Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,714 members, 7,851,451 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:30 PM

Pics Nigeria, North Korea & Iran Are Now The Three Most Blacklisted Countries!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics Nigeria, North Korea & Iran Are Now The Three Most Blacklisted Countries!!! (980 Views)

Buhari Failed Nigeria, North Should Wait Till 2031, Arewa Think Thank Declares / All Imo Flights Blacklisted Nationwide Over Attack On NLC President / Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics Nigeria, North Korea & Iran Are Now The Three Most Blacklisted Countries!!! by MrEverest(m): 5:22am On May 09
I was shocked to discover that Nigeria has become the most blacklisted African country and one of the most blacklisted countries in the world. In fact, I’m still in shock!

My goodness, how did we arrive here

Hello, why is no one talking about this dismal situation?

Don’t take my word for it, go to most countries eVisa page and check their drop-down list, you will find other countries, even Niger of all places, but you won’t see Nigeria. Blacklisted!!!

Tinubu has really destroyed whatever was left of our battered image. May God visit him and his supporters with their comeuppance.

Also, any Nigerian going abroad to do drugs, yahoo yahoo, prostitution and other such vices that has brought us to this disgusting and despicable place, may they never survive it!!!!

Same with wicked agents that push uninformed and gullible youths to countries they’re not equipped to cope in, only for them to resort to crimes. May these type of agents receive their comeuppance in full measures!!!

Nothing makes me angry than seeing that green passport. A worthless piece of paper that brings nothing except embarrassment, shame and disgrace to the bearer.

May God have mercy on the innocent ones suffering the consequences of the criminal minded ones.

1 Share

Re: Pics Nigeria, North Korea & Iran Are Now The Three Most Blacklisted Countries!!! by MrEverest(m): 5:29am On May 09
As a Nigerian now, you might have $20,000 to spend and yet won’t be able to visit any country of your choice for holiday. I’m not even talking about western countries, but just any country at all outside Africa!

The green passport and those carrying it are not wanted anywhere anymore!!!

When did things become this bad

This is so depressing!!!

1 Like

Re: Pics Nigeria, North Korea & Iran Are Now The Three Most Blacklisted Countries!!! by garykoeman: 6:01am On May 09
Blacklisted because of some people cocaine activities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics Nigeria, North Korea & Iran Are Now The Three Most Blacklisted Countries!!! by Pocca: 6:47am On May 09
What do you expect when your president deals on narcotics

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics Nigeria, North Korea & Iran Are Now The Three Most Blacklisted Countries!!! by YorubaNiBaba(m): 6:55am On May 09
What do u expect when ur people are into drug

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics Nigeria, North Korea & Iran Are Now The Three Most Blacklisted Countries!!! by lululovesblue(f): 7:05am On May 09
It's not going to stop anytime soon, if ever. Yahoo has turned to legitimate business and our reputation isn't getting better. We're overrunning countries like Cyprus and Italy to do prostitution and yahoo. People like to blame the government but at the end of the day even if we got the best president right now Nigerians are not willing to change. Look at what POS businesses did during cash scarcity, how they took the opportunity to charge outrageous fees. Look at what happened when the dollar exchange rate finally dropped, traders refused to reduce the price of goods even with new stock. Sometimes I wonder if I offended some angel in heaven and so they sent me to this country to suffer

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pics Nigeria, North Korea & Iran Are Now The Three Most Blacklisted Countries!!! by WeddingParol: 7:21am On May 09
The OP said Tinubu has destroyed whatever is left of the country.....

How is the blacklisting Tinubu's fault?

Nigeria has always been blacklisted by several countries for the criminal activities perpetrated by the few Nigerians earlier allowed into the countries.

Look at the drug and crime dealings of Nigerias in South Africa, India, Malaysia, Turkey, Singapore, Italy, UAE, Brazil even in Japan etc. Were those crimes perpetrated or sponsored by Tinubu?

Your brothers, neighbours and friends are busy defrauding people all over the world in the name of yahoo and you are happy spending the money, some of your parents and religious leaders even joined to celebrate them that they have hammered but did not consider the effect of the crime on the Nation's reputation.

Go to Belgium, Italy, UAE, Spain, India, Poland and more.. to see large number of Nigeria girls into open prostitution. Was that what they told the immigration they were coming to do when they applied for visa?

Let's stop blaming the government alone for every problem, give the government their blame and also the people.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics Nigeria, North Korea & Iran Are Now The Three Most Blacklisted Countries!!! by Verbtips(m): 7:30am On May 09
Yawn so boring
Re: Pics Nigeria, North Korea & Iran Are Now The Three Most Blacklisted Countries!!! by Putinofrussia: 7:34am On May 09
MrEverest:
I was shocked to discover that Nigeria has become the most blacklisted African country and one of the most blacklisted countries in the world. In fact, I’m still in shock!

My goodness, how did we arrive here

Hello, why is no one talking about this dismal situation?

Don’t take my word for it, go to most countries eVisa page and check their drop-down list, you will find other countries, even Niger of all places, but you won’t see Nigeria. Blacklisted!!!

Tinubu has really destroyed whatever was left of our battered image. May God visit him and his supporters with their comeuppance.

Also, any Nigerian going abroad to do drugs, yahoo yahoo, prostitution and other such vices that has brought us to this disgusting and despicable place, may they never survive it!!!!

Same with wicked agents that push uninformed and gullible youths to countries they’re not equipped to cope in, only for them to resort to crimes. May these type of agents receive their comeuppance in full measures!!!

Nothing makes me angry than seeing that green passport. A worthless piece of paper that brings nothing except embarrassment, shame and disgrace to the bearer.

May God have mercy on the innocent ones suffering the consequences of the criminal minded ones.
I hope you are not just back from Mars.
Some people have sworn for decades that their main business is hard drug distribution all over the world especially Asian nations.
When a people are lazy,they tend to criminalities in different togas.
Re: Pics Nigeria, North Korea & Iran Are Now The Three Most Blacklisted Countries!!! by NorthernAgender: 7:37am On May 09
One igbo boy will just wake up early in the morning and started accusing president Tinubu how caused him sleepless night.

5 Likes

Re: Pics Nigeria, North Korea & Iran Are Now The Three Most Blacklisted Countries!!! by fa4dmike(m): 7:40am On May 09
op and anyone reading this, lets pray and as well be good citizens to ourselves. the government isnt helping things at all. see the way tax is increasing even to the petty bussiness man/woman. the government is trying to bring investors while, all we need now is to grow local production of cash crops , food , raw materials and then investors can come in to convert the raw materials to finished goods. farmers no longer go to farms cos of insecurity. may God help us
Re: Pics Nigeria, North Korea & Iran Are Now The Three Most Blacklisted Countries!!! by MEEVEET: 8:09am On May 09
garykoeman:

If you think they black list country because of cocaine and Yahoo then you must be a kid

India would be the most black listed country then

Pakistan

Columbia

Mexico
Re: Pics Nigeria, North Korea & Iran Are Now The Three Most Blacklisted Countries!!! by siofra(f): 9:12am On May 09
If you look at the situation well. It's all the fault of Nigerian men.

President- men
Ministers- overwhelmingly men
Governors- men
Wicked politicians- men
Yahoo boys- men

They are the main contributors to the poor image of Nigeria.
Re: Pics Nigeria, North Korea & Iran Are Now The Three Most Blacklisted Countries!!! by Blackfire(m): 9:44am On May 09
garykoeman:

President or region
Re: Pics Nigeria, North Korea & Iran Are Now The Three Most Blacklisted Countries!!! by Prince2324: 9:46am On May 09
garykoeman:

yes, because of grand patron of cocaine dealers and inhalers BOLA AMED AHMED ADEKUNLE TINUBU (BAT).
Re: Pics Nigeria, North Korea & Iran Are Now The Three Most Blacklisted Countries!!! by Ballzproblem2: 9:53am On May 09
As much as I hate our leaders but I'm gonna stand behind them on this , op the citizens of Nigerians are no different from our political leaders.

you see grown men engaging in cultism abroad in countries like Malaysia, Saudi Arabia .

like WTF? you escaped this hellhole, instead of you to go there mellow down and hustle or better still allow authorities to deport you for not having complete papers , they'll remain there and tarnish the remaining image of what's left of Nigeria.

if I escape this hellhole na to acquire another passport from Caribbean island like that ,and I'm happy it ain't cheap because Nigerians would have cast that method too.
Re: Pics Nigeria, North Korea & Iran Are Now The Three Most Blacklisted Countries!!! by Zooposki(f): 10:02am On May 09
Putinofrussia:

I hope you are not just back from Mars.
Some people have sworn for decades that their main business is hard drug distribution all over the world especially Asian nations.
When a people are lazy,they tend to criminalities in different togas.

It’s not the drugs. It’s the yahoo yahoo aka 419, mainly by South westerners that is the issue. Go online and see how everyone mocks the online rich prince and his inheritance.

(1) (Reply)

The Aba Killings: What The Military Should Have Done (opinion) / Pre-election Polls;who Will U Vote 4? / A Toast To President Obj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.