Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Uba's Cic - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Uba's Cic (1311 Views)

Uba Bvn Self Linking / Who Is This Ifeanyi Uba / Uba/stb- Amerger Or An Acquisition. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uba's Cic by OJBABA1: 7:01pm On Nov 22, 2011
My aunt had a terrible experience with UBA. She actually used her UBA debit card on a first bank ATM, but her account was debited without having the cash dispensed. She lodged a complaint at her UBA branch and the transaction was reversed. After 4 days, the debit was charged again into her account, but this time, she never used the card at all. She contacted her branch and they promised to look into it. I did an email to the UBA CIC, i got a response, but since then they keep asking for her phone number. This has been on since September, pls what do we do? Any UBA staff in the house

(1) (Reply)

Man Walks Into British Bank And Poops Several Times Before Calmly Walking Out / DSS Arrests Girl That Started The Salt And Water Rumour / Alert! This Could Help Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.