Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,063 members, 7,828,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

“I Am A Movement” – Tinubu Brags As He Reacts To Apc’s Defeat In Edo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Am A Movement” – Tinubu Brags As He Reacts To Apc’s Defeat In Edo State (5450 Views)

Osun: Oyetola Responsible For Apc's Defeat In 2022 - Aregbesola / Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) / Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Am A Movement” – Tinubu Brags As He Reacts To Apc’s Defeat In Edo State by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 23, 2020
JAGABAN HAS SPOKEN; Tinubu, in Poetic Phrase, Reacts to APC Loss in Edo Guber Election *”I am a movement”
In a statement obviously intended to calm nerves and move ahead since the embarrassing loss of his party, the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the last Saturday Edo State governorship election, the national leader of the party and former governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has spoken, describing the party’s loss as “a lesson that we are not gods”.

His statement released Monday afternoon is presented below;

“We should enjoy and take pleasure from our defeats as much as we take from our victories.

The extent and length they go to see us down shows how great we are.

Our defeats should be a lesson that we are not gods, that we are but men.

That we are mortals who suffer from set backs, betrayals… But if our fellow men see us as gods and celebrate our defeats like they’ve defeated gods, then surely we must be close to being gods.

They seek schadenfreude at our shrine but we only have to give, exactly what they hate us for.

Akanbi is a movement.

You either believe or hate, there’s no middle ground. Progress”.

cc lalasticlala Mynd44

Source :
https://www..ng/news/i-am-a-movement-tinubu-brags-as-he-reacts-to-apcs-defeat-in-edo-state

1 Like

Re: “I Am A Movement” – Tinubu Brags As He Reacts To Apc’s Defeat In Edo State by OPPPS: 1:23pm On Sep 23, 2020
I really don't know if Tinubu is the reason you are so so unfortunate in life

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Am A Movement” – Tinubu Brags As He Reacts To Apc’s Defeat In Edo State by Daddysidhan: 1:24pm On Sep 23, 2020
Jagaban borgu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Am A Movement” – Tinubu Brags As He Reacts To Apc’s Defeat In Edo State by Simplyleo: 1:26pm On Sep 23, 2020
I agree with Tinubu 100%

The jagaban of Africa is a great movement.

If in doubt, ask any ipob miscreant.

Indeed, Tinubu is not just a movement, but a god worthy of worship by ipob miscreants.

A single day the miscreants dont discuss Tinubu is not a complete day. undecided

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “I Am A Movement” – Tinubu Brags As He Reacts To Apc’s Defeat In Edo State by Iyoocartel(f): 1:27pm On Sep 23, 2020
Iyooooooo cartel

You're a movement in a certain region filled with cowards who won't mind selling the rights of their people to fulanis for their personal gains.
Seems like what the fulanis did to mko abiola has wiped out from your memory, come 2023 you'll be placed where you truly belong.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: “I Am A Movement” – Tinubu Brags As He Reacts To Apc’s Defeat In Edo State by Dimmatic(f): 1:28pm On Sep 23, 2020
Learn how to drive,manual or automatic car,learn about basic vehicle checks.Driving license or vehicle documents services

1 Like

Re: “I Am A Movement” – Tinubu Brags As He Reacts To Apc’s Defeat In Edo State by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 23, 2020
OPPPS:
I really don't know if Tinubu is the reason you are so so unfortunate in life
Sorry Tinubu dog
Just stay away from sniper and the alternatives

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Am A Movement” – Tinubu Brags As He Reacts To Apc’s Defeat In Edo State by ISLAMBAD: 1:29pm On Sep 23, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Am A Movement” – Tinubu Brags As He Reacts To Apc’s Defeat In Edo State by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 1:33pm On Sep 23, 2020
Simplyleo:
I agree with Tinubu 100%

The jagaban of Africa is a great movement.

If in doubt, ask any ipob miscreant.

Indeed, Tinubu is not just a movement, but a god worthy of worship by ipob miscreants.

A single day the miscreants dont discuss Tinubu is not a complete day. undecided
your tears makes all of us @ happy

keep crying boy

32 Likes

Re: “I Am A Movement” – Tinubu Brags As He Reacts To Apc’s Defeat In Edo State by BlackfireX: 1:33pm On Sep 23, 2020
....And he keeps ranting...

You are close to been god??

3 Likes

Re: “I Am A Movement” – Tinubu Brags As He Reacts To Apc’s Defeat In Edo State by Eriggs: 1:35pm On Sep 23, 2020
true
Re: “I Am A Movement” – Tinubu Brags As He Reacts To Apc’s Defeat In Edo State by kaylardz(m): 1:35pm On Sep 23, 2020
I understand why Ibo people envy and hate Tinubu dis much.
First, He shut them out of their most coveted Lagos treasury. Second, His exploits and achievements politically have surpassed that of Azikiwe, Ujuwku and all their dead and living politicians put together.
If their hatred could not stop Buhari in 2015, it won't stop Tinubu in 2023 either.
As it stands now, Ibo race have no say in who preside over the affairs of Nigeria.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “I Am A Movement” – Tinubu Brags As He Reacts To Apc’s Defeat In Edo State by Eriggs: 1:35pm On Sep 23, 2020
kaylardz:
First, He shut them out of their most coveted Lagos treasury. Second, His exploits and achievements politically have surpassed that of Azikiwe, Ujuwku and all their dead and living politicians put together.
If their hatred could not stop Buhari in 2015, it won't stop Tinubu in 2023 either.
As it stands now, Ibo race have no say in who preside over the affairs of Nigeria.
wow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Am A Movement” – Tinubu Brags As He Reacts To Apc’s Defeat In Edo State by fergie001: 1:37pm On Sep 23, 2020
He has denied making that statement.
Re: “I Am A Movement” – Tinubu Brags As He Reacts To Apc’s Defeat In Edo State by Born2Breed(f): 1:37pm On Sep 23, 2020
Movement of Zombies

6 Likes

Re: “I Am A Movement” – Tinubu Brags As He Reacts To Apc’s Defeat In Edo State by Tumbulum: 1:42pm On Sep 23, 2020
Movement of drug barons and brown teeth people.

8 Likes

Re: “I Am A Movement” – Tinubu Brags As He Reacts To Apc’s Defeat In Edo State by Vyzz: 1:49pm On Sep 23, 2020
Who would have thought that TINUBU will also chestbeat...

I thought only igbos do that or is he igbo

5 Likes

Re: “I Am A Movement” – Tinubu Brags As He Reacts To Apc’s Defeat In Edo State by solmus: 1:50pm On Sep 23, 2020
cool

Facts

Same idiots making noise are the ones trooping to Tinubu's house for help

Awon weyrey

Tinubu supported Oshiomhole to the end because Oshiomhole fought a good fight for ungrateful APC, if not for him tackling Dino Mehsuya, Saraki and other criminals APC won't have it this easy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Am A Movement” – Tinubu Brags As He Reacts To Apc’s Defeat In Edo State by OPPPS: 1:51pm On Sep 23, 2020
Abouwaza:

Sorry Tinubu dog
Just stay away from sniper and the alternatives
Habitual serial wailer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Am A Movement” – Tinubu Brags As He Reacts To Apc’s Defeat In Edo State by yanabasee(m): 1:55pm On Sep 23, 2020
Lo..l.....

Baba is consoling himself.....

2 Likes

Re: “I Am A Movement” – Tinubu Brags As He Reacts To Apc’s Defeat In Edo State by PeaceNexus(m): 1:55pm On Sep 23, 2020
grin grin He was humiliated beyond expectations,....how could he not be a "movement" when bullion van keeps moving to and fro his house..........Your are really a movement grin grin >: grin

6 Likes

Re: “I Am A Movement” – Tinubu Brags As He Reacts To Apc’s Defeat In Edo State by solmus: 1:57pm On Sep 23, 2020
cool

Tinubu won't stop helping them because that's who he is

2 Likes

Re: “I Am A Movement” – Tinubu Brags As He Reacts To Apc’s Defeat In Edo State by Enudapan: 2:00pm On Sep 23, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

This man gott the mulla
And his also carried
And most importantly he loves mushin weed
So he must be wise

Therefore his an odogwu
Re: “I Am A Movement” – Tinubu Brags As He Reacts To Apc’s Defeat In Edo State by solmus: 2:00pm On Sep 23, 2020
cool

It's better to be hated for building and supporting other people, than loved for selfishness Ibo Politicians are known for

1 Like

Re: “I Am A Movement” – Tinubu Brags As He Reacts To Apc’s Defeat In Edo State by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:01pm On Sep 23, 2020
Reading.....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Am A Movement” – Tinubu Brags As He Reacts To Apc’s Defeat In Edo State by LadyExcellency: 2:02pm On Sep 23, 2020
BlackfireX:
....And he keeps ranting...

You are close to been god??

He should learn his lessons from what happened to Herod the great in the bible.

When people see you as god, death follows.
Re: “I Am A Movement” – Tinubu Brags As He Reacts To Apc’s Defeat In Edo State by tobechi74: 2:04pm On Sep 23, 2020
Movement will soon move out
Re: “I Am A Movement” – Tinubu Brags As He Reacts To Apc’s Defeat In Edo State by HeadShot: 2:06pm On Sep 23, 2020
kaylardz:

Your tears are making my day

Keep crying my Yoruba Muslim friend

grin grin grin
Re: “I Am A Movement” – Tinubu Brags As He Reacts To Apc’s Defeat In Edo State by HeadShot: 2:09pm On Sep 23, 2020
solmus:
cool
Tinubu won't stop helping them because that's who he is

He is a billion van thief...
rejected in Edo

And soon.. in Nigeria
Re: “I Am A Movement” – Tinubu Brags As He Reacts To Apc’s Defeat In Edo State by solmus: 2:10pm On Sep 23, 2020
HeadShot:

He is a billion van thief...
rejected in Edo

And soon.. in Nigeria

Whose Bullion van is missing or whose Bullion van did he steal

He has been rich and crowned Asiwaju of Lagos far before 1993 Election

4 Likes

Re: “I Am A Movement” – Tinubu Brags As He Reacts To Apc’s Defeat In Edo State by Simplyleo: 2:12pm On Sep 23, 2020
kaylardz:
For saying it the way it is, you shall not lack.

May the Almighty bless you and yours.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking ! One Of Tinubu Fake Bishop Spotted On Okada Going Home-video / Pictures Don't Lie, What Money Cannot Buy! / Buhari’s Minister Fires APC Chairman, Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.