Stats: 3,157,166 members, 7,832,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Shettima Off To US As Nigerians Await Tinubu’s Return - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima Off To US As Nigerians Await Tinubu’s Return (12611 Views)

NASS Principal Officers: Tension As Competing Camps Await Tinubu, APC’s Nod / Oyo Residents Await Tinubu's Presidential Campaign Team (Video, Pictures) / One Year To Go: Nigerians Await Fulfilment Of Buhari’s Many Campaign Promises (2) (3) (4)

Re: Shettima Off To US As Nigerians Await Tinubu’s Return by Akintoye12(m): 10:35am On May 06
Versal:
Resource wasters!
hmmm
Re: Shettima Off To US As Nigerians Await Tinubu’s Return by mhktaryan: 10:57am On May 06
So apabio na d acting president now, eish
Re: Shettima Off To US As Nigerians Await Tinubu’s Return by TTPAAR(m): 11:02am On May 06
Are u thinking what I'm thinking 🤔!!!!
Re: Shettima Off To US As Nigerians Await Tinubu’s Return by Iamanoited: 11:18am On May 06
GOOD. THAT'S HOW TO ACT AND BE RESPONSIBLE VICE PRESIDENT.
Re: Shettima Off To US As Nigerians Await Tinubu’s Return by Iamanoited: 11:20am On May 06
GOOD. THAT'S HOW TO ACT AND BE RESPONSIBLE VICE PRESIDENT.

ORISA37
CUNNING MAN DIE CUNNING MAN BURY AM.
Re: Shettima Off To US As Nigerians Await Tinubu’s Return by Shattuck(m): 11:33am On May 06
I thought it is against the law for both the president and vice to be out of the country the same time
Re: Shettima Off To US As Nigerians Await Tinubu’s Return by mayston: 11:48am On May 06
I guess it's now turn by turn
Re: Shettima Off To US As Nigerians Await Tinubu’s Return by Elidrisy20: 12:27pm On May 06
So now na akpabio be president, wish him good luck
Re: Shettima Off To US As Nigerians Await Tinubu’s Return by bjdon: 12:56pm On May 06
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
You see how Nigeria can be very useless, you keep having thesame problem repeatedly, president health challenge due to old age, president missing from the reader, yet you still never learned. Nigeria will learn in a very hard way. They should just announce Tinubu is dead so we found ourselves back in the hands of Boko Haram
Nigerians are programmed for suffering. It's in their DNA. That's the only logical reason why after suffering so much under Buhari, people with clear eyes went to vote for Tinubu. Let me suffer more self. They seem to enjoy it

Re: Shettima Off To US As Nigerians Await Tinubu’s Return by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 1:02pm On May 06
bjdon:

Nigerians are programmed for suffering. It's in their DNA. That's the only logical reason why after suffering so much under Buhari, people with clear eyes went to vote for Tinubu. Let me suffer more self. They seem to enjoy it
grin 😂😂😂😂, I'm still wondering how I find myself among Nigeria
Re: Shettima Off To US As Nigerians Await Tinubu’s Return by wallaze(m): 5:10pm On May 06
Freetech:
Why are ipob/ biafran panicking because of this news.

Shetima is deadly and will burst more of obi's package lie in the US

You are dull make I no lie
Re: Shettima Off To US As Nigerians Await Tinubu’s Return by george5084(m): 8:31pm On May 06
Japa mode activated💯

Join me and earn dollars daily

http://www.star-clicks.com/?ref=53852408

Thank me later
Re: Shettima Off To US As Nigerians Await Tinubu’s Return by godofuck231: 11:18pm On May 06
What do you expect, anything goes in APC , ask buhari, he him self isn't aware

Shocking VIDEO : Abobaku Tied And Buried Alive / APC Faults Mimiko’s Visit To Buhari / EFCC Arraigned 9 Civil Servants Charged With Involvement In Payroll Fraud