Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,022 members, 7,835,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Why Do Most Make Childs. Wake Up At Age 35. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Make Childs. Wake Up At Age 35. (256 Views)

Why Do Most MALE Childs. Wake Up At Age 35. / Nigerian Lady Celebrates Getting Married At Age Of 52 (Photos, Video) / "I Got Pregnant From A One Night Stand At Age 16... And This Happened..." (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Most Make Childs. Wake Up At Age 35. by Akpabio22: 12:21pm On Apr 30
I've been wondering why dose most male child wake up at age 35. Some even wake up at 40 and regret wasting most of there time in life. Because there is a different between open eye and being awake. Some believe womanizing, doing drugs and causing violent is being awake. But I see it as just open eye. Waking up is completely different from all that. When you're awake you become very uncomfortable and finding it very difficult to sleep when you're not achieving your dream in life. You find all means to stay away from trouble because you have see how important life his. Some wasted there life and they lost relevant to be enlisted in the race of life and later found out that aged has prevent them to be enlisted in various aspects of life. My question is why is it that so many Africa male child wake up very late. Some even neglected there father and caused huge damage to the family and later regrets there actions but it's already too late to be enlisted in the race of life.
Re: Why Do Most Make Childs. Wake Up At Age 35. by phorget(m): 12:30pm On Apr 30
Women own are even worst, you see them hoeing at their 20s believing that the world revolves around them alone.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Canceling A Date / Please Nairalanders, Help A Brother To Win / Encouragement For The Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.