Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,257 members, 7,849,933 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:42 AM

Breaking News!!! Kill The Binis!! Ijaw Leaders Speak To Edo Ijaws!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!!! Kill The Binis!! Ijaw Leaders Speak To Edo Ijaws!! (528 Views)

Who Founded Lagos: Yoruba Or Binis? Oba Of Benin’s Claim Stirs Controversy, Agai / Breaking News!!! On The Niger Delta Republic Ijaw Leaders Speak!!! / Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News!!! Kill The Binis!! Ijaw Leaders Speak To Edo Ijaws!! by Nailly: 11:58am On May 14
Someone sent this to me.
Coming from an Ijaw group he belong.

*IJAW PEOPLE IN EDO PLEASE I BEG YOU, DO NOT STOP💙❤️💚* .

Ondo PDP Governorship Candidate is Ijaw
Delta Speaker is Ijaw

Bayelsa is fully Ijaw
Rivers Governor is Ijaw

Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor is Obolo Ijaw

It's you guys that can't even produce LGA Vice Chairmen in all the LGAs you belong.

Please, don't stop.
See the latest attack you guys did you did well.

You produce everything that move Edo forward ranging from Crude oil to Oil Palm.

Remove Ijaws of Edo and Edo will be removed from oil producing State.

The Ijaws were unjustly balkanized into six States when all Ijaws are fully together and not scattered by God and should be the 3rd largest tribe in Nigeria.

👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

Re: Breaking News!!! Kill The Binis!! Ijaw Leaders Speak To Edo Ijaws!! by CountinBlessins(m): 12:01pm On May 14
Fūck the ijaw and their leaders. angry
Fūck the politicians who keep instigating brother killing brother.
And finally fūck all who read my comment angry

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Kill The Binis!! Ijaw Leaders Speak To Edo Ijaws!! by Nailly: 12:02pm On May 14
CountinBlessins:
Fūck the ijaw and their leaders. angry
Fūck the politicians who keep instigating brother killing brother.
And finally fūck all who read my comment angry

Calm down you are about to enter road grin

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Kill The Binis!! Ijaw Leaders Speak To Edo Ijaws!! by CountinBlessins(m): 12:04pm On May 14
Nailly:

Calm down you are about to enter road grin

Fūck you and your feelings angry

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Kill The Binis!! Ijaw Leaders Speak To Edo Ijaws!! by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:05pm On May 14
This is one problem of a black man. Too many ethnic mistrust and tension
Re: Breaking News!!! Kill The Binis!! Ijaw Leaders Speak To Edo Ijaws!! by chiagozien(m): 12:06pm On May 14
Nawoo
Re: Breaking News!!! Kill The Binis!! Ijaw Leaders Speak To Edo Ijaws!! by Nailly: 12:09pm On May 14
CountinBlessins:

Fūck you and your feelings angry

You need psychologist.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Kill The Binis!! Ijaw Leaders Speak To Edo Ijaws!! by Nailly: 12:09pm On May 14
SpecialAdviser:
This is one problem of a black man. Too many ethnic mistrust and tension

Seriously.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Kill The Binis!! Ijaw Leaders Speak To Edo Ijaws!! by CountinBlessins(m): 12:09pm On May 14
Nailly:

You need psychologist.

You need to bend over backwards and fūck yourself

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Kill The Binis!! Ijaw Leaders Speak To Edo Ijaws!! by Nailly: 12:13pm On May 14
CountinBlessins:

You need to bend over backwards and fūck yourself

Like you did shey grin

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Kill The Binis!! Ijaw Leaders Speak To Edo Ijaws!! by CountinBlessins(m): 12:13pm On May 14
Nailly:

You need psychologist.

Again fūck you and your life .
Re: Breaking News!!! Kill The Binis!! Ijaw Leaders Speak To Edo Ijaws!! by KwuoteYourFada: 12:13pm On May 14
Seun people are mongering war in your site!

shame!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Kill The Binis!! Ijaw Leaders Speak To Edo Ijaws!! by Nailly: 12:16pm On May 14
KwuoteYourFada:
Seun people are mongering war in your site!

shame!

It is security risk and people need know.
If the corpse got the information quick probably he wouldn't have died just to pass a point.
Re: Breaking News!!! Kill The Binis!! Ijaw Leaders Speak To Edo Ijaws!! by Nukilia: 12:45pm On May 14
This country needs help!

Dealing with bandits, bokoharam, ESN, now this...

When will this country get rest?
Re: Breaking News!!! Kill The Binis!! Ijaw Leaders Speak To Edo Ijaws!! by Nailly: 12:46pm On May 14
Nukilia:
This country needs help!

Dealing with bandits, bokoharam, ESN, now this...

When will this country get rest?
Abi o
Re: Breaking News!!! Kill The Binis!! Ijaw Leaders Speak To Edo Ijaws!! by Sergio101(m): 12:53pm On May 14
Bini and ijo grin

Wetin concern me.

Bini it's not by claiming Ikwere. Now it's time to fight ijaw grin

Ikwere minions can join you guys too. Whalis... what sayeth thou?.

We the Niger Delta my left ass

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Kill The Binis!! Ijaw Leaders Speak To Edo Ijaws!! by DonEd(m): 2:01pm On May 14
Someone once said that if Nigeria were to divide, the divided partitions will further divide into seventeen (17) more partitions simply because everyone is power hungry.

The black race has something following them that looks like a curse
Re: Breaking News!!! Kill The Binis!! Ijaw Leaders Speak To Edo Ijaws!! by GeneralPula: 5:04pm On May 14
Jangbajantis..
Re: Breaking News!!! Kill The Binis!! Ijaw Leaders Speak To Edo Ijaws!! by Nailly: 5:43pm On May 14
Sergio101:
Bini and ijo grin

Wetin concern me.

Bini it's not by claiming Ikwere. Now it's time to fight ijaw grin

Ikwere minions can join you guys too. Whalis... what sayeth thou?.

We the Niger Delta my left ass

Ijaws are of Ijaw Republic.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Nuhu Ribadu Returns To Nigeria / 19.7% Unemployment Rateworries Fg / Why Does Your Average Nigerian Think That God Would Solve The Countries Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.