Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Fubara A Small Man, I Dare You To Do Your Worst - Enemi Alabo George - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fubara A Small Man, I Dare You To Do Your Worst - Enemi Alabo George (38283 Views)

Rivers LG Chairman Calls Fubara A 'Foolish Governor' In Public / ‘How Fubara, Wike Reached Truce’ - Rivers Lawmaker, Enemi George / Sim Fubara, A "1st Class Student" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fubara A Small Man, I Dare You To Do Your Worst - Enemi Alabo George by okechuks22: 10:37pm On May 09
helinues:
Toh

Fubara could be impeached if he continues with this arrogant way

Give Caesar what belongs to Caesar, those who said that were not drunk
fubra is not a coward like many of u that are commenting nonosence here if I may ask does River State belong to wike
Re: Fubara A Small Man, I Dare You To Do Your Worst - Enemi Alabo George by Lexusgs430: 10:37pm On May 09
AAAA67:
Hmmmmmmmmm.
So unfortunate the unveiling situation in Rivers State.
Despite the Presidents intervention, the governor thinks he owns the state.
Anyway, the state is still part of the country.
Let's see how it ends.

Tinubu's intervention, was an imposed Godfather of lagos, trying to protect the interest of another self imposed Godfather of rivers, attempting to cement his authority of his supposed political structure.........😂

1 Like

Re: Fubara A Small Man, I Dare You To Do Your Worst - Enemi Alabo George by Franchise21(m): 10:38pm On May 09
Small yansh dey shake
Re: Fubara A Small Man, I Dare You To Do Your Worst - Enemi Alabo George by AngelicBeing: 10:38pm On May 09
Nonsense, next news jare angry
Re: Fubara A Small Man, I Dare You To Do Your Worst - Enemi Alabo George by spencekat(m): 10:40pm On May 09
See Ekuke dey cap
Re: Fubara A Small Man, I Dare You To Do Your Worst - Enemi Alabo George by Ttipsy(f): 10:40pm On May 09
Who else is disappointed with Nwike??

??
Re: Fubara A Small Man, I Dare You To Do Your Worst - Enemi Alabo George by ruggedtimi(m): 10:42pm On May 09
Chrishes:
A whole Governor no get levels
person wey storm their quarters no get level Wetin u want am to do kill dem?

2 Likes

Re: Fubara A Small Man, I Dare You To Do Your Worst - Enemi Alabo George by helinues: 10:44pm On May 09
okechuks22:
fubra is not a coward like many of u that are commenting nonosence here if I may ask does River State belong to wike

Is that how you want to advise him? 1 year already wasted, when would he have time to deliver his campaign promises to the River state people?

1 Like

Re: Fubara A Small Man, I Dare You To Do Your Worst - Enemi Alabo George by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:45pm On May 09
These people have vowed to make Fubara miserable in the governance of Rivers state,but we all know that Wike is the hidden nerve center behind the political turmoil.
Wike should know that whatever he is fomenting in his home state will equally get even with him in his serving capacity as FCT ministry.
The measure he's using for Fubara will equally be used for him.

1 Like

Re: Fubara A Small Man, I Dare You To Do Your Worst - Enemi Alabo George by anonymous1759(m): 10:49pm On May 09
Phantom233:
Common sense is not common, imagine a state house member challenging the state governor just because of an oat he swore to lick the ass of a former tyrant who is now licking the ass of Tinubu in aso rock🙄

Your only issue is that he refuses to lick the arse of Bitter Obi when Obi went to beg him for votes in Rivers .

1 Like

Re: Fubara A Small Man, I Dare You To Do Your Worst - Enemi Alabo George by subcbouy: 10:49pm On May 09
helinues:
Toh

You think Rivers politics is the same as you do elsewhere! Come Impeach him now so heaven can come down. Wike did worse than this unchallenged, and you think he can harrass sitting governor after he had done the same to his fellow friends in politics
Re: Fubara A Small Man, I Dare You To Do Your Worst - Enemi Alabo George by obaidan: 10:50pm On May 09
Wike's dog is barking
Re: Fubara A Small Man, I Dare You To Do Your Worst - Enemi Alabo George by holygeral(m): 10:51pm On May 09
THIS IS JUST THE BEGINING
Re: Fubara A Small Man, I Dare You To Do Your Worst - Enemi Alabo George by Chasito(m): 10:53pm On May 09
This house member dey craze?? He's even challenging a governor, it's the audacity for me.
Re: Fubara A Small Man, I Dare You To Do Your Worst - Enemi Alabo George by Franchise21(m): 10:54pm On May 09
helinues:
Toh

Na here u go get power to type. Why u dey avoid some threads on FP?
When u see the ones wey dey attack FG on their inhumane policies wey dey affect Nigerians, you and your other lap dogs go run like say u no see am. Dey play my fans!
Re: Fubara A Small Man, I Dare You To Do Your Worst - Enemi Alabo George by searchlight: 10:54pm On May 09
helinues:
Toh

One useless fool from the same tribe as Ambode spotted
Re: Fubara A Small Man, I Dare You To Do Your Worst - Enemi Alabo George by blackgold2018(m): 10:55pm On May 09
helinues:
Toh

dont know why you little folks talk about impeachment alot. One other fool was saying state of emergency.

Look rivers people are behind Fubara. Rivers people are ready to burn and collapse oil economy if such happens.

Tinubu knows that. An impeachment is not possible. See as the lawmaker is wailing. He already knows what awaits them from the governor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fubara A Small Man, I Dare You To Do Your Worst - Enemi Alabo George by deathtoLeo3(m): 10:56pm On May 09
helinues:
Toh

shatap stop talking nonsense
who's cezar

1 Like

Re: Fubara A Small Man, I Dare You To Do Your Worst - Enemi Alabo George by Rubyjade: 10:56pm On May 09
2nd rule of the street
Someone always gets hurt, make sure it's never you

3rd rule of the street no one is interested in your feelings
Re: Fubara A Small Man, I Dare You To Do Your Worst - Enemi Alabo George by adunnioladipupo: 10:56pm On May 09
fergie001:
In fiesty fashion, the raging political tussle in Rivers State between loyalists of Nyesom Wike (FCT Minister and Ex-Gov) and his godson now incumbent, Sim Fubara continues.

A lawmaker in the Rivers State House of Assembly, Enemi Alabo George, via his official facebook account, has lashed out at the Governor following claims he (Fubara) intends to pull down the Rivers legislative residential quarters.

Alabo George represents Asari-Toru Constituency II and is one of the pro-Wike lawmakers in the Martin Amaewhule-led Assembly.

Enemi Alabo George

Interesting day's ahead this idiotic arrogant little boy just shot himself. Is day's are indeed numbered.... He ends up playing into wikes hand's and loosing his sit automatically. Bravo's to the mumu man
Re: Fubara A Small Man, I Dare You To Do Your Worst - Enemi Alabo George by chronique(m): 10:57pm On May 09
Krankhead:
You people are pushing Fugbara to the den of Lion. The president holds the Hammer

President doesn't hold any hammer. You people should read well before commenting. The governor enjoys the same level of power and immunity as the president, in a state. He was elected just like the president and can't be removed because he has issues with the president's boy. Nothing will happen to him.
Re: Fubara A Small Man, I Dare You To Do Your Worst - Enemi Alabo George by deathtoLeo3(m): 10:57pm On May 09
helinues:
Toh

fubara will not be impeached
you support Wike darkness to loot rivers
shatap shatap shatap
Re: Fubara A Small Man, I Dare You To Do Your Worst - Enemi Alabo George by khattab02: 10:57pm On May 09
cheesy grin cheesy

This rivers state politics don reach "see me finish" level?

Make una continue the drama for those wey like such dramas
Re: Fubara A Small Man, I Dare You To Do Your Worst - Enemi Alabo George by blackgold2018(m): 10:57pm On May 09
Thewrath:
Na tinubu cause all these nonsense.
with his selfish peace accord. Someone that is after his 2nd tenure. And some fools were praising Tinubu then.
Re: Fubara A Small Man, I Dare You To Do Your Worst - Enemi Alabo George by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:59pm On May 09
AAAA67:
Hmmmmmmmmm.
So unfortunate the unveiling situation in Rivers State.
Despite the Presidents intervention, the governor thinks he owns the state.
Anyway, the state is still part of the country.
Let's see how it ends.
shut up, you want Fubara to be giving Wike #20B monthly from Rivers state allocation right? , You,Tinubu and wike are ITT
Re: Fubara A Small Man, I Dare You To Do Your Worst - Enemi Alabo George by blackgold2018(m): 10:59pm On May 09
WorkTheTalk:
Imagine the audacity!!! You want the governor to come to your house for one-on-one combat. Are you planning to commit suicide?
You want to impeach the governor, at the same time, you want the governor to ceasefire. Who does that? It reminds me of Hamas and IDF. Fire for fire, let's see who has the superior fire power. A child who does not want his mother to sleep at night, he too would not sleep.
lol.. he is obviously a coward. Fire to fire.

Una won impeach governor abi?
Re: Fubara A Small Man, I Dare You To Do Your Worst - Enemi Alabo George by Sapasenator: 11:01pm On May 09
Fubara, renovate their private residences, take the roofs off
Re: Fubara A Small Man, I Dare You To Do Your Worst - Enemi Alabo George by adunnioladipupo: 11:01pm On May 09
blackgold2018:
dont know why you little folks talk about impeachment alot. One other fool was saying state of emergency.

Look rivers people are behind Fubara. Rivers people are ready to burn and collapse oil economy if such happens.

Tinubu knows that. An impeachment is not possible. See as the lawmaker is wailing. He already knows what awaits them from the governor.

Dear kid, when elders are talking kids don't talk unless you are call upon to do so.

I called you kid because of the childish stuff you wrote.

How can the idiot be so bitter and loss focus till he falls into woke trap.

He's indeed an ex governor and he's not even wise to start packing anything packable from the government house.

I wonder how dull he really was while growing up
Re: Fubara A Small Man, I Dare You To Do Your Worst - Enemi Alabo George by blackgold2018(m): 11:02pm On May 09
Krankhead:
You people are pushing Fugbara to the den of Lion. The president holds the Hammer
Mugu crank head and nut head.

The same president that fought with Obasanjo as a president then.

Next thing I'll hear from you.. is state of emergency. Mugu
Re: Fubara A Small Man, I Dare You To Do Your Worst - Enemi Alabo George by khattab02: 11:02pm On May 09
chronique:

President doesn't hold any hammer. You people should read well before commenting. The governor enjoys the same level of power and immunity as the president, in a state. He was elected just like the president and can't be removed because he has issues with the president's boy. Nothing will happen to him.
U talk like say Dem never remove any governor before from power
Re: Fubara A Small Man, I Dare You To Do Your Worst - Enemi Alabo George by faceland: 11:03pm On May 09
The Federal Government needs to examine the water that is being drank in Rivers state and Kano state.

Something in their water makes them to act crazy about politics.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Peter Obi Finally Joins PDP / 2016 Budgets By States In Nigeria.................check Your States Own. / Ahamefula Okorocha Collapses, Governor's Son Rushed To London Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.