Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,197 members, 7,839,073 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

How Can I Escape Out Of This In Order To Survive In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Escape Out Of This In Order To Survive In Nigeria (490 Views)

How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect / How Can I Escape From Her Captivity After 5days Of Sex Sex And Just Sex? / Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Escape Out Of This In Order To Survive In Nigeria by Albertone(m): 12:25pm On May 09
A thread was created stating facts about introverts. https://www.nairaland.com/8085220/facts-introvert-people#up

Those are exactly facts about me. But Nigeria is not for soft introverted people. You have to be tough and assertive.
In addition to introversion, I have esteem and confidence issues as a result of my physical insecurities. It has been a limitation for me too.
I can't socialize, network, be assertive and be dominant as a man.

How can I break free? Who has transitioned from introvert to extrovert before? How did you do it?
Re: How Can I Escape Out Of This In Order To Survive In Nigeria by eedhrisademola(m): 12:53pm On May 09
Be Yourself Irrespective Of The Curcumstance In Circulation Ni O. Always Bring Out The Ginger In You
Re: How Can I Escape Out Of This In Order To Survive In Nigeria by SHIVA001: 1:01pm On May 09
I'm also Introverted, it's not about Introvert OR Extrovert, It's Devotion that brings Success, be devoted to your business even if you are introvert, I'm an introvert and I'm into Sales. And I'm doing Good at it Earning well. It's your Devotion that matters not your personality. I've seen extrovert That is so broke also. In nigeria. Make your Money and mind your business. You owe nobody shit

1 Like

Re: How Can I Escape Out Of This In Order To Survive In Nigeria by obinna58(m): 1:13pm On May 09
Albertone:
A thread was created stating facts about introverts. https://www.nairaland.com/8085220/facts-introvert-people#up

Those are exactly facts about me. But Nigeria is not for soft introverted people. You have to be tough and assertive.
In addition to introversion, I have esteem and confidence issues as a result of my physical insecurities. It has been a limitation for me too.

How can I break free? Who has transitioned from introvert to extrovert before? How did you do it?
It kind of happens naturally as you progress in life, taking responsibilities and getting older, you start knowing how to put words, not so sure though

1 Like

Re: How Can I Escape Out Of This In Order To Survive In Nigeria by ayjay45: 1:23pm On May 09
Be yourself bro

1 Like

Re: How Can I Escape Out Of This In Order To Survive In Nigeria by NiRfreak(m): 1:34pm On May 09
Albertone:

Leave social media and start reading and focusing on your skill and career development.
You need things to boost ur confidence....and self image.
You also must try to improve your financial status at all cost...this might take few years to execute..but keep on
Just keep learning

Read books to broaden your mind
Read biographies to understand the life and struggles of most great men
Read history and political philosophies to understand how this world works
Read philosophy to understand the bedrock and ideas surrounding most life issues and existential questions
Read Psychological books to understand human nature and their tendencies
Read classics literature....
Read also books also about development and women nature cos of ur relationship with opposite sex

Focus ur mind in ur growth and financial freedom...
Then while at this join groups ...club...or church dept if u are Christians where u can be useful and serve others...

Aside these... there's so shortcut to solving ur problem
U need confident boost and those are the way out
Re: How Can I Escape Out Of This In Order To Survive In Nigeria by Albertone(m): 8:39pm On May 09
NiRfreak:

Leave social media and start reading and focusing on your skill and career development.
You need things to boost ur confidence....and self image.
You also must try to improve your financial status at all cost...this might take few years to execute..but keep on
Just keep learning

Read books to broaden your mind
Read biographies to understand the life and struggles of most great men
Read history and political philosophies to understand how this world works
Read philosophy to understand the bedrock and ideas surrounding most life issues and existential questions
Read Psychological books to understand human nature and their tendencies
Read classics literature....
Read also books also about development and women nature cos of ur relationship with opposite sex

Focus ur mind in ur growth and financial freedom...
Then while at this join groups ...club...or church dept if u are Christians where u can be useful and serve others...

Aside these... there's so shortcut to solving ur problem
U need confident boost and those are the way out

Loaded advice.
Thank you so much.
Re: How Can I Escape Out Of This In Order To Survive In Nigeria by Albertone(m): 9:34pm On May 09
SHIVA001:
I'm also Introverted, it's not about Introvert OR Extrovert, It's Devotion that brings Success, be devoted to your business even if you are introvert, I'm an introvert and I'm into Sales. And I'm doing Good at it Earning well. It's your Devotion that matters not your personality. I've seen extrovert That is so broke also. In nigeria. Make your Money and mind your business. You owe nobody shit

Thank you
Re: How Can I Escape Out Of This In Order To Survive In Nigeria by Albertone(m): 11:04am On May 10
SHIVA001:

On a second thought. That sales can actually help me develop and leave my comfort zone.

Are you in business or you're doing sales as a job? Can you shed more light?
I'm looking for something to keep me busy and earning after this my final exams.

(1) (Reply)

Best Christian Literatures On Relationship / Countdown To 2014.... Drop All Your Romance Bad Habits Here / Exploring Prof Wole Soyinka’s Take On Romance Chemistry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.