Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,059 members, 7,838,692 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Ekiti University Bully Flogs Fellow Student (Photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ekiti University Bully Flogs Fellow Student (Photo) (41236 Views)

Ekiti University Expels 2 Students Over Bullying / FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) / Ekiti University Students Beat Suspected Armed Robber To Death (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti University Bully Flogs Fellow Student (Photo) by spencekat(m): 10:30pm On May 07
Cindypresh:

Bullies fear people who stands up to them or you think they don't fear??

When you show someone you Sabi wetin dem Sabi dem go fear you.

[/b]People will constantly bully when they observe you're timid[b]
💯

1 Like

Re: Ekiti University Bully Flogs Fellow Student (Photo) by izubext007: 10:38pm On May 07
she knows who she can mess up with

1 Like

Re: Ekiti University Bully Flogs Fellow Student (Photo) by Bahamas95(m): 10:43pm On May 07
Expulsion is not enough, she should be made to sign an undertaking before going to prison.

No school in Nigeria should grant her admission, she's a demon.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti University Bully Flogs Fellow Student (Photo) by femi4: 11:00pm On May 07
meobizy:
She thief abi she sleep with the other girl guy? Learn to defend yourself, weaklings will never learn. All my kids must learn self defence. I will never raise wimps.

Obviously stealing was involved. If it was a fight or bullying, the witnesses would intervene.
She has been rusticated

Na because of man
Re: Ekiti University Bully Flogs Fellow Student (Photo) by imagrg(m): 11:03pm On May 07
The other lady is supposed to fight back.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti University Bully Flogs Fellow Student (Photo) by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 11:21pm On May 07
franchasofficia:
As if it's easy.

It's easier said than done.

Anthony Joshua got beaten like a baby by Klichischo. Then Anthony Joshua beat that Cameroonian guy like baby too. That is life.

God created us differently with each person having different energy and physical power.

Why are you not a boxer or a weightlifter or a sprinter or longjumper?

Why are you not a wrestler?

Defend yourself like it's easy to defend yourself against someone that have more power, energy, strength and fighting skill than you? What if she dies in the process of trying to defend herself against a stronger bully?

The only way to stop this nonsense or reduce it is for government via our security and court to start arresting, prosecuting and jailing these heartless bullies.

A minimum of 10 years jail term with rustication from school will send a strong signal to all the bullies.

Weakling spotted
Re: Ekiti University Bully Flogs Fellow Student (Photo) by Ikpunekenwa(m): 11:39pm On May 07
2RightHands1Coc:
I don't know what you talking about o abi babyydey smell for my body

But will you want your child to have your kind of head.
Re: Ekiti University Bully Flogs Fellow Student (Photo) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 11:39pm On May 07
Cindypresh:

All these nonsense will stop when people learn to start fighting back or hit and run when the opponent seems bigger.

Target her eyes hit it and scamper for safety.

Heaven knows nobody can try this nonsense with me
we the association of wicked mind, let's gather here. Na so one brother they always knock my head when I was young, the day I stone him, the day he stop knocking my head ever after.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti University Bully Flogs Fellow Student (Photo) by Cindypresh(f): 12:17am On May 08
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
we the association of wicked mind, let's gather here. Na so one brother they always knock my head when I was young, the day I stone him, the day he stop knocking my head ever after.

Very good
Re: Ekiti University Bully Flogs Fellow Student (Photo) by Coolboy009: 12:27am On May 08
I pray make I no born mumu pikin o, because if she is my daughter I will personally flog her again for her not to fight back when her hands are not tied

1 Like

Re: Ekiti University Bully Flogs Fellow Student (Photo) by Drone95(m): 12:38am On May 08
Both aren't well trained, one mumu while the other is bebeto. Why flog someone who's isn't your younger sister or slave, why allow ur mate flog you like a kindergarten kid?
Re: Ekiti University Bully Flogs Fellow Student (Photo) by uuzba(m): 12:57am On May 08
christejames:
Nigeria sha is a lawless country where anything goes...
Fighting over a worthless man I guess!
Next!
University students are adults.
This is assult.
Simply report to the police.and have her arrested..
But no.
The bullied girl is too stupid and underage to even know her right. Probably one of those 14 year olds who jumped into Uni.
She deserve the beating for being young and stupid.
She should recieve more beating till the day she realises she's supposed to just go and report to the police and behave as an adult.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti University Bully Flogs Fellow Student (Photo) by uuzba(m): 1:01am On May 08
Coolboy009:
I pray make I no born mumu pikin o, because if she is my daughter I will personally flog her again for her not to fight back when her hands are not tied
University students are adults. She should report this straight to the police.
Re: Ekiti University Bully Flogs Fellow Student (Photo) by uuzba(m): 1:09am On May 08
Ndabooski:
Am glad the low life bully has been expelled. Hopefully her reckless boyfriend will consider her for marriage now that she's a university drop out.

Very wicked senseless thing. Beating up another girl because of her straying "boyfriend ".
The worst thing is that the bully will succeed in life.
All our big men and women politicians, BBN, music artistes are bullies.
Point one gentle person among them.
Bullied girl will graduate, then come and join us here on Nairaland to complain about relationship, job and life.
Re: Ekiti University Bully Flogs Fellow Student (Photo) by osigiepurr(m): 1:19am On May 08
This is one of the reasons why children below 16 years should not be allowed into the university. See the way both of dem resemble Calabar house girls.
Re: Ekiti University Bully Flogs Fellow Student (Photo) by Ediffizy: 1:20am On May 08
This is the height of madness..
Re: Ekiti University Bully Flogs Fellow Student (Photo) by uvie66: 2:40am On May 08
So they call this glorified poultry farm a University, the name 'University' have suffered sha.
Re: Ekiti University Bully Flogs Fellow Student (Photo) by GloriousGbola: 2:56am On May 08
Ekiti state university?
This bully has fked herself.

The governor Will wade into this and they will expel her arse. From I must draw blood to i must expel you.
Re: Ekiti University Bully Flogs Fellow Student (Photo) by losak9111(m): 3:32am On May 08
*BAMIDELE OLUMILUA UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION, SCIENCE AND TECHNLOGY, IKERE-EKITI*

May 7, 2024.

*RE-A VIRAL VIDEO OF BULLYING OF A FEMALE STUDENT IN BOUESTI*

It has come to our attention that a disturbing incident involving some students of the Bamidele Olumilua University of Education, Science and Technology, Ikere-Ekiti (BOUESTI) has surfaced on social media platforms. A video showing one Miss Opemiposi Precious BOLAJI, an 18 year old 100L Mass Communication student beating her colleague identified as Miss Gloria AJAYI, a 100L Mass Communication student, in a private hostel outside the University campus has gone viral.

In accordance with our institution's policies and extant regulations, the students who were captured in the viral video, appeared before the Students' Disciplinary Committee at its emergency meeting held on Monday, May 6, 2024 for interrogations and appropriate recommendations, the report of which has been submitted to the University authorities.

The University authorities condemn in strong terms, any form of violence or misconduct in our University or by any of our constituents. Such behaviour is entirely inconsistent with the values we uphold and the standards of respect and dignity that we expect from all members of our University.

Having considered the report and recommendations of the Students' Disciplinary Committee, the University authorities have taken the following decisions:

1. Miss Opemiposi Precious BOLAJI with Matriculation No. 10232, a 100L Mass Communication student who was beating her colleague with a stick and threatening to inflict bodily harm on her for allegedly destroying her 3-year old love affair with her boyfriend was found guilty of misconduct and flagrant breach of her matriculation oath and consequently EXPELLED with immediate effect.

2. Miss Genesis OSARO, a 100L Mass Communication student with Matriculation No. 10257, who provided the stick with which Gloria AJAYI was beaten, was found guilty of misconduct (as an accomplice) and flagrant breach of her Matriculation oath and consequently EXPELLED with immediate effect.

3. Miss Gloria AJAYI, a 100L Mass Communication student with Matriculation No. 10295, who was seen being beaten in the viral video but did not retaliate or engage in fisticuffs with her tormentors, was EXONERATED.

4. The duo of Miss Mistura Eniola ADEJUWON with Matriculation No. 10435 and Miss Precious Oluwapelumi OLANREWAJU with Matriculation No. 11126, who gleefully recorded the video and posted on social media were WARNED and advised to always report such incident to the Directorate of Students' Affairs and the Security Unit of the University rather than excalating it on social media.

5. Mr. Olawale AJEWOLE, a 200L Mass Communication student with Matriculation No. 6021 was EXONERATED for making efforts to lock Miss Gloria AJAYI inside a room to prevent further beating.

The University will like to reiterate its zero tolerance for all forms of indiscipline and avowed commitment to fostering a safe and inclusive environment for all members of the University community. We encourage anyone who witnesses or experiences any form of harassment, abuse or violence against any student to report it immediately to the appropriate authorities.

Moving forward, we will continue to prioritize the well-being and safety of our University community. We will also reinforce our efforts to educate and promote respectful and responsible behaviour among our students.

We appreciate the concerns expressed by well-meaning individuals that justice must be served and culprits sanctioned.

*Temitope Akinbisoye*
*Public Relations Officer*
ShoeGetSize:

Watch video here:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C6qQ4Sst9S-/?igsh=MXA1cWdnNzM4cmxxMg==
Re: Ekiti University Bully Flogs Fellow Student (Photo) by ObalendeCMS: 4:19am On May 08
Ekiti & Ondo State people like to bully & oppress alot.

A guy told me how every household wants to have a lawyer in their family because of the next family!
Re: Ekiti University Bully Flogs Fellow Student (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 5:41am On May 08
Boat the bully and the bullian are crazy
Re: Ekiti University Bully Flogs Fellow Student (Photo) by Elidrisy20: 5:57am On May 08
She can't defend herself, most of these girls are into cultism or they're their lesbian partner. See her face like virgin ,wea see preek for the first time
Re: Ekiti University Bully Flogs Fellow Student (Photo) by TheSuperX(m): 6:10am On May 08
Just imagine? thank God they expelled the little bitch.
Re: Ekiti University Bully Flogs Fellow Student (Photo) by Yomit71(m): 6:17am On May 08
Heaven knows nobody can try this nonsense with me[/quote]
Dey play
Re: Ekiti University Bully Flogs Fellow Student (Photo) by ufotunang: 6:46am On May 08
Draw blood from her..are you a witch 🙄
Re: Ekiti University Bully Flogs Fellow Student (Photo) by Tareq1105: 6:51am On May 08
She'll be picked up by the police not later than today.
Re: Ekiti University Bully Flogs Fellow Student (Photo) by OkoRemi2023(m): 7:07am On May 08
One thing I will teach my kids, male and female is self defence

Right from my teenage among all my siblings I no dey cry back home, I dey stand tall even when I dey chop beating from the older ones then

Them no I stubborn well well for my street not to talk of my secondary days

One on one, this babe will stand tall with that bully and beat her blue black, fears is the beginning of failure, I hope those bullied get that info
Re: Ekiti University Bully Flogs Fellow Student (Photo) by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 7:28am On May 08
I see say you no get sense.
Ikpunekenwa:

But will you want your child to have your kind of head.
Re: Ekiti University Bully Flogs Fellow Student (Photo) by HRMK: 7:51am On May 08
this bully must surely be a cultist!she is just overconfident!and the students helplessly watching must be her colleagues in cult too!!
Re: Ekiti University Bully Flogs Fellow Student (Photo) by Stjims: 7:54am On May 08
Cindypresh:

All these nonsense will stop when people learn to start fighting back or hit and run when the opponent seems bigger.

Target her eyes hit it and scamper for safety.

Heaven knows nobody can try this nonsense with me

You're encouraging violence, hitting someone's eyes that can take you to jail and ruin your future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti University Bully Flogs Fellow Student (Photo) by IkeAbuja: 7:59am On May 08
Yoruba girls and hot temper... sister bully welcome to kirikiri

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gabriel Olarenwaju Akinyemi, 60-Year-Old UTME Candidate Wants To Study Pharmacy / UNIMAID Lecturer Makes Students To Hold A Snake To Earn A Mark / Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.