Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Jonathan Decries Pull-him-down Syndrome - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Decries Pull-him-down Syndrome (790 Views)

How Yoruba Pull Him Down, Should Never Be Copied. / Jonathan Decries The Use Of Social Media To Cause Anarchy / Yoruba Pull Him Down Syndrome…yoruba Ronu!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Decries Pull-him-down Syndrome by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 21, 2011
By Ahamefula Ogbu

President Goodluck Jonathan Sunday expressed regret over the tendency of politicians to adopt a pull-him-down approach to every issue.

He said the most worrisome aspect of the criticism was that they do so even when they know the right thing but probably because they feel the best way of getting a position was to criticise and take adversarial positions against him.

He said at a church service to mark his birthday in the Presidential Villa, Abuja that it had become normal as any leader who had made considerable contribution to the welfare of the people to be commonly vilified and pulled down.

He thanked God for keeping him alive as he had made up his mind to take what comes on the political turf since he made up his mind to contest for the position of Deputy Governor.

“I thank God for keeping me alive to discharge the responsibilities of my office. When I decided to contest for the position of Deputy Governor of Bayelsa State, I prepared my mind for any eventuality, and God has been faithful to me,” he said.

http://www.thisdayonline.com/
Re: Jonathan Decries Pull-him-down Syndrome by Knight1(m): 6:35pm On Nov 21, 2011
HE's seeing it the wrong way. It's more like tell-him-the-plain-truth syndrome!

(1) (Reply)

Two Ibos Kidnapped By Yorubas In One Month? A Second Secret Genocide? / I’ll Explain Why Oil Subsidy Must Go –jonathan / Governor T.a Orji 2011 Xmas Message Remix (lies?) - Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.