Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,699 members, 7,844,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

My Experience With Samsu Oil - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With Samsu Oil (335 Views)

My Experience With Samsu Oil / Does Samsu Oil Work? Share Your Experience / Original Samsu Oil Available In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With Samsu Oil by justfriends: 10:22pm On May 06
Although I'm not here to advertise any product, something wonderful happened today. I was able to last more than 30 minutes with Samsu oil, with the lady begging me to stop while confessing that I'm much stronger and better than her boyfriend.

Being able to last more than 30 minutes, with the lady begging me to stop because she is tired, is something I haven't been able to do in a very long time.

(1) (Reply)

Navratri Food Recipe For Fast|falaahaar Sweets 2015 / U Have Been Trying To Solve That Marital Issue On Your Own,try God For A Change / Jaane Tere Shehar Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.