Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,444 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her (57537 Views)

Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google / Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media / Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by Chickenandchips(f): 4:33am On May 10
A medical doctor has revealed the extent a man went to get his (doctor's) cousin who rejected his advances.

He explained that the man went as far as getting married to the woman traditionally just so he could sleep with her.

Afterwards, he broke things off with her and said he only did the traditional wedding to have s*x with her since she was forming hard to get.

The doctor wrote:
There was this abroad guy that came back, did introduction and traditional marriage (with live band, buffet kitchen, canopy and all that) just to chop my hard-to-get cousin. My cousin nearly ran mad that year. Very beautiful girl wey no get wahala o.

After two weeks, he beat her up over a disagreement, told her he only did trad just to f*uk her since she was forming hard to get when he was asking her out.

Told her people he wasn't interested in the marriage anymore, that he wants the bride price back. Left her and traveled.

Chiemeziem MD

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by DaddyCoool: 4:50am On May 10
FAKE story

155 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by advanceDNA: 5:17am On May 10
DaddyCoool:
FAKE story

Weda na fake or not......Something similar happened to funke akindele.. the nigga bragged it was just a bet to show he can get her.....
some.guys nor send oooo.... They've been hurt before, and their mind has become devilish ..they can hurt anybody just to prove point

367 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by YoungLionken(m): 5:18am On May 10
My subtle advice to every lady out there (directly or indirectly) is..

Stay with your man (whether broke or not) as long as he has sense and knows what he's doing regarding the future, because there are so many vipers in a man's form out there. You would hardly (not impossible but improbable) see a better man than your man outside..

You can imagine the mental, emotional damage and shame on the said lady. She may never have the desire to marry, ever again because of the idiatic monster who deceived her!.

As for the SIMPs who keep enduring the consistent misbehaviors of their woman. Go out there and see what most women are passing through in the hands of men. But yet, you intentionally allow yourself to a constant stress with your problematic woman in the excuse of "I love her and I must make it work".
To you she's the best because you haven't opened your mind to other options way better...

166 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by doggedfighter(f): 5:36am On May 10
Cooked up story

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by MaziObinnaokija: 5:49am On May 10
lipsrsealed They are my people with their mgbeke lifestyle.

3 Likes

Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by DaddyCoool: 6:30am On May 10
advanceDNA:

Weda na fake or not......Something similar happened to funke akindele.. the nigga bragged it was just a bet to show he can get her.....
some.guys nor send oooo.... They've been hurt before, and their mind has become devilish ..they can hurt anybody just to prove point

How on earth have you hurt a girl by spending all your time and money on marriage ceremony just for sex? SEX!
Same sex she fully enjoyed as much as you, and also enjoy with others 4 free!

109 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by DaddyCoool: 6:37am On May 10
YoungLionken:
My subtle advice to every lady out there (directly or indirectly) is..

Stay with your man (whether broke or not) as long as he has sense and know what he's doing regarding the future, because there are so many vipers in a man's form out there. You would hardly (not impossible but improbable) see a better man than your man outside..

You can imagine the mental, emotional damage and shame on the said lady. She may never have the desire to marry, ever again!.

As for the SIMPs who keep enduring the consistent misbehaviors of their woman. Go out there and see what most women are passing through in the hands of men. But yet, you intentionally allow yourself to in constant stress with your problematic woman in the excuse of "I love her and I must make it work".
To you she's the best because you haven't opened your mind to other options way better...

Sooo, u advising ladies to stay with their men, and meanwhile advising men to look 4 better options.. Weh done.

Meanwhile explain how "mental, emotional damage and shame" can result from a FOOL spending all his time and money on marriage just to have sex with you. Same sex u enjoyed as much as him, and have enjoyed with others 4 free (or even "paid" them 4 it, as the case may be!)

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by Tame26(f): 6:42am On May 10
doggedfighter:
Cooked up story
this might be fake. But someone did exactly thesame to me not up to marriage, but he only asked me out just to prove a point to his friends. The relationship was great, he only disclosed this when it was going sour.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by Nairalander248: 6:54am On May 10
DaddyCoool:
FAKE story

Because you no dey believe no mean say e never happened. If they didn't wrote it down that King Solomon married 700 wives including Jennyclay as one of his 300 concubines, would you have believed?

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by pointblank247(m): 6:56am On May 10
Fact is that some demons have been mistaken for human beings.

But the guy that has to marry a lady just to fvck and dump her is not only a simp but also a fool. You spent about a million just to bang kpekus wey I dey smash any how. I see it as the highest level of simping. If your game is tight you can have sex any time you want it. Se is dirt cheap. Meeeen sex is now over available.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by DaddyCoool: 7:00am On May 10
Nairalander248:

Because you no dey believe no mean say e never happened. If they didn't wrote it down that King Solomon married 700 wives including Jennyclay as one of his 300 concubines, would you have believed?

Tory is FAKE

"There was this abroad guy that came back, did introduction and traditional marriage (with live band, buffet kitchen, canopy and all that) just to chop my hard-to-get cousin."

6 Likes

Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by DaddyCoool: 7:06am On May 10
Tame26:
this might be fake. But someone did exactly thesame to me not up to marriage, but he only asked me out just to prove a point to his friends. The relationship was great, he only disclosed this when it was going sour.

"Not up to marriage". Exactly
The marriage thing is what marks it a fake story.
That and "abroad guy"

9 Likes

Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by muyico(m): 7:25am On May 10
if u blive this cock and hen story! u re on ur own! OYO!

13 Likes

Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by advanceDNA: 7:27am On May 10
DaddyCoool:

How on earth have you hurt a girl by spending all your time and money on marriage ceremony just for sex? SEX!
Same sex she fully enjoyed as much as you, and also enjoy with others 4 free!

Some people no get joy oooo....

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by StonedSaint: 7:38am On May 10
why do fools fall in love?

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by wizrose(m): 8:23am On May 10
CHAII SO THIS MAN NA DEVIL IN HUMAN FORM IN JUST COME FOR TASTING AND GO NAWA OOO THIS GUY NO GO LIVE LONG OOOO

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by dreamworld: 10:59am On May 10
grin
the same pucccy small small boys and her suger daddy has been utilising
and she doesnt wanna give it to the abraod guy
if i meet her ehh, teeth go full for ground there

15 Likes

Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by FalseProphet1(m): 10:59am On May 10
I have no prophecy on this matter. Kindly bear with me.

This I have seen.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by Angelfrost(m): 10:59am On May 10
Such an idiotic man-child.

Brothers and sisters, learn to take Red flags seriously.

Love can be blind, but not clueless or stupid.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by bluefilm: 10:59am On May 10
End time man
Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by YelloweWest: 11:00am On May 10
This is why you must do court marriage as a lady!

Your traditional marriage offers you zero protection from monstrous men.

If she was married in court, (marriage registry) she could find for divorce and get full compensation!

7 Likes

Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by integrity16(m): 11:00am On May 10
Lies!

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by spencekat(m): 11:00am On May 10
Sounds fake,but it can happen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by Kobicove(m): 11:00am On May 10
If they did traditional marriage it technically means they're already married undecided

Only a very immature guy would do this

14 Likes

Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by Boogyman557: 11:01am On May 10
Cc
Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by emkz: 11:01am On May 10
This is silly.

I wonder if sex is so special that people go to disgraceful extents for it.

Now that he has succeeded in sleeping with her and trying to mess her up, what has he gained for himself? Whatever he gains, the pleasure of "victory" is temporary.

What I have learned in life is that satisfaction hardly comes from the things we crave for. After the things, what next?

As for the woman and other woman and even men, pay attention to the unspoken words. There is no one so sweet that he'd be able to conceal evil behaviour or plans for long.

14 Likes

Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by slaawomirr: 11:01am On May 10
Damnnn niggar

He is not a real niggar

That is a childish thing to do

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by ScratchDtoto: 11:01am On May 10
Toto tor life
Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by Waterlilly: 11:01am On May 10
Hmmmmm.......what are you trying to see when there's nothing inside.......

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by Cmanforall: 11:02am On May 10
DaddyCoool:
FAKE story

It may not be fake, but the real reason for dumping her cousin was not revealed

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her by bestman09(m): 11:02am On May 10
The story may not be fake.
I witnessed something like this many years ago. Someone hired his neighbors in his face me i slap you resident and a few friends to pose as relations and took them to the lady's parents with drinks saying that he wants to marry their daughter and when everything was fixed, even the date, the young man disappeared after sleeping with the lady, which is what he actually wanted. He told his friends that the lady proved too much stubborn to him hence such expensive act.

20 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Officer And His Fiancee Wearing Hijab / Man Donates His Girlfriend’s Belongings To Charity After He Caught Her Cheating / Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.