. What does it mean between both of them fleeing?

The Yazidi refugess are mainly women and children.

The Arab Muslims entering Europe are 90% men of military age.

If they are fleeing ISIS where are the most vulnerable people?
Re: 600 Terrorists Killed In Russian Cruise Missile Strike In Syria by chris4gold(m): 8:41am On Nov 22, 2015
hmm
Re: 600 Terrorists Killed In Russian Cruise Missile Strike In Syria by cronsberg: 9:04am On Nov 22, 2015
naijapips02:

Abuse Mohammed

Tear a Korean.

Do that and i will be the first one to slaughter you. I ain't even kidding. But why will you wanna commit an act of instigation and expect not to be attacked? I have never seen a group so afraid of muslims like the christians. They will come to the internet and spew vermin like they are ready for the third world war, but light up a firecracker near them and see how they scramble like coacroches. If you think all muslims are terrorists, what then does it change on the muslims. If on the other hand you have so much hatred for muslims(because of you of a wierd abnomality that you have), then i suggest you go to any muslim community near you and try what you listed above. If however you are genuinly concerned with differentiating muslims and criminal elements, then i would say i understand your concern as it is not easy, because as i type this, i can't see a kanuri man and not be afraid. The first thing to come to my mind is that he might be hiding some explosives somewhere, but still that doesn't mean all kanuris are terrorists. So you too have a right to be concerned, but this is not the way to show your concern. If that is the case, all Niger deltans are potential militants too, all igbos are potential seccesionists too, all christians are potential sodomists and terrorists too (remember LRA, IRA, David Koresh, KKK) because all of them were christians who knew the bible back and front and felt the bible gave them the right to kill, maim, descriminate, take slaves, sodomize young boys e.t.c So you see, there is better way of showing concern when a whole group of people are concerned. I don't feel i have to apologize to anybody because i am a muslim, and i don't regret being a muslim. But atleast to nullify the concerns of brothers of different faiths, i think more muslims should stand firm in condemning terrorism, protest against it, lunch t.v programms sorely preaching against terrorism and e.t.c That i believe will help rather than abuse and counter abuse, instigations and counter instigations.

5 Likes

Re: 600 Terrorists Killed In Russian Cruise Missile Strike In Syria by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 22, 2015
cronsberg:

[s]
Do that and i will be the first one to slaughter you. I ain't even kidding. But why will you wanna commit an act of instigation and expect not to be attacked? I have never seen a group so afraid of muslims like the christians. They will come to the internet and spew vermin like they are ready for the third world war, but light up a firecracker near them and see how they scramble like coacroches. If you think all muslims are terrorists, what then does it change on the muslims. If on the other hand you have so much hatred for muslims(because of you of a wierd abnomality that you have), then i suggest you go to any muslim community near you and try what you listed above. If however you are genuinly concerned with differentiating muslims and criminal elements, then i would say i understand your concern as it is not easy, because as i type this, i can't see a kanuri man and not be afraid. The first thing to come to my mind is that he might be hiding some explosives somewhere, but still that doesn't mean all kanuris are terrorists. So you too have a right to be concerned, but this is not the way to show your concern. If that is the case, all Niger deltans are potential militants too, all igbos are potential seccesionists too, all christians are potential sodomists and terrorists too (remember LRA, IRA, David Koresh, KKK) because all of them were christians who knew the bible back and front and felt the bible gave them the right to kill, maim, descriminate, take slaves, sodomize young boys e.t.c So you see, there is better way of showing concern when a whole group of people are concerned. I don't feel i have to apologize to anybody because i am a muslim, and i don't regret being a muslim. But atleast to nullify the concerns of brothers of different faiths, i think more muslims should stand firm in condemning terrorism, protest against it, lunch t.v programms sorely preaching against terrorism and e.t.c That i believe will help rather than abuse and counter abuse, instigations and counter instigations. [/s]

If you are so brave, bring your jihad to the south.

Because we are not lunatics like you doesnt mean we can not defend ourselves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 600 Terrorists Killed In Russian Cruise Missile Strike In Syria by cronsberg: 9:45am On Nov 22, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

If you are so brave, bring your jihad to the south.

Because we are not lunatics like you doesnt mean we can not defend ourselves.

But i did not say i will bring jihad anywhere. You the one that said to try to insult islam in a muslim community. So why don't you try it if you are that brave and fearless. Bloody internet warrior, why don't you just try doing what you are preaching others to do

1 Like

Re: 600 Terrorists Killed In Russian Cruise Missile Strike In Syria by idupaul: 9:54am On Nov 22, 2015
God bless Russia the new leader of the free world!!! Keep killing the animals Putin we are with U in prayers ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 600 Terrorists Killed In Russian Cruise Missile Strike In Syria by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 22, 2015
with 90% innocent
Re: 600 Terrorists Killed In Russian Cruise Missile Strike In Syria by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 22, 2015
crusadistic:
with 90% innocent

There can not be any innocent civilian living within the heart of the Islamic State apart from the captured sex slaves.

Putin should rain molten steel on the whole damn goat farking kingdom
Re: 600 Terrorists Killed In Russian Cruise Missile Strike In Syria by Blackfire(m): 11:32am On Nov 22, 2015
madridguy:

islam means to SUBMIT..... And nothing like peace.
Asamu alaikum.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking! No Hausa Has Ever Ruled Nigeria? / Army Officer Working With Billionaire Kidnapper Wadume Identified / We Will Take Power From Wike In 2023-asari Dokubo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.