Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,092 members, 7,838,753 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

How Can He Take Custody Of His Son - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can He Take Custody Of His Son (28099 Views)

Should I Take Custody After Divorce As A Man / How Do I Take Custody Of My Beloved Son? / Woman Cries Out After Her Rapist Fights To Take Custody Of Her Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can He Take Custody Of His Son by Elidrisy20: 7:11pm On May 07
This case don pass my power
Re: How Can He Take Custody Of His Son by kiddkash(m): 7:45pm On May 07
MrBrownJay1:

dont automatically assume that because a child got a STI, it is the parent's fault... do you know how many diseases children can catch in school, in their friends home, in the courtyard, in the playground etc... the damn child could have been abused by some pedo etc
you cant go around accusing people with no concrete proof... here is a simple clue: if the child was with daddy/uncle/aunt/grandma etc ONE DAY (3months ago) the child could have been infected back then.

so unless you have concrete proof that the mother is directly responsible for that child catching a STI, let it slide.
It is called STI for a reason, only transmitted through sex, and breastfeeding from mother to child
Re: How Can He Take Custody Of His Son by Malawian(m): 7:52pm On May 07
MrBrownJay1:
taking a child from a breastfeeding mother is never ideal but if the safety of the child is in jeopardy, then no judge will refuse to take the child away from reckless mother.... the issue is that you need CONCRETE PROOF to show that the state of the child is a direct result of the mother's actions, and not that the child is just catching common sickness (like any other child would at such age)
Who still breastfeeds an over 1 year old kid?
Re: How Can He Take Custody Of His Son by Coconunu(m): 8:19pm On May 07
Omo thunder fire court with there order
No b them born pikin for me
Nothing will make me leave me child with such useless person
Re: How Can He Take Custody Of His Son by Digmygold: 8:27pm On May 07
highbee02:
Be friendly with the mother and the child until she weans the child, and one u will jus abscond with the child. Take the the child to your mother (if she's alive) or sister.

This is what I did. I did buy Hollandia, 5alive etc.ome day the mother accompanied me to the motor park, I had already informed the driver, I was the last person to enter the bus, the driver zoomed off immediately.

You no well. Absconding with a baby is criminal. Your baby mama must be ignorant.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Can He Take Custody Of His Son by Coldfeet(f): 8:30pm On May 07
Smartdoctor:
Good evening guys, please I need an urgent legal advisors in the forum to assist my cousin brother.
He had divorced and sent her wife back to the village for the past six months ago.

But the court asked him to be paying a certain amount of money monthly for the child's wellbeing which he has been doing.

But unfortunately the effect of the money has never been significant by looking at the physical appearance of the child.

He always sends relatives to check on the child of which several reports have reached him about how the boy is always been abandoned to be wandering about alone while the mother will be hanging out with friends.

What strucked him to his nerves was the recent report about the child been seriously sick and rumours that the mother now deals with several sexual partners while still breastfeeding the child....
He travelled from Abuja immediately to his hometown to retrieve the boy via court order but unfortunately the court denied him because the baby is believed to be too young at 1 year and 3 months old.

Now that the court had adjourned the case till 28th this month, he however decided to stay put in his hometown to treat the baby. The baby was taken to the hospital. the doctor took off his clothes and to our greatest suprise, the child's body looks so rough, rashes and boils all over her armpit down to his genital region.

Laboratory test was carried out and the report showed that the child have sexually transmitted infections. Fungi infection (,jock itch) and candidiasis.

All these evidences have been push to the judge phone and what we are afraid of, is the possibility of the judge cautioning her to take care of the child and allow her to continue taking the child's custody.
Can he take the child forcefully after having all these evidences against the mother?
Why not move them back to the city where he can closely monitor the welfare of the child? Is sending them back to the village not the cause of this child's predicament? Your cousin and his ex need to put aside any bad blood between them and agree on how to care for this child before it too late.

A child that young still needs his mother.
Can your cousin take better care of the child by himself? Or he wants to take custody and dump the child with someone else?
Re: How Can He Take Custody Of His Son by Coldfeet(f): 8:35pm On May 07
kernniejay:

The medical reports are the very good evidence that your friend need to tender at the court to prove that the child is not in safe hands with his mother. Tell the magistrate how perverted the mom is and how she almost killed the child with STD and that all the money you have been sending are not spent on the welfare of the child, tell the court that you have relatives who can help you take proper care of your child and that for the sake of the life of your baby.
Don't be too hasty there mister, all the listed illnesses that child have are possibly passed on during delivery or skins issues some children get during infancy.
There is a high chance the infection came from the man to the woman and now their child.

Judging after hearing one side of the story is not wise .

People will say anything to make themselves look good in public court.

1 Like

Re: How Can He Take Custody Of His Son by fxexperts: 9:19pm On May 07
LilMissFavvy:
The child is better off staying with the mother. If your friend cared so much about the child, then he should not have left his marriage with a baby as young as that. He should vface his life, about what his ex wife does? He is not different, soon

foolishness i know rest in some idiots like this one here DNA. mumu dey smell.

UnfairLife7:
The child is better off being with the mother. If your so called friend care so much about the wellbeing of his child, he shouldn't have end his marriage.

He can only talk to the child mother to look after her child properly but he can't have the child to himself
Again another foolish individual.
Re: How Can He Take Custody Of His Son by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:30pm On May 07
kiddkash:
It is called STI for a reason, only transmitted through sex, and breastfeeding from mother to child

if you had read carefully through this thread, you would understand that it is just a fungal infection.

1 Like

Re: How Can He Take Custody Of His Son by Starships4u(m): 9:46pm On May 07
Smartdoctor:

It wasn't to the judge in charge of the case but the lawyer defending for my cousin

Owh,
Okay....

Way to go...
Hopefully God will see him through...

1 Like

Re: How Can He Take Custody Of His Son by lekonso: 10:07pm On May 07
We are talking about saving a life here. With the evidence you have, if the judge does not grant you the custody of the child, please you can use any illegal way of retrieveing your son from the careless woman before she kills that child. When life is at risk, you are permitted to use any illegal means to safe that life first, and explanation later.
Re: How Can He Take Custody Of His Son by 99thEnemy(m): 11:09pm On May 07
Some women don’t deserve to ever be mothers.
Re: How Can He Take Custody Of His Son by LadyG05: 2:18am On May 08
On the basis of this baby having STl, please let the doctor check if the baby has been sex.ually abused.
Re: How Can He Take Custody Of His Son by Smartdoctor: 3:00am On May 08
Coldfeet:
Why not move them back to the city where he can closely monitor the welfare of the child? Is sending them back to the village not the cause of this child's predicament? Your cousin and his ex need to put aside any bad blood between them and agree on how to care for this child before it too late.

A child that young still needs his mother.
Can your cousin take better care of the child by himself? Or he wants to take custody and dump the child with someone else?
My cousin and his mom lives together in Abuja and he wants to keep the child under his mom's care
Re: How Can He Take Custody Of His Son by victorazy(m): 3:33am On May 08
jmichael259:

It's your entire generation that is ill
. I gave instances of four different people only one is slightly related to me and they're all healthy. I know all of you are mad on Nairaland so I'm not bothered by your unwarranted show of stupidity.

When you grow up and become a medical personnel or can afford to leave your cave to have real world encounters with people then, you can deserve to have a say on this thread.

Yes! Your generation is already sick judging from ur comment. Thank God am not the only one rebuking your egregious profligacy. Your stvpidity dey shame me. grin

When I grow up? grin
You don't know me, I got not just a kid BUT kids!!!! children grin
From ur connotation you sounded inexperienced.
Re: How Can He Take Custody Of His Son by BluntCrazeMan: 4:02am On May 08
Smartdoctor:
Good evening guys, please I need an urgent legal advisors in the forum to assist my cousin brother.
He had divorced and sent her wife back to the village for the past six months ago.

But the court asked him to be paying a certain amount of money monthly for the child's wellbeing which he has been doing.

But unfortunately the effect of the money has never been significant by looking at the physical appearance of the child.

He always sends relatives to check on the child of which several reports have reached him about how the boy is always been abandoned to be wandering about alone while the mother will be hanging out with friends.

What strucked him to his nerves was the recent report about the child been seriously sick and rumours that the mother now deals with several sexual partners while still breastfeeding the child....
He travelled from Abuja immediately to his hometown to retrieve the boy via court order but unfortunately the court denied him because the baby is believed to be too young at 1 year and 3 months old.

Now that the court had adjourned the case till 28th this month, he however decided to stay put in his hometown to treat the baby. The baby was taken to the hospital. the doctor took off his clothes and to our greatest suprise, the child's body looks so rough, rashes and boils all over her armpit down to his genital region.

Laboratory test was carried out and the report showed that the child have sexually transmitted infections. Fungi infection (,jock itch) and candidiasis.

All these evidences have been push to the judge phone and what we are afraid of, is the possibility of the judge cautioning her to take care of the child and allow her to continue taking the child's custody.
Can he take the child forcefully after having all these evidences against the mother?
How did the SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED diseases enter the baby's body sef.??
Re: How Can He Take Custody Of His Son by malcom1X: 4:29am On May 08
Confirmedzombie:
Im a senior lawyer. The matter is simple. Tell him to reach his lawyer with the pictures and his lawyer will advice him better.

He had a divorce and a lawyer represented him in court. Let him go back to the lawyer with the pictures.

This is not an issue you should bring to Nairaland for advice.

I believe he will get justice from the court for the custody as far as he has been paying the money.

You are not a lawyer Oga.
No court will grant custody to the father because of a simple rash, secondly a father can't take care of a child, he will only outsource it to relatives.
The guy even messed up by involving the court. He's at a disadvantage.

No amount of picture will change anything.
Re: How Can He Take Custody Of His Son by malcom1X: 4:35am On May 08
Smartdoctor:

My cousin and his mom lives together in Abuja and he wants to keep the child under his mom's care

Guy let me tell you the truth. Your cousin or abi you have lost this case, try and make up with that woman so you can take care of that child.
No amount of picture will make the court take out a child from the hands of the mother..

No court in this world.

If you like post pictures of rashes from now till eternity.
In fact you did wrong by bringing the court into this.

Talking about how she prostitutes, how were you expecting her to survive when your cousin isn't giving her the amount of money she needs.
Taking care of a child isn't easy. I'm sure your cousin doesn't even have the money to take care of that child if not it's body wouldn't be like that.

1 Like

Re: How Can He Take Custody Of His Son by Double0h7(f): 4:37am On May 08
CharleyBright:
The matter was in court, the court passed judgement which was appropriate.
Due to events, you still went to court and d matter is awaiting court verdict at stipulated date.
The Court still has the final say.
No advise from Nairaland can change it.
To tell you the truth, the court will not pass judgement in your favour and allow you to take the child from the mother because the baby is still at tender age.
Worse case scenario will be the court to pass judgement that the child be handed over to Social Welfare Dept if the mother of the child is adjudged to be incapable of keeping the child.
Both ways, you lose !!!

Each time I hear young couples divorcing, what easily comes to my mind is outrightly incompatible people who didn't do the homework well but got carried away by sexual lust that resulted in unwanted pregnancy and forced marriage.
Hasty decisions have serious consequences.
Marriage is not child's play

It shocks me how people just make shi up and then say it with such confidence!

If the mother is found unfit then the child goes to his father first and then other family members before the child goes to strangers.

The problem is for the mother to be found unfit, she has to be a danger to the child, that’s why mothers are always given the child especially in the early stages of the child’s development.
Re: How Can He Take Custody Of His Son by Double0h7(f): 4:42am On May 08
Confirmedzombie:
Im a senior lawyer. The matter is simple. Tell him to reach his lawyer with the pictures and his lawyer will advice him better.

He had a divorce and a lawyer represented him in court. Let him go back to the lawyer with the pictures.

This is not an issue you should bring to Nairaland for advice.

I believe he will get justice from the court for the custody as far as he has been paying the money.

So as a senior lawyer, your expert opinion is that he should go to his lawyer? 😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: How Can He Take Custody Of His Son by Eagle360(m): 5:01am On May 08
If there is evidence of Doctor report that the boy have STD, then you have a good case.
Re: How Can He Take Custody Of His Son by akaahs(m): 6:46am On May 08
MrBrownJay1:
taking a child from a breastfeeding mother is never ideal but if the safety of the child is in jeopardy, then no judge will refuse to take the child away from reckless mother.... the issue is that you need CONCRETE PROOF to show that the state of the child is a direct result of the mother's actions, and not that the child is just catching common sickness (like any other child would at such age)
According to the opp, the child is 1 year three months, who breastfeed a normal child to that length??
Re: How Can He Take Custody Of His Son by Gandrova: 5:02pm On May 08
Firstly, You need to calm down and have honest conversation with her Dont use abusive words on her.
Try and convince her that it's for the benefit of both of you.
That she should allow you to take the baby along.
Never you mentioned her waywardness in the conversation if not she would change it for you.
You target should be how you will get your child to a comfortable place.
Lastly never you deny her access if you succeed in moving the child along with you.
Re: How Can He Take Custody Of His Son by Gandrova: 5:03pm On May 08
akaahs:

According to the opp, the child is 1 year three months, who breastfeed a normal child to that length??
Some babies are Brest fed uptil 2 years depending on the mother in question.

1 Like

Re: How Can He Take Custody Of His Son by Gandrova: 5:05pm On May 08
Coconunu:
Omo thunder fire court with there order
No b them born pikin for me
Nothing will make me leave me child with such useless person
If the court refused, there is nothing you can do Bro.
If not you will be dealth with.
Re: How Can He Take Custody Of His Son by kernniejay(m): 1:37pm On May 09
Coldfeet:
Don't be too hasty there mister, all the listed illnesses that child have are possibly passed on during delivery or skins issues some children get during infancy.
There is a high chance the infection came from the man to the woman and now their child.

Judging after hearing one side of the story is not wise .

People will say anything to make themselves look good in public court.
I don't think you read the part where he stated that the lady is woring about all over the village with different men?
Re: How Can He Take Custody Of His Son by jmichael259(m): 1:44pm On May 09
victorazy:

Yes! Your generation is already sick judging from ur comment. Thank God am not the only one rebuking your egregious profligacy. Your stvpidity dey shame me. grin

When I grow up? grin
You don't know me, I got not just a kid BUT kids!!!! children grin
From ur connotation you sounded inexperienced.

Your desire to brag about having kids and rubbish attempts at bogus grammar proves you're just a Arrow enabled by free mb.

You are incapable of bearing responsibility for a woman through pregnancy nor for the welfare of kids. This is clear in your hurry to attack random people you don't know just by the mere mention of medical reasons. Obviously you don't know what medical reasons nor patient confidentiality means and your poor psychopath mind rushed to cyber bullying trying but failing to inflate your flaccid ego. That's not the only thing flaccid on your smooth brained nonentity.

Boy go and play, if you think otherwise pick a location so my 6.7" self can impose my experience of 2 centuries and 2millenia on you.
Re: How Can He Take Custody Of His Son by victorazy(m): 7:21pm On May 09
jmichael259:

Your desire to brag about having kids and rubbish attempts at bogus grammar proves you're just a Arrow enabled by free mb.

You are incapable of bearing responsibility for a woman through pregnancy nor for the welfare of kids. This is clear in your hurry to attack random people you don't know just by the mere mention of medical reasons. Obviously you don't know what medical reasons nor patient confidentiality means and your poor psychopath mind rushed to cyber bullying trying but failing to inflate your flaccid ego. That's not the only thing flaccid on your smooth brained nonentity.

Boy go and play, if you think otherwise pick a location so my 6.7" self can impose my experience of 2 centuries and 2millenia on you.

As I said, your shame dey shame me grin
Move on bro! 6.7" ni 1.7" ko
Re: How Can He Take Custody Of His Son by jmichael259(m): 8:27pm On May 10
victorazy:

As I said, your shame dey shame me grin
Move on bro! 6.7" ni 1.7" ko
You are ashamed, understood.
Your brain has gone into 404 mode.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

He Wants To Marry Me, But He’s A Married Man!!! / Josiah Mutihir: Nigeria To Experience Unplanned COVID-19 Babies By November / Couples: If Given Opportunity, Would You Renew Your Marriage Vow After 2 Years?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.