Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,246 members, 7,839,295 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Gani Adams To FG: Nigerians Are Suffering - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gani Adams To FG: Nigerians Are Suffering (10482 Views)

Gani Adams To FG: You Can't Impose Hardship On Nigerians And Expect Silence / Teachers’ Day: Teachers Deserve Better Treatment, Obi Tells FG, Nigerians / FFK Reacts To Killing Of Fasoranti's Daughter, Calls Gani Adams To Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gani Adams To FG: Nigerians Are Suffering by ufotunang: 12:06pm On May 10
SoNature:
Nigerians will always suffer - nobody can end suffering in this world, but I think this government should focus on fighting inflation. If you enter the market, you will be shocked at how costly ordinary groceries are!
...if suffering cannot end ...but the government can reduce the suffering and hardship to a minimal level
Re: Gani Adams To FG: Nigerians Are Suffering by ufotunang: 12:07pm On May 10
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
No na...we must teach Peter Obi a lesson. BAT should continue to deliver dividends of democracy to the masses
..abi . because to them Peter obi is always their problem and the cause of the problems 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Gani Adams To FG: Nigerians Are Suffering by ufotunang: 12:13pm On May 10
Paraman:
The FG should do everything within their power to make dollar fall

Make dollars fall ?..by them the politicians that send their children to foreign universities to school abroad, traveling abroad for medical treatment,them buying foreign cars, SUV cars , foreign products, goods, ....ok see Yaya bello former governor of kogi state that used dollars to pay school fees in a school that is situated in Nigeria...then with this how will the dollars fall and naira appreciate
Re: Gani Adams To FG: Nigerians Are Suffering by ufotunang: 12:19pm On May 10
EdiskyHarry:
Buhari was the worst president in the history of Africa, but was 100 million times better than the shitty drug lord we have now in Aso rock.
... But nigerians miss Buhari 🙄
Re: Gani Adams To FG: Nigerians Are Suffering by Splashme: 12:41pm On May 10
Sad
Re: Gani Adams To FG: Nigerians Are Suffering by TerrouMuda: 12:47pm On May 10
YorubaLord:
Look at the fool talking. The same fool that enjoys the loot from corruption.

BASTARD! OLORIBURUKU, OLOFO!

E no go better for you, Gani Adams! 🤬🤬🤬
I thought Yorubas respect their elders?
Abi is it only rouges una dey respect like Dapo and Co?
Re: Gani Adams To FG: Nigerians Are Suffering by Niok: 12:54pm On May 10
Paraman:
Almost every Nigeria knows this
what is thieffnubu doing about it
Re: Gani Adams To FG: Nigerians Are Suffering by sirchim(m): 12:57pm On May 10
helinues:
Toh
Did I hear you say "Toh?" But you are part of the evil government. ApCHEAT! Sai baba go slow!🤔
Re: Gani Adams To FG: Nigerians Are Suffering by Benmob: 12:59pm On May 10
And now they want to tax Nigerian finish
Tax money they will used to do nothing!
Re: Gani Adams To FG: Nigerians Are Suffering by sirchim(m): 1:05pm On May 10
Blaze14k:
Agbado miscreant will disagree with you. In fact this is time Nigeria is getting better day by day. Baba tinubu continue your shege pro max.

We sale all kinds of herbal drug call doctor obidient for bitter obi to cure all the yama yama BATeria for your body
Abeg give me 2 cartons make I give a friend suffering from BATeria, way wan commit suicide here.
Re: Gani Adams To FG: Nigerians Are Suffering by Barcalee: 2:59pm On May 10
Paraman:
The FG should do everything within their power to make dollar fall

So far the dollar has fallen. What change have we experienced?
Re: Gani Adams To FG: Nigerians Are Suffering by Paraman: 3:59pm On May 10
Barcalee:

So far the dollar has fallen. What change have we experienced?
Dollar needs to fall below #1000 and must be stable before we can experience a change
Re: Gani Adams To FG: Nigerians Are Suffering by Iamanoited: 4:20pm On May 10
TAA-TINUBU AKPABIO ARIWOOLA, PLEASE RETURN FULL AUTONOMOUS POLICING RESOURCING AND ELECTIONEERING STATUSES TO OUR 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES NOW NOW NOW.
Re: Gani Adams To FG: Nigerians Are Suffering by ivandragon: 6:06am On May 11
XtraFortunes:

It fell to 1,100 still no impact and prices did not come down. You are giving me the current rate. Hope you get my point.

Prices just don't 'fall' because the exchange rate also fell. There is a bit more involved.

First, goods (& services) are usually ordered months in advance. So the exchange rate at the time of the order is what would be calculated to arrive at the retail price and not what it has 'fallen' to or else the businessman would sell at a loss.

Second, dollar is still scarce. So despite what government forces to be presented as the going rate to the public, the reality is far from it. The same government officials get priority consideration from the official exchange points while the businessmen are left with the black market option.

Third, & related to my 2nd point is lack of transparency on the part of government. What the government says and the reality are at variance. This shows insincerity. Businesses are very sensitive to issues of economic policy sincerity. They see through propaganda. Insincerity creates instability. So, the Businesses know that there is no stability as such they would not make downward reviews as quickly because they are unsure of what is next. It is like hoping for the best but preparing for the worst.

Fourth is Utilisation of the dollar. The dollar utilisation in nigeria is mired in corruption and very unproductive. The major dollar consumer is oil related. The major importer is NNPC & we all know how corrupt that body is. It gets prefential FX rates from FG but how it is actually utilised remains a mystery. The can say they imported 300m litres of fuel. Who checks it? Who confirms it? They might as well have imported 50m litres and no one would be the wiser.

Also, politicians and other corrupt persons use dollars for personal gains. Buy houses abroad. Open dollar accounts. Travel unnecessarily with girlfriends and families. Make investments in dollars. Hoard it for elections. Prioritise foreign goods. Dash dollars to thier whores who in turn spend on foreign frivolities to show they have arrived. Etc. So the dollar utilisation is not productive. We have what I call unproductive corruption. The real productive sector does not have adequate supply to cause stability and price drop.

There are a few other reasons, but let me stop here.
Re: Gani Adams To FG: Nigerians Are Suffering by jude79(m): 9:56am On May 11
How gani adams jooned ipob, by agbadoriian batist standard

The chairman, useless patriots of nigeria, aka agbadorians, hereby announce to the general public, that from hencefort, Iba Gani adams have now become ipob, as confirmed by our investigative journalist, para para man
Therefore, with the powers conferred on me, hell lie anus as the chairman, i decree that, any member seen frolicking with him will be summarily expelled, and the weekly ration of one cup of garri, suspended
Sign chaima..@anus.........
Sign secre.. @vulturgril..
Re: Gani Adams To FG: Nigerians Are Suffering by Exceed15: 11:18am On May 12
Kikikikikiki.. una suffer never start. Useless supporters.
Re: Gani Adams To FG: Nigerians Are Suffering by Ttipsy(f): 11:20am On May 12
Nigerians r not only suffering, they are enjoying the unwavering support given to
Re: Gani Adams To FG: Nigerians Are Suffering by Barcalee: 11:54pm On May 12
Paraman:
Dollar needs to fall below #1000 and must be stable before we can experience a change

Make e fall abeg this wahala too much.....in the meantime where is indaboski and all his powers?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pic Difference Btw A SSS Female Agent & Female Police Offcer / Ikedife, ex-Ohanaeze Boss, Leads Ndigbo to Buhari, Pledges Igbo Loyalty / Contractors Back On Project Sites Nationwide – Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.