Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,150 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:46 AM

Top 5 Nigerian Musicians Who Are In A Class Of Their Own By King0g - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Top 5 Nigerian Musicians Who Are In A Class Of Their Own By King0g (33375 Views)

Top 5 Most Selfless Nigeria Musicians By King0g / Nigeria Musicians Who Couldn't Handle Fame (opinion) / Meet Nigerian Musicians Who Are Talented But Not Popular (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians Who Are In A Class Of Their Own By King0g by lacasera14(m): 10:21pm On May 10
Dan Dizzy has dropped an album titled " UGLY " before mods go ban me say I call person ugly na album name oh.
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians Who Are In A Class Of Their Own By King0g by daglishbaba: 10:49pm On May 10
KiNg0G:
it's funny to see that we have so many daft people online most especially on nairaland. I mean going through all their comments I am just like whattafuck? Is the thread topic too hard to correlate.

They think everything about entertainment in NIGERIA revolves around wizkid and davido, or their favorites that gives them hard on like so many of this guy's needs Brain evaluations.

Stop trying

all those names you mentioned I have only heard of one and I doubt if I even listened to his song.
Not everyone is from your village hope you know.

Thank you brother, dude is just in a class of is own from day one keeping it real.

Thank you.

People who easily understand the meaning of topics headlines and correlate easily with it.

I explain ke.

They just have to figure out without wizkid, davido, burna boy, and co they are still talented artist out there keeping it real in A CLASS OF THEIR OWN.

I would have, that means I would also include chief sally young from my own village or justice oniagia. Shey you get?

Stop trying too hard to sound like you make some reasonable list, Dandizzy is one Upcoming artist with not even a reasonable single to his name.
And to say you dont know any Of Sunny Ade, Lagbaja or Asa is to sound ridiculous. Though I have my reservation about the guy that mentioned them because you obviously mentioned guys from your tribe while he did same about his too. I dont how anyone will think flavor have any class ahead of 2baba or other many great artist from our climes, he's classy and classic obviously but wont make top5
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians Who Are In A Class Of Their Own By King0g by Anijay1212(m): 11:16pm On May 10
ppogba:

I have an answer to your question.
I think the OP is trying to add his own name to the list of idiots in Nairaland. Fortunately and painfully too, he has succeeded.
Ajeh...
Dem plenty for here.
But wait o...
Oga your submission is vawulentic in nature.
πŸ™†πŸ™†πŸ™†

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians Who Are In A Class Of Their Own By King0g by mkoabiola: 12:02am On May 11
Thrash
Wack

Lol
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians Who Are In A Class Of Their Own By King0g by PureNigerDeltan(m): 12:47am On May 11
Dandizzy πŸ’ͺ🏿πŸ’ͺ🏿πŸ’ͺ🏿
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians Who Are In A Class Of Their Own By King0g by tega001(m): 1:33am On May 11
OP Dandizzy just release an album last month
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians Who Are In A Class Of Their Own By King0g by TemmyT002(m): 5:45am On May 11
Lmao
Who is Erigga
Who is Dan dizzy
I don't know these names
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians Who Are In A Class Of Their Own By King0g by HRMK: 6:20am On May 11
trash,balderdash and pure arrant nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians Who Are In A Class Of Their Own By King0g by Oracle411: 2:11pm On May 11
Junk.
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians Who Are In A Class Of Their Own By King0g by Philosopher1979: 2:50pm On May 11
tosyne2much:
OP needs a knock on his head

Not even Ebenezer Obey, Sunny Ade, Asa, Orlando Owo and Lagbaja made your top 5 list

How about majek fashek. Guy was in a league of his own
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians Who Are In A Class Of Their Own By King0g by Fantazy(m): 3:37pm On May 11
Don jazzy and Flavour I know! But others are not in my dictionary.

My own list:
Flavour
Tekno
Don jazzy
P Square (before they split)
2 baba (2 face) and few others
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians Who Are In A Class Of Their Own By King0g by benjyyyyy07: 12:00am On May 12
This you and op list is warped cos una no even talk the class dem dey; shey na class of wackos or class of posh, or class of conscious musicians, what class before we can know what to post sef.. Nobody has to agree or disagree, it is your list but help us ask your guy op what class ooo?
No insults intended
BigYash:
Dandizzy is still uocoming,but how come you dont know paper boi? ... Errigman voltage wen dey cry.. No put ur leg for high tension.. Egg wen follow stone dance korugbese na em self e do.. Two seconds.. Day break ur woman pay..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sinach - 'Way Maker' Hits 100 Million Views On YouTube / List 5 Songs That Are Always On Your Replay List / Music : Bro Collins Ononuju - Look To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.