Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,477 members, 7,861,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:10 AM

Uzodimma Appoints Self Commissioner For Lands In Imo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodimma Appoints Self Commissioner For Lands In Imo (16765 Views)

Governor Uzodimma Appoints Brother As Imo State Deputy Chief Of Staff / Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference / Innocent Ikpamezie: Hope Uzodimma Appoints Thug Arrested For Election Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzodimma Appoints Self Commissioner For Lands In Imo by jiz: 4:25pm On Apr 30
Hmmm
Re: Uzodimma Appoints Self Commissioner For Lands In Imo by EmmyMaestro(m): 4:34pm On Apr 30
No problem, shebi Buhari appointed his own self Minister of petroleum cool
Re: Uzodimma Appoints Self Commissioner For Lands In Imo by Akwamkpuruamu: 4:35pm On Apr 30
Bulaba is still the substantive minister of Petroleum. So like bulaba like Supreme Court governor
Re: Uzodimma Appoints Self Commissioner For Lands In Imo by cjfavour(m): 4:36pm On Apr 30
Dey there dey disturb yourself with Obi while your people are suffering there in IMO state. I want to imo state last week, Okigwe to be precise and we mistakenly passed thru izuogu road. What I saw made me cry. People of Izuogu has ran away from there village and no one is talking about it but you’re here disturbing yourself with Obi. Shame on u imolites.
Goodvibes007:
Obi had no LG elections for 8 years. What's good for Obi is good for the imo state governor.
Re: Uzodimma Appoints Self Commissioner For Lands In Imo by Forumites: 4:37pm On Apr 30
Saw in the news sometime that he has removed the zoo in imo and cleared it to a bare ground but the people of that place resisted him because the court says he shouldn’t take their land. This man na better thief. Anybody wey buy land from him is in his own because he won’t be there forever. Thief.
Re: Uzodimma Appoints Self Commissioner For Lands In Imo by maasoap(m): 4:38pm On Apr 30
Hahahaha! Baba thief! This man go allocate a lots of land to himself grin grin grin
Re: Uzodimma Appoints Self Commissioner For Lands In Imo by dbestuncle: 4:43pm On Apr 30
Most crazy after Yahaya. The tenure will also end na
Re: Uzodimma Appoints Self Commissioner For Lands In Imo by Lovelyn451(f): 4:43pm On Apr 30
This man has sold imo to fulani
Re: Uzodimma Appoints Self Commissioner For Lands In Imo by onuman: 4:47pm On Apr 30
baliyubla:
This one wants to allocate all the lands in IMO to himself and cronies.

Wow. Land purchase in remote areas of Owerri state capital by Uzodinma governments. Na today? Officials appointed by Uzodinma buy lands in rural areas of Owerri; liase with the state's commissioner for works to use state government funds to build access roads in the remote areas of Owerri to add multiple value to the land. The land is resold at many times the initial cost of the land.
It's an intricate web of land bazaar in Owerri. Modernity had since ceased to exist in what were once urban centres in Imo state outside Owerri.
Re: Uzodimma Appoints Self Commissioner For Lands In Imo by MajorOvakporaye(f): 4:49pm On Apr 30
Useless criminal.
Re: Uzodimma Appoints Self Commissioner For Lands In Imo by Amayabor1: 4:49pm On Apr 30
That was how the failure personified (Buhari) appointed him as the minister of petroleum resources. Nothing new!
Re: Uzodimma Appoints Self Commissioner For Lands In Imo by Angelfrost(m): 4:49pm On Apr 30
Well, you allowed a man who didn't win first term to collect second term in office...!

Y'all can't expect him to do anything other than steal, kill and destroy. grin
Re: Uzodimma Appoints Self Commissioner For Lands In Imo by ASB717: 4:50pm On Apr 30
Na only his wristwatch I dey see... if you know, you know...

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma Appoints Self Commissioner For Lands In Imo by Ttipsy(f): 4:51pm On Apr 30
So he will give in land for Ruga?
I trust Imo pple
Re: Uzodimma Appoints Self Commissioner For Lands In Imo by thesicilian: 4:51pm On Apr 30
Buhari appointed himself minister of petroleum resources and no one said anything
Re: Uzodimma Appoints Self Commissioner For Lands In Imo by andy244: 4:54pm On Apr 30
ZombieTAMER:

That's the Imo
it's actually the daughter
Wrong. Never his wife or daughter. Ogechi Ololo is the Sister
Re: Uzodimma Appoints Self Commissioner For Lands In Imo by vengertime: 5:01pm On Apr 30
This script has been played before by Rochas and his son-in-law.

Everyone secure your land it's about to go down
Re: Uzodimma Appoints Self Commissioner For Lands In Imo by GenFunction: 5:05pm On Apr 30
I'm pretty sure he would allocate lands to himself,frnds n family,he wud even allocate lands to his German shepherd nd Lhasa apso.
Re: Uzodimma Appoints Self Commissioner For Lands In Imo by Christistruth00: 5:07pm On Apr 30
Uzodinma is using style to tell Imo people that Okorocha allotted a good amount of imo lands
to himself his wife and his Children
Re: Uzodimma Appoints Self Commissioner For Lands In Imo by Cmanforall: 5:08pm On Apr 30
Re: Uzodimma Appoints Self Commissioner For Lands In Imo by Cmanforall: 5:10pm On Apr 30
Kingsmeal:
Hope Uzodinma when are we getting the lands we paid for oo. Enough of the lies and scam excuses

You paid the government for land?
How much?

Or government allocated the land to you?
Re: Uzodimma Appoints Self Commissioner For Lands In Imo by Christistruth00: 5:10pm On Apr 30
grin grin grin
grin
GenFunction:
I'm pretty sure he would allocate lands to himself,frnds n family,he wud even allocate lands to his German shepherd nd Lhasa apso.

German Shepards need plenty of land to run around

And as Gov Uzodinma’s dog he is entitled to part of imo state
Re: Uzodimma Appoints Self Commissioner For Lands In Imo by Cmanforall: 5:22pm On Apr 30
Efuaye:
I hope he will not become guilty of what he's accusing the former commissioner of. Politicians have a way of amassing all the choice land to themselves using proxies.
It will start by marking all the said lands as government reservation or acquisition lands but a decoy to the real intent.

Aftwr reading this, it may be good thing for Imo people. Let them just watch how he performs

Re: Uzodimma Appoints Self Commissioner For Lands In Imo by sukar886: 5:36pm On Apr 30
Oga no dare near my land ooo
Re: Uzodimma Appoints Self Commissioner For Lands In Imo by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 5:51pm On Apr 30
How does this ministry work?
Re: Uzodimma Appoints Self Commissioner For Lands In Imo by Bobloco: 5:58pm On Apr 30
Kingsmeal:
Hope Uzodinma when are we getting the lands we paid for oo. Enough of the lies and scam excuses

Hope Uzodinma have used your money to fund his re election bid
Re: Uzodimma Appoints Self Commissioner For Lands In Imo by Jeje247: 6:12pm On Apr 30
Abagworo:
If he can invest in the State I willl support him 1009% like I suppported Okorocha. There is nothing better than leadership by example.
I can remember people drumming support for Rochas the philanthropist many years ago. Some said he's already a billionaire so he wasn't coming to take government funds...alas🤣🤣🤣🤣
E no get any naija politician wey Neva disappoint since before independence

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma Appoints Self Commissioner For Lands In Imo by oyatz(m): 6:17pm On Apr 30
Too many ignorant youths.

The Governor is the Chief Executive Office of the State.

He only needs to appoints aides and assistants in areas he can't handle directly.
He can decide to man certain aspects of Governance directly e.g Education, Agriculture or Works+Communication or Tourism+ Health etc

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma Appoints Self Commissioner For Lands In Imo by Thekaghan: 6:34pm On Apr 30
This Uzodimma and expensive wristwatch na 5&6. No governor comes close when it comes to that
Re: Uzodimma Appoints Self Commissioner For Lands In Imo by LeopardX: 6:35pm On Apr 30
Kingsmeal:

It hurts me that the Ministry of Lands scammed me.

3m gone like that 😩
So as per your personal text on your profile, have you forgiven the government? grin
Re: Uzodimma Appoints Self Commissioner For Lands In Imo by mkoabiola: 7:09pm On Apr 30
Okorocha is far better than uzodinma

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts After DSS Arrested, Stopped Her Travel To London / Court Grants Bello And His Son Bail / Abia APGA Collapses State Structure Into APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.