Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,545 members, 7,840,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

‘Even The Prophets Went To Prison’ – Sirika Comforts Himself In Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Even The Prophets Went To Prison’ – Sirika Comforts Himself In Court (43788 Views)

N7.2bn Fraud: ‘Even The Prophets Went To Prison’ - Sirika Comforts Self In Court / Hadi Sirika: Wike Has No Right To Order Arrest Of Pilots / Dasuki’s Release: Abba Kyari, Malami, Hadi Sirika, Fayemi Convinced Buhari – FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Even The Prophets Went To Prison’ – Sirika Comforts Himself In Court by Jamaall(m): 10:08pm On May 09
Shameless Old Man.
Both father and daughter fingered in corrupt practices. Spit sad

1 Like

Re: ‘Even The Prophets Went To Prison’ – Sirika Comforts Himself In Court by Bluntemperor: 10:09pm On May 09
Hezzyluv:
They looted this country more under clueless saint Buhari's government. undecided

He is a funny dude!
These idea of Stealing in - Multiple- Millions, and NBillions can only happen in Black man race!
If it's China- that a woman Billionaire was executed recently,you dare not talk!
Re: ‘Even The Prophets Went To Prison’ – Sirika Comforts Himself In Court by Agapeunit(m): 10:09pm On May 09
Anofia oloriburuku,shey prophets dey steal money nii abi prophets dey scam dem country? Useless old foolish leader
Re: ‘Even The Prophets Went To Prison’ – Sirika Comforts Himself In Court by Gamezi(m): 10:11pm On May 09
They needs to let the masses take laws to their hands times
Re: ‘Even The Prophets Went To Prison’ – Sirika Comforts Himself In Court by Elidrisy20: 10:12pm On May 09
But not for stealing, if not for this circular country, your hands no supposed dey your body, ma cuta kawai
Re: ‘Even The Prophets Went To Prison’ – Sirika Comforts Himself In Court by kmaster007: 10:19pm On May 09
But no be kirikiri
Re: ‘Even The Prophets Went To Prison’ – Sirika Comforts Himself In Court by Remman(m): 10:28pm On May 09
ShoeGetSize:
He means Muhammad
did Muhammad served in prison and for what purpose?
Re: ‘Even The Prophets Went To Prison’ – Sirika Comforts Himself In Court by Jasonekah98: 10:33pm On May 09
No wonder politicians from the north loot without remorse. So your prophets were all thieves??...

Shame on you.
Re: ‘Even The Prophets Went To Prison’ – Sirika Comforts Himself In Court by ShoeGetSize: 10:36pm On May 09
Muhammad is the only "prophet" Islam has ever produced, so he must mean Muhammad

Remman:
did Muhammad served in prison and for what purpose?
Re: ‘Even The Prophets Went To Prison’ – Sirika Comforts Himself In Court by Remman(m): 10:44pm On May 09
ShoeGetSize:
Muhammad is the only "prophet" Islam has ever produced, so he must mean Muhammad

You're right my brother...
Re: ‘Even The Prophets Went To Prison’ – Sirika Comforts Himself In Court by Meti99(m): 10:50pm On May 09
Buhari was the devil himself presiding over Nigeria
Re: ‘Even The Prophets Went To Prison’ – Sirika Comforts Himself In Court by Coolgent(m): 10:52pm On May 09
But not with corruption case!
Re: ‘Even The Prophets Went To Prison’ – Sirika Comforts Himself In Court by stallionng: 11:04pm On May 09
They didn't go to prison for looting public fund. They went to prison for preaching godly life.
Yours is for devilish looting
Re: ‘Even The Prophets Went To Prison’ – Sirika Comforts Himself In Court by AfonjaConehead: 11:10pm On May 09
seeing the likes of Helinues Afamed muchado FreeStuffsNG ttalk flokii totit stola seunmsg legendhero elsudani pakute burob exousiAng yorubold holluwhakemmy hitlerwasright bosskesh mccullum duro4chang spagettiluv yorubademonswag etrouble sulaak ijebuwarrior paraman scarrr yarimo raskimonojendor christistruth00 Donaldoni chibuzoripob goodnewsforlife is like pouring water in a rock..so scared of their Fulani masters 😁
And besides,them not being obi or Alex Otti
Re: ‘Even The Prophets Went To Prison’ – Sirika Comforts Himself In Court by BeardedMeat(m): 11:19pm On May 09
fawaz050:

Not granting him respite. But then you forgot Joseph out of your bigotry against Islam.
Joseph was not a prophet.

1 Like

Re: ‘Even The Prophets Went To Prison’ – Sirika Comforts Himself In Court by Santalpharay: 11:21pm On May 09
When you complain about the way Nigeria is run and how the so called leaders are looting our economy dry, they will refer you as Obidient bitter. Funny enough, they remain as online rats here trolling while the real niggers are busy looting for themselves and their unborn children without giving them shishi. Finally, Saint Sirika will find his way out of the country leaving the E warriors hungry and rejected 🤣🤣
Re: ‘Even The Prophets Went To Prison’ – Sirika Comforts Himself In Court by drimzsmoke(m): 11:22pm On May 09
FalseProphet1:
Is a lie o. I have never been to prison.

Although there was one of my member whose daughter I impregnated. It wasn't my fault sha I was conducting deliverance for her and one thing led to another and I just saw myself on top of her. I don't even know how I got nàked sef.

Anyway the man called police for me. But after I prophesied to the policemen by giving them 50 sure odds to play bet9ja and the ticket chop, they let me go and that was how I avoided prison.

This I have seen.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Weyrey man!!!
Re: ‘Even The Prophets Went To Prison’ – Sirika Comforts Himself In Court by ComeToJesus: 11:29pm On May 09
My dad would never condone corrupt acts from any of his children. But na this one even pass the ball to his daughter.

What to say, the present team are looting theirs..

No one really goes down for it. It's just the façade..
Re: ‘Even The Prophets Went To Prison’ – Sirika Comforts Himself In Court by Bellotelli: 11:53pm On May 09
hisexcellency34:
Wehrey
Prophets awarded fraudulent contracts grin
Re: ‘Even The Prophets Went To Prison’ – Sirika Comforts Himself In Court by bionixs: 12:40am On May 10
When that IDIOT was singing Tinubu's praise, I knew he was upto something.

He was so loud and harsh on other candidates that I believed that there was something he is keeping that doesn't belong to him
Re: ‘Even The Prophets Went To Prison’ – Sirika Comforts Himself In Court by fkj950ax(m): 1:20am On May 10
Everyone was telling him while he was in government to chill out, but he felt invincible.
Re: ‘Even The Prophets Went To Prison’ – Sirika Comforts Himself In Court by 1972xy: 1:31am On May 10
That is why they loot the Treasury with impunity . They don't care as in patapata na prison. They don't give a dam.
Re: ‘Even The Prophets Went To Prison’ – Sirika Comforts Himself In Court by HRMK: 2:06am On May 10
no condition is permanent!who would have expected that ex kogi governor to be running away from the almighty EFCC!!
Re: ‘Even The Prophets Went To Prison’ – Sirika Comforts Himself In Court by mukthar2000(m): 2:12am On May 10
Even prophets have gone (to prison). Those that went, haven’t they finished theirs already?…whatever Allah says”

Wereee so u Sabi preach like this, but non of the prophets ever looted public funds or eat Haram, stop lieing to ur thief daughter. Like father like daughter.

Re: ‘Even The Prophets Went To Prison’ – Sirika Comforts Himself In Court by Benjosh123(m): 3:29am On May 10
They should start Killing the looters. He wouldn't have said this nonsense if he had been sentences to death by hanging
Re: ‘Even The Prophets Went To Prison’ – Sirika Comforts Himself In Court by osigiepurr(m): 3:57am On May 10
Apostle Paul was a prison landlord. Daniel was very happy to reside in the prison. But none of them were dragged like "I better pass my neighbor generator" for defrauding their nation.

Hadi Sirika is a petty thief. He should bury his head with shame under his ugly balls in-between his two weak legs. His daughter will live to regret the action of his father who claimed to be a prophet without portfolio.

"La samah Allah Hadi Sirika!"
Re: ‘Even The Prophets Went To Prison’ – Sirika Comforts Himself In Court by Desusi: 4:09am On May 10
Remman:
By prophets who went to prison does he mean Christian prophets or Jews or muslem?
Funning but annoying. Itsoslem prophet now!Whether Jew or moslem prophet, thief na thief.Hod has no respect of persons You may think,that nothing will happen after all this brouhaha, because of poor Nigeria justice system, but,God judgement is the toughest.
Re: ‘Even The Prophets Went To Prison’ – Sirika Comforts Himself In Court by Olatrent: 4:29am On May 10
Remman:
By prophets who went to prison does he mean Christian prophets or Jews or muslem?
Try dey get se*se
Re: ‘Even The Prophets Went To Prison’ – Sirika Comforts Himself In Court by lagosrd: 4:32am On May 10
Are you now a prophet?
Nobody hates you man, just release the money in your custody and it's that simple .

We will pardon you to continue using the airplane you promised us and also parent the logo and use it along side your name.

Meanwhile, mention one prophet that took someone or people's money unjustly .
Re: ‘Even The Prophets Went To Prison’ – Sirika Comforts Himself In Court by vibratingpenis: 4:56am On May 10
Remman:

He is a muslim so he meant the paedophile when he was caught pants down with toddler.
Re: ‘Even The Prophets Went To Prison’ – Sirika Comforts Himself In Court by vibratingpenis: 5:01am On May 10
Remman:

I don't know if Muhammad was sent to prison once in his life as he's the greatest and last prophet of Muslims.

So can he at least be specific about the Muslim prophets (peace be upon them) that were in prison siting the quran?

Which last prophet, last prophet from where?

He is no jew but a dirty arab, so what made him a prophet, that jews rejected him as a prophet, why would he attach himself to the jews, no wonder you guys want to kill off all jews to Islamise the prophets we know in the bible where the forged gibberish quoran was taken from 600 years later.

Peter Obi and Nnamdi Kanu is greater than prophet mohammed, at least they weren't raping women.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf / Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari / Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.