Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,439 members, 7,861,249 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:04 AM

Atiku To Tinubu: You Are Subsidising Corruption At Workers Expense - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku To Tinubu: You Are Subsidising Corruption At Workers Expense (14178 Views)

Nigeria Can’t Be Subsidising Fuel For Neighbouring Countries - President Tinubu / Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking / Obaseki To Tinubu: You Can’t Extend Your Political Empire To Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: You Are Subsidising Corruption At Workers Expense by IfnobeGod20: 4:58am On May 01
garfield1:
Atiku is trying to remain relevant
But you that is relevant is begging money from bettler to survive. Atiku doesn't face the brunt inflicted by Tinubu's government but it is you and the ordinary or average living Nigeria that is facing the inefficiency. Atiku will never beg bettler to send money from #40k won by a bettler to him but only your kind can do that.
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: You Are Subsidising Corruption At Workers Expense by IfnobeGod20: 5:04am On May 01
favor914:
Abubakar Malu Atiku done turn Wailer in Chief? I no blame am, his good friend President Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s victory must still be very painful for him to accept.
Says a man that doesn't have what to eat, no money but taken pleasure to troll a man that can feed his whole lineage in life time. Mr. Man, is it today election been won and lost. Please does election lost connotes dead sentence in your own world? I don't just understand this song of "election lost" that you people sing about, that people cannot talk again, you term it because people lost election and the pain making them to talk, if it is today people start losing election in your own world. Wonders shall never end they say.
I even thought after election is governance. Instead of you guys and the leaders to face governance, you're still fixated in an election and that is why they don't know what to do. Yeyenatu!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: You Are Subsidising Corruption At Workers Expense by Mervingreat: 5:37am On May 01
Imagine Atiku now becoming anti corruption campaigner? Na wah oo.

And that one called grigory too was attacking Lagos Calabar Coastal highway without checking his facts. He lies in everything thinking Nigeria na Anambra or entire Nigeria belong to those dunce called obidients....

What is annoying me in these two evil bitchs is "where were they when Buhari was crushing Nigeria to pieces for 8 years? But suddenly now crawled out of their caves and became Human Right Dons that now suddenly loves Nigerians too much.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: You Are Subsidising Corruption At Workers Expense by bluefilm: 6:42am On May 01
Mervingreat:
Imagine Atiku now becoming anti corruption campaigner? Na wah oo.

And that one called grigory too was attacking Lagos Calabar Coastal highway without checking his facts. He lies in everything thinking Nigeria na Anambra or entire Nigeria belong to those dunce called obidients....

What is annoying me in these two evil bitchs is "where were they when Buhari was crushing Nigeria to pieces for 8 years? But suddenly now crawled out of their caves and became Human Right Dons that now suddenly loves Nigerians too much.

Enemy of progress
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: You Are Subsidising Corruption At Workers Expense by HRMK: 7:25am On May 01
UNLIKE THE PDP ADMINISTRATION OF YOU AND OBASANJO? POT CALLING KETTLE BLACK! YEYE DEY SMELL!!
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: You Are Subsidising Corruption At Workers Expense by sulaak(m): 7:40am On May 01
DMerciful:
This shows you guys know that Obi won the election of 2023 and he is still the major threat to Amoda. If this was made by Obi, you guys will be running like headless chickens on this thread grin

Take my name, Sulaak, from the list of people supporting Tinubu. I despise that bastard and his destruction of Nigeria.

Keep my name on that last if you think my support for the Yoruba race is wrong.
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: You Are Subsidising Corruption At Workers Expense by DMerciful(m): 7:48am On May 01
I copied the names from someone. Nor vex!
sulaak:

Take my name, Sulaak, from the list of people supporting Tinubu. I despise that bastard and his destruction of Nigeria.

Keep my name on that last if you think my support for the Yoruba race is wrong.
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: You Are Subsidising Corruption At Workers Expense by Mervingreat: 8:29am On May 01
bluefilm:

Enemy of progress

Thanks.
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: You Are Subsidising Corruption At Workers Expense by favor914: 10:30am On May 01
IfnobeGod20:

Says a man that doesn't have what to eat, no money but taken pleasure to troll a man that can feed his whole lineage in life time. Mr. Man, is it today election been won and lost. Please does election lost connotes dead sentence in your own world? I don't just understand this song of "election lost" that you people sing about, that people cannot talk again, you term it because people lost election and the pain making them to talk, if it is today people start losing election in your own world. Wonders shall never end they say.
I even thought after election is governance. Instead of you guys and the leaders to face governance, you're still fixated in an election and that is why they don't know what to do. Yeyenatu!
Please just shut up, oblivious confused Thing.
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: You Are Subsidising Corruption At Workers Expense by Christistruth00: 11:38am On May 01
cool
AfonjaConehead:

Atiku we exposed long ago he was the Manager of the biggest Oil bunkering Operation in Nigeria’s History !!!
Somebody that is supposed to be Serving 50 years in jail !

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: You Are Subsidising Corruption At Workers Expense by AfonjaConehead: 12:16pm On May 01
Christistruth00:
cool

Atiku we exposed long ago he was the Manager of the biggest Oil bunkering Operation in Nigeria’s History !!!
Somebody that is supposed to be Serving 50 years in jail !
First time some fellas will be seeing this cos you ronus always centralise on ys favourite peteru Obi nah sd deeply concerned self appointed affonjass ministers of Igbo affairs 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

We do understand though that the fear of Hausa Fulanis issa zha beginning of wisdom for all ëaffonjass

Baaaaaahahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: You Are Subsidising Corruption At Workers Expense by IfnobeGod20: 9:34pm On May 01
favor914:
Please just shut up, oblivious confused Thing.
If there's anyone confused, it is you because election lost is not a dead sentence. People win and lose electrons and it is never a death warrant. Atiku is doing what is expected of him as an opposition but you people that his fighting to liberate want to cow him. Remember he doesn't face brunt of misgovernance but it is you facing it.
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: You Are Subsidising Corruption At Workers Expense by Krankhead: 9:04pm On May 02
Anyiamaka:

Comparing Nigeria under Obasanjo/Atiku and Nigeria under Tinubu/Shettima is the height of foolishness. Clutching at straws.... a few sandwiches short of a picnic.
You be mumu. English comprehension is your problem. I said had it been Atikuand o j lay a good foundation we wouldn't be here today. Is that a comparison?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gej Orders Agf To Prosecute Those Indicted In Fuel Subsidy Probe / Outrage Trails Presidential Directive On Tinubu, APC / US Urges FG To Work With ASUU To End Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.