Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,833 members, 7,851,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:51 AM

Please Interpret This Dream - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Interpret This Dream (155 Views)

How Would You Interpret This Photo?please / Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone / Can Someone Please Interpret This Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Interpret This Dream by Olddays12: 10:04am On May 14
I was in a dream, the dream was all about my grandfather's burial. In that dream i was asked to go and bring the casket to church. I carried what i believed to be the casket but on getting to the church what i was holding was pure gold, they asked me to go and sit down in a chair in the church while i was still holding the casket that was small and pure gold, few minutes later some groups brought in the main casket to the church it was then i realized i was holding a small gold casket instead of the main casket, then i worked out of the church and opened my eyes from the dream.
And the this my grandfather died 2 years ago and he has been buried.

What could be the meaning of this dream?
Re: Please Interpret This Dream by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:08am On May 14
It means Your grandfather's ghost is going to leading to a place where you'll receive something big

Pray about it🤷
Re: Please Interpret This Dream by Olddays12: 10:11am On May 14
IbrahimSkiba:
It means Your grandfather's ghost is going to leading to a place where you'll receive something big

Pray about it🤷

Really!
Re: Please Interpret This Dream by shortgun(m): 10:48am On May 14
Your grandfather is asking you to perform proper traditional burial rites for him...
After that you will experience tremendous success
Re: Please Interpret This Dream by MrCork: 10:49am On May 14
Olddays12:
I was in a dream, the dream was all about my grandfather's burial. In that dream i was asked to go and bring the casket to church. I carried what i believed to be the casket but on getting to the church what i was holding was pure gold, they asked me to go and sit down in a chair in the church while i was still holding the casket that was small and pure gold, few minutes later some groups brought in the main casket to the church it was then i realized i was holding a small gold casket instead of the main casket, then i worked out of the church and opened my eyes from the dream.

angry
Re: Please Interpret This Dream by MrCork: 10:50am On May 14
Olddays12:

Question:
Wot did u smoke before the dream sir?(no oofencse) angry
Re: Please Interpret This Dream by Olddays12: 11:05am On May 14
MrCork:

Question:
Wot did u smoke before the dream sir?(no oofencse) angry

Nothing sir, I don't smoke
Re: Please Interpret This Dream by Olddays12: 11:06am On May 14
shortgun:
Your grandfather is asking you to perform proper traditional burial rites for him...
After that you will experience tremendous success

Which is?
Re: Please Interpret This Dream by Olddays12: 11:34am On May 14
What?
MrCork:

angry

(1) (Reply)

Nothing Like Love / Please Help / Relationship Issues Please Talk To Mr. Big T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.