Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Is A Book Sufficient Enough To Guide Millions In Faith? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is A Book Sufficient Enough To Guide Millions In Faith? (3971 Views)

Grow In Faith / Is New Testament Bible Sufficient? / Beware Of People With Corrupt Mind And Reprobate In Faith. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is A Book Sufficient Enough To Guide Millions In Faith? by emofine2(f): 9:33pm On Jan 18, 2012
@m_nwankwo

I have so much more to say to you but I fear our conversation here may never expire.
I've really enjoyed our dialogue and hope we share more in future.
Thank you for your patience and insight.
Stay blessed.
You too smiley
Re: Is A Book Sufficient Enough To Guide Millions In Faith? by mnwankwo(m): 10:42pm On Jan 18, 2012
emöfine:

@m_nwankwo

I have so much more to say to you but I fear our conversation here may never expire.
I've really enjoyed our dialogue and hope we share more in future.
Thank you for your patience and insight.You too smiley

Thank you too Emofine. It was a pleasure discussing with you. Stay blessed and may your path be sunny and beautiful.
Re: Is A Book Sufficient Enough To Guide Millions In Faith? by emofine2(f): 10:50pm On Jan 18, 2012
^^ Can we continue our dialogue outside the realm of Nairaland? I have some personal questions to ask, can I contact you via email etc?
Re: Is A Book Sufficient Enough To Guide Millions In Faith? by mnwankwo(m): 11:15pm On Jan 18, 2012
emöfine:

^^ Can we continue our dialogue outside the realm of Nairaland? I have some personal questions to ask, can I contact you via email etc?

Yes we can. When both of us are online, drop your email and I will send you a mail. You can then delete your email from these pages. Stay blessed.
Re: Is A Book Sufficient Enough To Guide Millions In Faith? by emofine2(f): 11:17pm On Jan 18, 2012
Ok this temporary mail is expiring shortly grin.
I'll forward you my real email once you've sent a message.
Re: Is A Book Sufficient Enough To Guide Millions In Faith? by mnwankwo(m): 11:21pm On Jan 18, 2012
Ok. I have got it. I will email you shortly.
Re: Is A Book Sufficient Enough To Guide Millions In Faith? by canuck(m): 11:32am On Jan 19, 2012
While we allow m_nwankwo and emöfine get together behind the vestry *wink wink* (Nwankwo abeg don't fall my hand o. . .be a man! LOL!), I just want to give shout out to one of NL's greatest debaters - davidylan!

Keep firing on all cylinders, Dafidi!

Your strength will not fail o cheesy
Re: Is A Book Sufficient Enough To Guide Millions In Faith? by tpia5: 12:41am On Jan 25, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do Muslim Have Worship Songs? / What Is The Hypostatic Union? How Can Jesus Be Both God And Man Simultaneously / The Horrible Danger Of Not Fearing God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.