Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,222 members, 7,836,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Housewife Caught Husband Pant Down With Their Maid (VIDEO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Housewife Caught Husband Pant Down With Their Maid (VIDEO) (1668 Views)

Security Camera Catches Boy Having Sêx With The Maid (video + Pic) / See How This Woman Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Their House Maid (video) / Nigerian Couple Seen Eating At A Restaurant While Their Maid Watched (pics,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Housewife Caught Husband Pant Down With Their Maid (VIDEO) by Spectators: 12:34pm On Apr 30
Jamaican Housewife Caught Husband in Act of Infidelity with Their Maid (VIDEO)

A shocking video has emerged, capturing the painful moment a Jamaican housewife walked in on her husband engaged in a sexual act with their live-in maid, Theresa. The video has gone viral, sparking outrage and heartbreak.

According to the footage, the adulterous couple were not expecting the wife's arrival as they indulged in a quickie in an unlocked room. The husband was seen with his trousers pulled down, while the maid was naked from the waist down, with only her top on.

The wife, who had been treating Theresa with kindness since she started working for the family, was devastated by the betrayal. "How could you? How could you do this to me, Theresa?" she cried out, as the maid frantically used a pillow to cover her naked groin and sat on the bed, her face in her palms.

The wife then turned to her husband, expressing her deep disappointment. "What have I done wrong to you, Theresa? I never expected anything like this from you, Theresa," she lamented. The husband, on the other hand, remained silent and rooted to the spot, unable to offer any explanation for his infidelity.

The video has sparked outrage and heartbreak, with many expressing sympathy for the betrayed wife and condemning the actions of the adulterous couple. The incident serves as a stark reminder of the consequences of infidelity and the pain it can cause in a relationship.

https://spectatorsng.com/jamaican-housewife-caught-husband-in-act-of-infidelity-with-their-maid-video/

“I’m Bigger Than You Even If I Retire”, Wizkid Tells Davido … Claimed He’s on a Different Level Than Him
https://spectatorsng.com/im-bigger-than-you-even-if-i-retire-wizkid-says-claimed-hes-on-a-different-level-than-davido/

Panic as CBN Bans OPay, PalmPay, and Others from Onboarding New Accounts
https://spectatorsng.com/panic-as-cbn-bans-opay-palmpay-and-others-from-onboarding-new-accounts/

(1) (Reply)

Birthday Gift Ideas For A Him / My Girlfriend Won't Kiss How Can I Make Her? / Topic: 10 Men To Avoid Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.