Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,669 members, 7,837,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

LP HOR Member Demanded Bribe From Binance - Binance CEO - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP HOR Member Demanded Bribe From Binance - Binance CEO (1844 Views)

Seyi Tinubu Captured In A Photo With 2 APC And 1 LP HOR Members / Today Is The Best Day Of My Life For Meeting My President - LP HOR Member Elect / Mojisola Adeyeye: I Was Shocked When Lawmakers Demanded Bribe, Threatened Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LP HOR Member Demanded Bribe From Binance - Binance CEO by Mercylike(f): 6:11am On May 10
Ofunaofu:

I am not pained over this issue. I have no reason to be.

I am pained over what you as a person have become. An irredeemable bigot

Same applies to you. You are an irredeemable bigot.

Stop trying to act like u r innocent

1 Like

Re: LP HOR Member Demanded Bribe From Binance - Binance CEO by Ofunaofu: 6:32am On May 10
Mercylike:

Same applies to you. You are an irredeemable bigot.

Stop trying to act like u r innocent

Mercylike, I wasn't referring to you

Why are you interested in this?
Re: LP HOR Member Demanded Bribe From Binance - Binance CEO by maasoap(m): 6:45am On May 10
Ofunaofu:

When did LP, a Nigerian political party did claim that they are sanctimonious

seunmsg, I heard you are a federal civil servant. Sometimes I wonder and shiver at your level of primitive reasoning and bigotry

Is this not the message of hope that you brought to Nigerians during the campaigns? Hehe, you just admitted that LP and its members are not better than PDP and APC. So, why all the noise?

1 Like

Re: LP HOR Member Demanded Bribe From Binance - Binance CEO by maasoap(m): 6:46am On May 10
Urheadmaster:
tongue
Good thing for LP faithful is that, they won't defend the person if he committed such as reported. If Abure was chided for his actions, who is a lawmaker to be defended.

We are not PDAPC that defends evil and criminality. If he did it, it's evil and condemnable.

Period

Eeeyyaahhh. Story. You're shameless
Re: LP HOR Member Demanded Bribe From Binance - Binance CEO by seunmsg(m): 6:51am On May 10
Ofunaofu:

I am not pained over this issue. I have no reason to be.

I am pained over what you as a person have become. An irredeemable bigot

My kid brother, you are more of the bigot than me. You’re the one who is angry that I opened a thread to expose a bribery allegation against an Igbo man and a member of LP. If the allegation was against a Yoruba APC member, you won’t be begging me to close down the thread. So, if you’re looking for a bigot, look into the mirror.

1 Like

Re: LP HOR Member Demanded Bribe From Binance - Binance CEO by DMerciful(m): 6:54am On May 10
The matter needs to be investigated and the three lawmakers prosecuted. We won't defend thieves like you guys
seunmsg:

Whether they deny it or not is irrelevant here. It’s a news item that must be reported. If we are to follow the standard set by hateful Obidients, denying it simply means they are guilty. That is why this should go viral and be properly investigated. LP stinks from top to bottom.
Re: LP HOR Member Demanded Bribe From Binance - Binance CEO by Ofunaofu: 7:04am On May 10
seunmsg:

My kid brother, you are more of the bigot than me. You’re the one who is angry that I opened a thread to expose a bribery allegation against an Igbo man and a member of LP. If the allegation was against a Yoruba APC member, you won’t be begging me to close down the thread. So, if you’re looking for a bigot, look into the mirror.

I'm consoled by the fact that you accepted your status as a tribal bigot.
Re: LP HOR Member Demanded Bribe From Binance - Binance CEO by AfonjaConehead: 7:45am On May 10
Mercylike:

Now u r pained as ńa ur fellow igbó man wan collect bribe grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

Imagine it was Ádámù or Bayo, You would have been showing Ur tribalism behavior here..

Lost lots cheesy cheesy
What if I lay a curse on you if I am not Igbo?
Re: LP HOR Member Demanded Bribe From Binance - Binance CEO by ozo13(m): 2:37pm On May 10
AfonjaConehead:

You should ask you big self the right question,what has tribe gotta do with this? That is the question..... Quit acting like you are a civil element.
The federal government has come out to deny the Binance allegations but see how you all have thrown a hyena party and the shameless op knows this but cares less. You people accuse obi of lying but what's happening here?

A foreigner makes a wrong accusation against Nigerian citizens but simply cos you all tribalists saw an Igbo name, nothing else matters..shame

Again,are all members of the committee from LP?
if an APC member was specifically mentioned will you still believe same govt position.that is the honest question some of us are asking you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Constitution Amendment: Resource Control Tears Senate Apart / Odumegwu Ojukwu: The First Nigerian Silver Spoon(er) / Forced Evictions In Nigeria: Portharcourt, Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.