Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,292 members, 7,839,438 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Nigeria Will Be Food Sufficient In My Tenure, Tinubu Brags - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Be Food Sufficient In My Tenure, Tinubu Brags (294 Views)

I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC / Why Can't The South Be Food Sufficient? / “I Am A Movement” – Tinubu Brags As He Reacts To Apc’s Defeat In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nigeria Will Be Food Sufficient In My Tenure, Tinubu Brags by iwaeda: 9:37pm On May 09
President Bola Tinubu has boasted that Nigeria would become self-sufficient in food production during his tenure in office.

The president affirmed that having received the traditional title of Jagaban Borgu in Niger about 20 years ago, he would support every effort of the state at speedy development.

Tinubu made this known on Thursday while performing the groundbreaking ceremony of the 84km, N169.7 billon Bida to Minna road construction in Kakakpagi, Katch Local Government Area of the state.

He called on leaders of other subnationals to emulate what he termed “the giant strides of the Niger State Governor Mohammed Bago”.

https://punchng.com/nigeria-will-be-food-sufficient-in-my-tenure-tinubu-brags/
Re: Nigeria Will Be Food Sufficient In My Tenure, Tinubu Brags by Naijanascam: 9:40pm On May 09
We are Just laffing in 🌽corn fussed manner

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be Food Sufficient In My Tenure, Tinubu Brags by nairalanda1(m): 9:47pm On May 09
Only way we can be food sufficent is if most of our farming produce comes from large mechanized commercial farms...

One man with a hoe based system cannot feed a nation of 220 million people.(Giving them free fertilizer won't help either).
Re: Nigeria Will Be Food Sufficient In My Tenure, Tinubu Brags by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:48pm On May 09
We are waiting for your best Sir things are not going well especially in the area of food stuffs, please do the needful ASAP
Re: Nigeria Will Be Food Sufficient In My Tenure, Tinubu Brags by helinues: 9:51pm On May 09
We hope so oo
Re: Nigeria Will Be Food Sufficient In My Tenure, Tinubu Brags by iwaeda: 9:57pm On May 09
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Will Be Food Sufficient In My Tenure, Tinubu Brags by Tokskob2008: 9:57pm On May 09
Food will be sufficient yet a paint plastic of garri is now 4k, something we buy at #100, #150 before the CHANGE era undecided
Re: Nigeria Will Be Food Sufficient In My Tenure, Tinubu Brags by Chiefpriestt: 10:04pm On May 09
Tinubu the chief failure has spoken
Re: Nigeria Will Be Food Sufficient In My Tenure, Tinubu Brags by ForValour: 10:04pm On May 09
Both husband and wife have been talking away yet no tangible actionable plans in sight.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Food Sufficient In My Tenure, Tinubu Brags by killsmith(f): 10:15pm On May 09
Promises upon promises. Nigerians, when will enough be enough?
Re: Nigeria Will Be Food Sufficient In My Tenure, Tinubu Brags by HenryThegreat1(m): 10:32pm On May 09
Tokskob2008:
Food will be sufficient yet a paint plastic of garri is now 4k, something we buy at #100, #150 before the CHANGE era undecided
Watch by the time it reduces to 3k they will call it Tinubu achievement

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Be Food Sufficient In My Tenure, Tinubu Brags by Solofresh2: 10:35pm On May 09
Tinubu has been absent for days now.Stop misleading people to a fake news
Re: Nigeria Will Be Food Sufficient In My Tenure, Tinubu Brags by SeeWahala: 10:36pm On May 09
Really? In your tenure? shocked

Is that why you threw N15 Trillion naira to your padi chaugory insteadof to farmers? cool

Tilumbu you cheeky bstrd 😜
Re: Nigeria Will Be Food Sufficient In My Tenure, Tinubu Brags by ambale(m): 10:56pm On May 09
Tokskob2008:

Na balablu be that now😂
Re: Nigeria Will Be Food Sufficient In My Tenure, Tinubu Brags by Urheadmaster(m): 11:22pm On May 09
When you get tired of panding the akpu, you start chasing fowl when them no send you tongue
helinues:
We hope so oo
Re: Nigeria Will Be Food Sufficient In My Tenure, Tinubu Brags by rinzaugustine: 11:26pm On May 09
iwaeda:
President Bola Tinubu has boasted that Nigeria would become self-sufficient in food production during his tenure in office.

The president affirmed that having received the traditional title of Jagaban Borgu in Niger about 20 years ago, he would support every effort of the state at speedy development.

Tinubu made this known on Thursday while performing the groundbreaking ceremony of the 84km, N169.7 billon Bida to Minna road construction in Kakakpagi, Katch Local Government Area of the state.

He called on leaders of other subnationals to emulate what he termed “the giant strides of the Niger State Governor Mohammed Bago”.

😂 😂 😂 Is this from a baba suwe movie or she really said that? …because things don’t happen with mere wishful thinking and no plans…these people and their supporters are a true definition of losers
Re: Nigeria Will Be Food Sufficient In My Tenure, Tinubu Brags by Racoon(m): 11:43pm On May 09
Not when Fulanis are ravaging agrarian communities unabatedly without government having the will to contain them. He still thinks he can continue to govern by lies and propaganda.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Food Sufficient In My Tenure, Tinubu Brags by MEEVEET: 12:30am On May 10
iwaeda:

Why are this APC people primitive like this abeg? ... Why the hell would you want to be food sufficient? In 2024 that's a whole lot of inefficient and your citizens would pay more on average for food there by reducing their purchasing power

Which serious nation is food sufficient? You must import something you can't produce efficiently, focus on the one you can effectively produce... Export them then use e excess to import what you need

Import is never a bad thing, lack of export is what's bad

Don't this people have economic team? Don't they think?
Re: Nigeria Will Be Food Sufficient In My Tenure, Tinubu Brags by Adaisback(f): 3:27am On May 10
Govt of I will he will , she will, they will. Tinubu Biko, let me ask you, this your everyday will, will, pls who will and when will it will?
Re: Nigeria Will Be Food Sufficient In My Tenure, Tinubu Brags by Ofunaofu: 3:29am On May 10
Nigeria won't become food sufficient because Tinubu bragged or because his representative that went to Minna said so while performing the groundbreaking ceremony of the 84km, N169.7 billon Bida to Minna road construction in Kakakpagi, Katch Local Government Area of the state.

Nigeria will become food sufficient only if the government makes a concerted effort towards it, and the last time I checked, this Tinubu government is not making any effort towards making Nigeria food sufficient.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Food Sufficient In My Tenure, Tinubu Brags by ElSudani: 4:40am On May 10
MEEVEET:

Why are this APC people primitive like this abeg? ... Why the hell would you want to be food sufficient? In 2024 that's a whole lot of inefficient and your citizens would pay more on average for food there by reducing their purchasing power

Which serious nation is food sufficient? You must import something you can't produce efficiently, focus on the one you can effectively produce... Export them then use e excess to import what you need

Import is never a bad thing, lack of export is what's bad

Don't this people have economic team? Don't they think?

Which serious nation is not food sufficient? When you criticize please try to do it with a little bit of sense.
Your thinking is not only primitive it is prehistoric.
To the time of hunter gatherers.
How can someone ask which serious nation is food sufficient?
Is there any developed country that doesn't produce massive amounts of food?
Re: Nigeria Will Be Food Sufficient In My Tenure, Tinubu Brags by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:05am On May 10
Take this to comedy session abeg.

Re: Nigeria Will Be Food Sufficient In My Tenure, Tinubu Brags by AcadaWriter: 6:11am On May 10
We are Just laffing in 🌽corn fussed manner
Re: Nigeria Will Be Food Sufficient In My Tenure, Tinubu Brags by MEEVEET: 6:41am On May 10
ElSudani:

Which serious nation is not food sufficient? When you criticize please try to do it with a little bit of sense.
Your thinking is not only primitive it is prehistoric.
To the time of hunter gatherers.
How can someone ask which serious nation is food sufficient?
Is there any developed country that doesn't produce massive amounts of food?
Oga name one just one top 20 nation thats food sufficient

It's impossible to be food sufficient... Absolutely impossible... China, USA and Brazil the biggest food producers are not
Re: Nigeria Will Be Food Sufficient In My Tenure, Tinubu Brags by Mynd44: 7:05am On May 10

(1)

Gbajue on Steroids: Landmark and the Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Project / Alleged Cocaine Cartel: NDLEA Declares Couple Wanted / Government Should Frustrate Small Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.