Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,800 members, 7,844,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

One Shot As Soldiers Break Out Of Crowded Cells, Protest Poor Feeding In Sokoto - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Shot As Soldiers Break Out Of Crowded Cells, Protest Poor Feeding In Sokoto (43722 Views)

Patients At Ogun Psychiatric Hospital Protest โ€˜poor Treatmentโ€™ / Seven Shot As Another Police Station Is Razed In Lagos / Channels TV Journalist Shot As Police Clash With Shiites In Abuja [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Shot As Soldiers Break Out Of Crowded Cells, Protest Poor Feeding In Sokoto by dooshm856: 8:58pm On May 12
keep killing yourselves
Re: One Shot As Soldiers Break Out Of Crowded Cells, Protest Poor Feeding In Sokoto by dreamxhaser: 9:12pm On May 12
lastmessenger:
some of you eh. You live and breathe evil.

I just explained my thought and thats it.

Besides, who cares about the Naija army? Who in his right sense goes for that job?

Even if you gimme a job as an army captain, i wont take it.

In an era of internet i will now be going for army work?
I rather do yahoo than join army.

2 Likes

Re: One Shot As Soldiers Break Out Of Crowded Cells, Protest Poor Feeding In Sokoto by McCoy9067(m): 9:13pm On May 12
Wonderful, it is touching everybody...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Re: One Shot As Soldiers Break Out Of Crowded Cells, Protest Poor Feeding In Sokoto by Mcslize: 9:14pm On May 12
efemena5050:
They still look ok to Me see their body......all this new generation toy soldiers ( social media soldiers) any little thing them don cry or complain......

Hypocrites don't u know wat u were entering when u signed with red pen ....now u dey cry of oppression...
The military is an entity of oppression suppression depression and aggression .....for them to put u inside duty room (MP) this simply means tht ur case na die be that sorry ..ex green berets

Wait o. U said ex green berets? You formally belong them kor dismiss u or u ran away yourself? Give us the full gist.

1 Like

Re: One Shot As Soldiers Break Out Of Crowded Cells, Protest Poor Feeding In Sokoto by themanderon: 9:15pm On May 12
You came to serve the army and ended up being detained by same for years. Double wahala.
Re: One Shot As Soldiers Break Out Of Crowded Cells, Protest Poor Feeding In Sokoto by OriginalYoruba1: 9:45pm On May 12
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxp9-2y8M1E?si=kyuEARlwOynSVubl

BREAKING: One Shot As Detained Soldiers Break Out Of 'Overcrowded Cells' To Protest Poor Feeding, Others At Nigeria's 8 Division In Sokoto

God bless Yoruba and Nigeria ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ

We will keep promoting peace โœŒ๏ธ

https://saharareporters.com/2024/05/10/breaking-one-shot-detained-soldiers-break-out-overcrowded-cells-protest-poor-feeding
Re: One Shot As Soldiers Break Out Of Crowded Cells, Protest Poor Feeding In Sokoto by fortunechy(m): 10:03pm On May 12
Other soldiers in neighboring countries were busy doing the needful,u people are here complaining and suffering. Ask God the Grace to do the needful....
Re: One Shot As Soldiers Break Out Of Crowded Cells, Protest Poor Feeding In Sokoto by tweakstar: 10:32pm On May 12
Supremos:

BREAKING: One Shot As Detained Soldiers Break Out Of 'Overcrowded Cells' To Protest Poor Feeding, Others At Nigeria's 8 Division In Sokoto

https://saharareporters.com/2024/05/10/breaking-one-shot-detained-soldiers-break-out-overcrowded-cells-protest-poor-feeding

This is scary and worrisome.
How in the whole wide world did we get here?
Re: One Shot As Soldiers Break Out Of Crowded Cells, Protest Poor Feeding In Sokoto by tweakstar: 10:34pm On May 12
dreamxhaser:

I just explained my thought and thats it.

Besides, who cares about the Naija army? Who in his right sense goes for that job?

Even if you gimme a job as an army captain, i wont take it.

In an era of internet i will now be going for army work?
I rather do yahoo than join army.

Na waa o.
But I thought patriotism should be a thing worthwhile
Seem like our case in naija is different.
Re: One Shot As Soldiers Break Out Of Crowded Cells, Protest Poor Feeding In Sokoto by Brrrrrrrrrrr: 12:01am On May 13
No matter what,this is bad...Too bad
Re: One Shot As Soldiers Break Out Of Crowded Cells, Protest Poor Feeding In Sokoto by grandstar(m): 12:39am On May 13
jmoore:
100 soldiers detained because they were working with terrorists, bandits and kidnappers.

This shows how bad the recruitment of the military is.

Not really. It is simply a reflection of the nation. Corruption is endemic and get rich quick is never questioned but lauded

If any of these soldiers return home with 2 buses to be used for public transportatio, he will be celebrated by the villagees no questions asked despite his salary being only 70k a month.

1 Like

Re: One Shot As Soldiers Break Out Of Crowded Cells, Protest Poor Feeding In Sokoto by onome2013: 1:39am On May 13
Keeping them like this makes themm get very wild when they're finally discharged from their duty. WHEN WILL OUR SYSTEM CHANGE TO GIVE PRIORITY TO HUMAN BEING. THIS ARE PEOPLE'S CHILDREN, HUSBAND AND FATHER WHO VOLUNTEERED THEIR LIFE TO SERVE THE COUNTRY. PLEASE FGN LOOK INTO THEIR CASES BECAUSE OF THEIR FAMILIES.
Re: One Shot As Soldiers Break Out Of Crowded Cells, Protest Poor Feeding In Sokoto by Toktee(m): 2:03am On May 13
CaptainStephen:
Have you asked why they are there in the first place?

Should the Army closes her eyes to offending Soldiers?

Who told you that was their offense?
Re: One Shot As Soldiers Break Out Of Crowded Cells, Protest Poor Feeding In Sokoto by dreamxhaser: 4:17am On May 13
tweakstar:

Na waa o.
But I thought patriotism should be a thing worthwhile
Seem like our case in naija is different.

I was born and brought up in kaduna. I sabi military people well well. Any kaduna guy or woman must have one link or the other to military life. Seeing solders na normal for our side.

My grandfather died an army captian. I have uncles who retired generals, and friends who are in NDA now.

I will tell you for free that if you dont have passion for that job, dont near it at all. People go there for money, but forget, those guys are not as rich as people think. Na the few wey get appointments dey cash out ooo.

If you want to go there for money, toh you might make the money if you are lucky to be taken to where there is money or given an appointment. So the question is how sure and lucky will you be to get such?

Funny enough most people go for the job due becuse it is the easiest way to get a job in current naija nothing more.

There are other easier routes in this time and age. So why join the army becux of joblessness or you want to make money? Leave that job for people that have passion for it.

I know a colonel that refused to allow any of his children join force work oooh. Let me even ask you. How many big generals, or politicans children dey go NDA, DSSC etc etc?

1 Like

Re: One Shot As Soldiers Break Out Of Crowded Cells, Protest Poor Feeding In Sokoto by AnyanwuSilas: 4:24am On May 13
dawnomike:
No matter what you do... Try your best not to ever lose your freedom!!!
You'll not know the value of the freedom you have until you lose it!

Innocent people are also in jail's
Re: One Shot As Soldiers Break Out Of Crowded Cells, Protest Poor Feeding In Sokoto by lendahand(m): 4:32am On May 13
dawnomike:
No matter what you do... Try your best not to ever lose your freedom!!!
You'll not know the value of the freedom you have until you lose it!
Quod Erat demonstradum.
Re: One Shot As Soldiers Break Out Of Crowded Cells, Protest Poor Feeding In Sokoto by Osanoghodua1: 5:03am On May 13
These are the people that complained about lack of weapons, poor welfare, ambush by terrorists. Nigeria should disintegrate, that's the best way to go. A black man is the closest to Satan.
Re: One Shot As Soldiers Break Out Of Crowded Cells, Protest Poor Feeding In Sokoto by caye(m): 8:19am On May 13
fortunechy:
Other soldiers in neighboring countries were busy doing the needful,u people are here complaining and suffering. Ask God the Grace to do the needful....

grin
Oh boy!
I hope you only mean Eswatini, Cape Verde and Mauritania....not Burkina Faso, Mali and Nigรฉr oh!

If you know, you know!
Re: One Shot As Soldiers Break Out Of Crowded Cells, Protest Poor Feeding In Sokoto by dinero101(m): 8:55am On May 13
jmoore:
100 soldiers detained because they were working with terrorists, bandits and kidnappers.

This shows how bad the recruitment of the military is.
and you rest this where?
Re: One Shot As Soldiers Break Out Of Crowded Cells, Protest Poor Feeding In Sokoto by OKEIYIOKODU: 10:15am On May 13
Supremos:

Shithole and Banana republic.

Re: One Shot As Soldiers Break Out Of Crowded Cells, Protest Poor Feeding In Sokoto by maasoap(m): 10:34am On May 13
idahme:

Same persons who were locked for such reasons you enumerated above when they send them to a community they are quick to burn down the community and kill innocent people without recourse to rule of engagement.

They know the rule of the military, I don't have pity for them same way they don't have pity for those civilians when they met out extrajudicial acts against the citizens.

The chicken has come home to roost

Just look at the nonsense you're posting!
Re: One Shot As Soldiers Break Out Of Crowded Cells, Protest Poor Feeding In Sokoto by idahme(m): 10:37am On May 13
maasoap:

Just look at the nonsense you're posting!

It's nonsense because your frontal lobe is nonsense to critically assert my thought process.
Re: One Shot As Soldiers Break Out Of Crowded Cells, Protest Poor Feeding In Sokoto by maasoap(m): 10:42am On May 13
idahme:

It's nonsense because your frontal lobe is nonsense to critically assert my thought process.
You are derailing
Re: One Shot As Soldiers Break Out Of Crowded Cells, Protest Poor Feeding In Sokoto by idahme(m): 10:46am On May 13
maasoap:

You are derailing

U ain't detailing for calling my opinion nonsense?
Re: One Shot As Soldiers Break Out Of Crowded Cells, Protest Poor Feeding In Sokoto by bizzibodi(m): 12:17pm On May 13
Detained 20 people in a room in this heat... sokoto is d hottest place in Nigeria right now.
Re: One Shot As Soldiers Break Out Of Crowded Cells, Protest Poor Feeding In Sokoto by Endurancexvii: 1:03pm On May 13
caye:

grin
Oh boy!
I hope you only mean Eswatini, Cape Verde and Mauritania....not Burkina Faso, Mali and Nigรฉr oh!

If you know, you know!

I swr ๐Ÿ˜‚

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidential Election Results In Ogun - The Nation / Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance / Ten Places Buhari Can Get A Trillion Naira Within 90days In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.