Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,100 members, 7,842,166 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Fubara House Of Assembly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fubara House Of Assembly (2360 Views)

Rivers: PDP National HQ Throws Its Weight Behind 27-Member House Of Assembly / Wike’s Anointed Candidate, Fubara Emerges PDP Flagbearer In Rivers / EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fubara House Of Assembly by Indispensable85(m): 2:26pm On May 11
This is what fubara and his fellow clowns call rivers state house of assembly. Hahahaha πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Fubara House Of Assembly by Indispensable85(m): 2:27pm On May 11
I laff oooo

Fergie001 see ur house of assembly. LolHaha

2 Likes

Re: Fubara House Of Assembly by Sapasenator: 2:28pm On May 11
Are you from Rivers State!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fubara House Of Assembly by seanfer(m): 2:32pm On May 11
Indispensable85:
This is what fubara and his fellow clowns call rivers state house of assembly. Hahahaha πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚

Wike also sponsored 5 house members against Amaechi in 2013/2014... Evans Bippi was the speaker then

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fubara House Of Assembly by Oghene86: 2:39pm On May 11
Indispensable85:

You can laugh all you can but it's recognized by the law funny enough, he didn't ask those idiots to decamp, they shot themselves on the legs with move very dumb from Wike to have asked them to decamp that would be his greatest undoing

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fubara House Of Assembly by Efuaye(m): 2:52pm On May 11
Making a joke of the democracy we almost died fighting General IBB and Abacha for!
I don’t blame Sim Fubara for this, he has to survive the onslaught coming from Wike and his cohorts

4 Likes

Re: Fubara House Of Assembly by sageb: 2:59pm On May 11
Indispensable85:

Oko Jumbo is in charge of the House.

Wike's puppets should leave Rivers State and go to Abuja to meet their master.

We stand with Governor Sim Fubara

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fubara House Of Assembly by ProjectsCityNG: 3:12pm On May 11
No, Ijaw house of Assembly
Re: Fubara House Of Assembly by Putindbutt: 3:15pm On May 11
Oghene86:

You can laugh all you can but it's recognized by the law funny enough, he didn't ask those idiots to decamp, they shot themselves on the legs with move very dumb from Wike to have asked them to decamp that would be his greatest undoing
Which law?. They are suspended and the clerk does not even recognise them. Lawmakers that defected from LP to PDP in Enugu, have their seats been declared vacant?. Ifeanyi Uba moved from YPP to APC, has his seat been declared vacant?. dey play.

4 Likes

Re: Fubara House Of Assembly by Jorussia(m): 3:25pm On May 11
Oghene86:

which law recognize this 3 member house?You guys are overflogging this defection thing.Its only the law court that can interpret the constitution and in this case the federal high court.

This defection noise that fubara and his supporters are making in the media is a complete waste of time.This scenario is similar to the noise about 25% FCT.When a member of the house defects,and cites division in his party,as reason for his defection,it's only the court that can determine if there is division in the party or not.Also,it's only the NWC of PDP that can institute a case in this scenario without the case being thrown out for lack of locus.

Defection of lawmakers in Nigeria happen every time.When Obaseki moved to PDP,APC lawmakers defected with him to PDP,and there was no noise in the media that they have lost seats.about two months ago lawmakers in Enugu house of assembly defected from labour party to PDP,there is no noise in the media that they have lost their seats.I think there has been defection in Abia state.I like fubara,but if u seperate emotions and media noises from substance and facts of law,you would realise Wike is clearly winning and has upper hand so far.

So far,there is only one valid court judgement which is by federal high court ABUJA,which validates The speaker and 26 members as valid members of the house.I understand the governor's men has appealed this judgement.
The court order from Rivers high court and executive order from the governor can't stop the house from sitting.Fubara should go spiritual for Wike to offend the president.If Wike continue to enjoy the support of Mr President,There is nothing fubara will do that is going to save him.

8 Likes

Re: Fubara House Of Assembly by Jorussia(m): 3:32pm On May 11
Putindbutt:

Which law?. They are suspended and the clerk does not even recognise them. Lawmakers that defected from LP to PDP in Enugu, has their seats been declared vacant?. Ifeanyi Uba moved from YPP to APC, has his seat been declared vacant?. dey play.
This defection noise is so annoying to me.Abegunde case they are referring to is one in over a thousand cases.law makers defecting is not a big deal in Nigeria.I like fubara,but I think he is supporters and those politicians supporting him are clueless.

2 Likes

Re: Fubara House Of Assembly by BondRiv: 3:35pm On May 11
Indispensable85:

That empty drum called Fubara is turning Rivers State into a circus.

3 Likes

Re: Fubara House Of Assembly by fergie001: 3:42pm On May 11
Indispensable85:
I laff oooo

see ur house of assembly. LolHaha
Assembly na Assembly nah grin
Jorussia:
This defection noise is so annoying to me.Abegunde case they are referring to is one in over a thousand cases.law makers defecting is not a big deal in Nigeria.I like fubara,but I think he is supporters and those politicians supporting him are clueless.
Abegunde is the locus classicus.

I mean the first time it has been tested up to the Supreme Court and a panel of 7. Only a Supreme Court panel of 7 can upturn the decision of another panel.

So, it is the law....however, who declares their seats vacant? the law is silent on that.... The main reason many get away even after defection.

The cluelessness is on both sides...... It is in this same country we saw 5 members sponsored by the man in Abuja, including the present Amaewhule turn the law on its head.

So it's a dog eat dog situation in our 9ja.

5 Likes

Re: Fubara House Of Assembly by SocialJustice: 3:49pm On May 11
Floor members and noise. You or your family won't see one naira from the chaos in rivers but you want to make it your life's work. Suffer head work, carry on.
Re: Fubara House Of Assembly by Tochj(m): 4:13pm On May 11
This is the valid Rivers State Assembly
It's upto INEC to conduct Elections to fill the remaining positions

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fubara House Of Assembly by yarimo(m): 5:03pm On May 11
FUBARA is really a clown 🀣🀣🀣

9 Likes

Re: Fubara House Of Assembly by Almaigaa: 5:05pm On May 11
Indispensable85:

Wow, this is a welcome development. I celebrate Fubara and his Assembly.

8 Likes

Re: Fubara House Of Assembly by idahme(m): 5:45pm On May 11
Sapasenator:
Are you from Rivers State!

Don't mind him, we Rivers indigenes endorse our new house of assembly. When INEC conduct new election it will be enlarged.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fubara House Of Assembly by idahme(m): 5:46pm On May 11
ProjectsCityNG:
No, Ijaw house of Assembly

We want it like that, are you a Rivers man if no shift.

3 Likes

Re: Fubara House Of Assembly by idahme(m): 5:49pm On May 11
yarimo:
FUBARA is really a clown 🀣🀣🀣

U no go go ur gutter state go call ur governor clown , u dey ment abi? Abeg we no need u here shift, your love is not need Ed here tell that rubbish to your governor insolent little boy.

2 Likes

Re: Fubara House Of Assembly by Kukutente23: 5:58pm On May 11
Indispensable85:
It is what the law call Rivers house of Assembly
The law is an ass and oblivious to your feelings and sentiments.
Blame the defectors instead

2 Likes

Re: Fubara House Of Assembly by MEGA4BILLION(m): 5:58pm On May 11
Fubara signed that lopsided peace pack because of his case which was yet to be decided by the supreme court to have a safe landing.

A sitting governor wield so much power in Nigeria and Wike knows this, the 27 members needs money to run an assembly which must be provided by the governor so they will starved of funds.

The case instituted by the 5 members against 27 members also have the governor, chief justice and attorney general of state as defendant in the case, these 3 are the spoiler of that case.

To impeach a governor, you need the chief justice of the state on your side, this they don't have.

Wike and his friends will not survive the upcoming onslaught in the coming days.

Fubura will be running the state with executive oders/rules

1 Like

Re: Fubara House Of Assembly by magoo10(m): 6:04pm On May 11
Trying to impeach fubara just few weeks after election and swearing-in because of wike is the first wrong to be committed.
At this instance the only constitutionally known process of removing fubara is through the ballots.
If they cannot wait then they surely deserve the response from fubara.

2 Likes

Re: Fubara House Of Assembly by AcadaWriter: 6:13pm On May 11
they you from Rivers State!
Re: Fubara House Of Assembly by dancruz(m): 6:35pm On May 11
Thank you for this deep analysis. Funny how people just twist conversations.

Jorussia:
which law recognize this 3 member house?You guys are overflogging this defection thing.Its only the law court that can interpret the constitution and in this case the federal high court.

This defection noise that fubara and his supporters are making in the media is a complete waste of time.This scenario is similar to the noise about 25% FCT.When a member of the house defects,and cites division in his party,as reason for his defection,it's only the court that can determine if there is division in the party or not.Also,it's only the NWC of PDP that can institute a case in this scenario without the case being thrown out for lack of locus.

Defection of lawmakers in Nigeria happen every time.When Obaseki moved to PDP,APC lawmakers defected with him to PDP,and there was no noise in the media that they have lost seats.about two months ago lawmakers in Enugu house of assembly defected from labour party to PDP,there is no noise in the media that they have lost their seats.I think there has been defection in Abia state.I like fubara,but if u seperate emotions and media noises from substance and facts of law,you would realise Wike is clearly winning and has upper hand so far.

So far,there is only one valid court judgement which is by federal high court ABUJA,which validates The speaker and 26 members as valid members of the house.I understand the governor's men has appealed this judgement.
The court order from Rivers high court and executive order from the governor can't stop the house from sitting.Fubara should go spiritual for Wike to offend the president.If Wike continue to enjoy the support of Mr President,There is nothing fubara will do that is going to save him.

1 Like

Re: Fubara House Of Assembly by Indispensable85(m): 6:42pm On May 11
SocialJustice:
Floor members and noise. You or your family won't see one naira from the chaos in rivers but you want to make it your life's work. Suffer head work, carry on.

I'm not the cause of your family problem.
Re: Fubara House Of Assembly by Indispensable85(m): 6:59pm On May 11
Jorussia:

I'm not sure the judgement was appealed.
Re: Fubara House Of Assembly by Indispensable85(m): 7:01pm On May 11
idahme:

Don't mind him, we Rivers indigenes endorse our new house of assembly. When INEC conduct new election it will be enlarged.

No level........na child's play assembly una get
Re: Fubara House Of Assembly by Jorussia(m): 7:06pm On May 11
Indispensable85:

I'm not sure the judgement was appealed.
Yes it was appealed.
Re: Fubara House Of Assembly by Indispensable85(m): 7:13pm On May 11
Jorussia:
Yes it was appealed.

Ok then, if that case is still in court why this useless order from state high court? Our judges are terrible.
Re: Fubara House Of Assembly by ccrenda5540: 7:15pm On May 11
Executive rascality
Re: Fubara House Of Assembly by crisubanijunior(m): 8:24pm On May 11
Our Judges na wahala[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Is No Graduation Ceremony, Corona School Disagreed with Obi / Who Is Nigeria's Best Performing Governor? <poll> / Why Is Nigeria Invaribaly Portrayed In A Negative Light In The West?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.