Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,313 members, 7,839,506 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Gov Fubara Is Set To Renovate Rivers Assembly Quarters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Fubara Is Set To Renovate Rivers Assembly Quarters (22872 Views)

Wike's Men march Against Governor Fubara, Visit Assembly Quarters / Amidst Crises, Gov Fubara Visits Rivers Assembly Quarters (Video) / Pro-Wike Lawmakers Relocate To Rivers Assembly Quarters, Pass 2 Bills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Fubara Is Set To Renovate Rivers Assembly Quarters by Forumites: 11:29pm On May 09
alphaNomega:
yes the state governor is a powerful entity, but fubara does not have the capacity to exercise those powers. He is there to cover up wike's blunders (of which he was a useful too). When wike was rigging this guy into government house, nobody could stop him. today you are expecting what?

Rivers state should enjoy wike's 3rd tenure cheesy
same was done with wike too. Ask around.
Re: Gov Fubara Is Set To Renovate Rivers Assembly Quarters by oluwaahmed: 11:32pm On May 09
theophorus:
1year is gone and you're busy fighting imaginary Battles with People who do not really matter.

Wisdom is choosing your Battles not in Gragra.

Your Predecessor is called Mr. Project, what would we call you? Mr. Fighter?

My brother, those children of Hate beating Drum for you will soon change their Raggee to Blues ooo.
Keep quiet! Instead of you to be disgusted that the law-makers did not apply wisdom you are talking rubbish! Shebi National HOA has moved a motion for the lawmakers to be removed e go soon clear for una eyes. If the lawmakers were half as smart as wike shouldn't they have impeached fubabra first while still remaining in PDP. Look at fubara that I even thought was a fool was using them to play the long game. Abeg give it to the man, him sabi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Fubara Is Set To Renovate Rivers Assembly Quarters by Splashme: 11:43pm On May 09
favor914:
Who appropriated for the renovation money?

Is it in the 2024 budget.

Oga, go and ask your father

1 Like

Re: Gov Fubara Is Set To Renovate Rivers Assembly Quarters by solutionzz: 12:09am On May 10
Smart Move
Re: Gov Fubara Is Set To Renovate Rivers Assembly Quarters by Barteze: 12:22am On May 10
favor914:
Very funny, na Real iron balls as heavy as dumb bells, no wonder the Mumu Governor is extremely slow.
I think it was a strategy because of his pending electoral case at the supreme court then, now that the case has been decided in his favour he is now fighting back gradually.
Re: Gov Fubara Is Set To Renovate Rivers Assembly Quarters by Gerhards: 12:26am On May 10
favor914:
No wonder Nyesom Wike picked that oblivious nuisance as Governor, The Mumu never fails to exhibit his stupidity.

Fuckery village mentality, just imagine the nonsense that, Governor Fubara Sets To Renovate Rivers Assembly Quarters?

You are in painment because he refused to become a coward like your people whom Tinubu had used for efo-riro grin grin?
Re: Gov Fubara Is Set To Renovate Rivers Assembly Quarters by Gerhards: 12:28am On May 10
Splashme:

Oga, go and ask your father

Nice response, this people from sad waste thought they can infect everyone with their cowardliness, their mission has already failed grin grin
Re: Gov Fubara Is Set To Renovate Rivers Assembly Quarters by hakeemhakeem(m): 3:43am On May 10
kingbee90:
Good development!
Renovate the assembly Quaters let's see where those illegal assembly members will hold their illegal sittings.
RUBBISH!

Did you really understand what the assembly quarters is ?,
Re: Gov Fubara Is Set To Renovate Rivers Assembly Quarters by lagosrd: 4:35am On May 10
What a nice man and a generous one to a fault. People are fighting you and wants to impeach you, yet in your magnanimous mind , you still want to make life easy for them , by renovating the residential quarters they are supposed to stay had it been they are impostors.. well done Mr governor. Let them all go and manage in Mr Willke*s place in the temporary.
Re: Gov Fubara Is Set To Renovate Rivers Assembly Quarters by kingbee90: 5:36am On May 10
hakeemhakeem:

Did you really understand what the assembly quarters is ?,
See question oh. That's where most assembly members live in Rivers State.
However, the illegal assembly members have been having meetings using a hall in the assembly Quaters as their venue.
So renovating the quaters means all members need to vacate the premises grin
Re: Gov Fubara Is Set To Renovate Rivers Assembly Quarters by icedbreez(m): 5:41am On May 10
Kam2021:
Kwakwakwakwa..Fubara who is disadvising you?That very beautiful quarters of less than 2 years that same Wike built. Nah madness?
When the heat starts,they will not be there.
Tinubu is not Buhari.

Him get beef with Tinubu?

Him dey fight people wey wan take him daily bread from him hand in way of impeachment na,

So he should sit down and watch while they are plotting how to remove the chair he's sitting on?
Re: Gov Fubara Is Set To Renovate Rivers Assembly Quarters by Indispensable85(m): 5:59am On May 10
The one you destroyed the last time have you rebuilt it? Go and start from there. Mad man!
Re: Gov Fubara Is Set To Renovate Rivers Assembly Quarters by Oghene86: 6:10am On May 10
Re: Gov Fubara Is Set To Renovate Rivers Assembly Quarters by HRMK: 6:50am On May 10
this fubara is simply confused and bereft of solutions to his challenges!i pity him!!
Re: Gov Fubara Is Set To Renovate Rivers Assembly Quarters by otokx(m): 7:36am On May 10
Dem nuh dey put mouth for husband and wife quarrel.
Re: Gov Fubara Is Set To Renovate Rivers Assembly Quarters by tj2018: 7:51am On May 10
It will create Jobs. Like the lagos -Calabar Coastal line
Krankhead:
Look at him wasting Tax payers money. Is that the development for Rivers people? Some people are praising him. What has he done since he became governor. Nothing. Is this a priority. How many people will benefit from it?
Re: Gov Fubara Is Set To Renovate Rivers Assembly Quarters by Kam2021: 8:17am On May 10
kingbee90:

Na who be this one? C'mon crawl back to that Rat hole you came out from. You Agbado supporter.
I see una as people wey get empty skulls.
Go and do the assignment I gave you..ewu
Re: Gov Fubara Is Set To Renovate Rivers Assembly Quarters by piriton: 8:34am On May 10
When you pick someone because he is a fool and wants to use him to do foolish things the fool will perfect his foolishness on you that picked him. When you pick someone to serve you instead of the people you will get what you wish on the people. You didn't pick a fool for the good of the state now you are angry because the fool is not working. Did you pick him to work before. Nonsense.
Re: Gov Fubara Is Set To Renovate Rivers Assembly Quarters by eteba(m): 9:01am On May 10
As a Structural Engr, I've seen from the video that the structural integrity of the Rivers state House of assembly quarters has failed integrity test.

Pls Mr Governor, this calls for urgent demolition and reconstruction, to save Rivers indigenes the pain and agony of a collapsed structure.

SOS!

1 Like

Re: Gov Fubara Is Set To Renovate Rivers Assembly Quarters by caracas: 9:46am On May 10
favor914:
Who appropriated for the renovation money?

Is it in the 2024 budget.
You go explain explain tire …..
We the ppl of rivers state wants that building renovated….
Yoruba man face your ekiti n osun state…..
Skull miners everywhere…..
Re: Gov Fubara Is Set To Renovate Rivers Assembly Quarters by yemre: 10:16am On May 10
Pls tell them.

As much as I follow politics like a secular job, I hardly comment because I value my sanity.

I am not a Rivers man tho but this governor is too carefree.

He will most likely spend the entire four years fighting! ... and when it's time to give account..or when he wants to reconnect the second time, I wonder what he will use to campaign.

His godfather is wiser than him a million times! He should continue!!

theophorus:
1year is gone and you're busy fighting imaginary Battles with People who do not really matter.

Wisdom is choosing your Battles not in Gragra.

Your Predecessor is called Mr. Project, what would we call you? Mr. Fighter?

My brother, those children of Hate beating Drum for you will soon change their Raggee to Blues ooo.
Re: Gov Fubara Is Set To Renovate Rivers Assembly Quarters by kingbee90: 10:42am On May 10
Kam2021:

Go and do the assignment I gave you..ewu
See this Otulah dey talk rubbish here. I have been in that assembly quarters more times than your generation would ever be.
Re: Gov Fubara Is Set To Renovate Rivers Assembly Quarters by Kam2021: 1:16pm On May 10
kingbee90:

See this Otulah dey talk rubbish here. I have been in that assembly quarters more times than your generation would ever be.
You have been there but you want it demolished..are you an agent of bitterness??
So you abhor beautiful things tueh.
Re: Gov Fubara Is Set To Renovate Rivers Assembly Quarters by Khallicopyro: 1:48pm On May 10
Long overdue. I keep saying it, the governor is the most powerful person in a state. He has powers, abido shaker and others. Except he chooses to be a coward like Ambode nobody can fight a sitting governor and get away with it
Re: Gov Fubara Is Set To Renovate Rivers Assembly Quarters by kingbee90: 5:06pm On May 10
Kam2021:

You have been there but you want it demolished..are you an agent of bitterness??
So you abhor beautiful things tueh.

I love beautiful things. Infact, I'm surrounded by beautiful things.
But you see, this is a battle. Nyesom wike demolished the houses, hotels and eststes of his enemies during his tenure as governor. Does that mean he doesn't like good things?
Besides, Fubara only wants to Renovate the quaters and not demolish it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Names Of God and the meaning. / Crude Oil Will Soon Sell For $50 Per Barrel – Kachikwu / No Tax Identification Number (TIN), No Bank Account - Finance Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.