Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Good Friday Miracle Night With Pastor Chris - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Good Friday Miracle Night With Pastor Chris (19458 Views)

Prayer times with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister / Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Friday Miracle Night With Pastor Chris by 4getme1(m): 2:05am On Apr 20, 2006
Reverend:

From this point of view Africans are living in the dark ages. They are very easily led and manipulated. That is the real tragedy.

That is why you used them for your NAKED BAPTISM rites instead of any other set of people, abi? angry

Reverend:

Quote as much of the bible as you like. It does not stop the fact that many of you follow like lambs and are too frightened to question the reasonong and reality of our World or what we are told is right or wrong.

I suppose that if people in your club of the mary magdaline have been asking the right questions, and they were informed about your own version of right and wrong, they would not have been following you like lambs too frightened to question the reality of what you're into.
Re: Good Friday Miracle Night With Pastor Chris by dakmanzero(m): 10:03am On Apr 20, 2006
4get_me:

@darkmanzero, what makes you think Reverend is a TROLL or that he doesn't really own a kinky church of mary magdaline?

Cos I've seen his type all over the net.

His anti-religious statements directly contradict his 'evangelisation' of the Kinky church.

for an example of what he is doing, visit google 'flying spaghetti monster'. It will lead you to a plage on the 'church of the flying spaghetti monster' which is another atheist joke-church to make fools of people who attach too much passion to their defense of religion.

The way the atheist thinks is this: All religion is a load of ridiculous, improbable, illogical nonsense, so if I just make up something absolutely ludicrously stupid (like a flying spaghetti monster) I can pass it off as a 'false religion' and get all these religious types worked up.

It's a way of winding you people up, and having an in-joke with those who already agree with his anit-religious position.

go ahead, do the google search on flying spaghetti monster and find out how this is done.
Re: Good Friday Miracle Night With Pastor Chris by 4getme1(m): 11:18am On Apr 20, 2006
@darkmanzero,

I've already seen that and several others before - one even purports to support a 'church of the Bunny' - used to be on the net but I've searched in vain in recent times and couldn't find it. However, kinkymarymagdalinechurch seems to me to be more involved than all these other lollygag fellows. As for the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, the first thing you'll realize is that they keep changing their web address (if you've noticed - I knew about them a couple of years back). . . now they are currently using venganza.org. You ask these folks the criteria or reasons for becoming a member, and you'll get the following:

- Flimsy moral standards.
- Every friday is a relgious holiday. If your work/school objects to that, demand your religious
beliefs are respected and threaten to call the ACLU.
- Our heaven is WAY better. We've got a Stripper Factory AND a Beer Volcano.

Funny, isn't it? If you've been follwoing the trend of these fellows, you'll not be perturbed - anything silly sells in the USA! So I don't waste my time with such.

However, in the case of mr Reverend and his Church of the Kinky Mary Magdaline, I've asked a friend of mine to run the details of their existence and check the contact address to see if such a ministry exists in fact in the UK. Well, I must have been a bit lax myself, because although my friend did not visit the place or check it out for certain, I just took it for granted that it does because of the contact address and phone number they left - (they would not answer your calls nowadays!):
69 Strapon Street, Coxville,
Aldershot FU2 7BJ
United Kingdom.
besides several other pointers. I may be dead wrong, but I'll tell you why I decided to join the debate and make my own inputs to counter his ideas.

(1) whether or not the kinky church of mary magdaline is a legitimately recognized and registered ministry in the UK (for whatever purpose), I think we owe it to ourselves and to our religious community to counter ideas that grossly misrepresent the Christian faith.

(2) we can't sit back and watch such fellows vigorously try to defend their twisted interpretations of the Bible in language that might persuade the minds of people that their own questions and defenses are anything to go by.

(3) whether or not the NAKED BAPTISM photos in their gallery are authentic (as the photos of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti), I find it seriously offensive that Reverend and his crew would post nude photos of people and connect it to the name of Christ; and secondly, I find it an insult on my race (I'm a proud black man) that he uses photos of only Africans for such insult!

(4) you'd notice that serious atheists don't play such tricks as pretending to be Christian in order to attack the Christian faith. Reverend may attack Christianity from a warped and perverted mind, but it's an attack all the same - and I don't read my Bible saying we should ignore such experiences, but rather reprove them.

(5) atheists again are not ashamed to be offensive to Christianity - they go to whatever length and state what they have to; and change nothing, nor retract, nor try to re-arrange anything. In this case, when bari_kade countered him, I was surprised to notice that some of the links were intermittently disabled, and then certain changes were made on the website, such as recasting the introductory write-up on the homepage where 'Jesus' was apparently called a sinner! Now an atheist would not try to make such changes.

Anyhow, there are more than a dozen reasons I could proffer for why this is a serious issue and why I joined in to counter the views of the kinky Reverend, in the course of which my faith and commitment to Christ have been strengthened. The gentleman may sit back wherever he is typing from and laugh at our counter points, but then he would be the loser if he considers our reaction "worked up".

Many thanks, though. I acknowledge the sagacity of your inputs. wink
Re: Good Friday Miracle Night With Pastor Chris by Idekeson(m): 3:00pm On Apr 20, 2006
@dearzi,
There are holes in your miracle story, as usual with such tales. "She called me this morning, to tell me again, she got her arm fractured when she was playing soccer, she was about 8yrs old, she left for the UK to have surgery and stuff, and nothing worked" It seems you don't have first hand information about the fracture claim. What was the role of your brother, the Christ Embassy pastor in Kent in this intriguing saga?
Re: Good Friday Miracle Night With Pastor Chris by Reverend(m): 3:40pm On Apr 20, 2006
That is because it is absolute nonsense! Miracles via television?

Could have saved her self a trip to the UK grin

The UK could save billions of pounds a year funding the health authority! Just need a few con artists in suits preaching and of course a TV, I think not undecided
Re: Good Friday Miracle Night With Pastor Chris by donnie(m): 4:42pm On Apr 20, 2006
Haleluyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
Gloryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

O boy! Its been a weekend of Power!

We thought we had seen most of it when Pastor Chris on friday night announced the beggining of the crusade against wickedness in our nation; calling the entire nation (as he addressed the mammoth crowd in attendance) to repentance. Insisting that we have to begin that change within ourselves so as to affect the entire nation.

He condemned, bribery, robbery, corrution, selfishness, immorality, greed etc stating that these vices find their roots in wickedness which he said God will visit with his judgement upon the nation if there is not change.

After the crowd present confessed their sin on behalf of themselves and our nation Nigeria, asking for forgiveness, the miracles began to happen. The blind saw, the deaf heard, wheel chars wer lifted up as those bound to them were set free by the power of God.

It was a glorious night as the power of God settled upon the people. O! was i blessed!

At the CRC that followed on sunday, the presence of Jesus was so tangible in the place where we were. We were all drunk with the Spirit as the Word came forth from the man of God.

I witnesses as those with one deaf ear were asked to stand on their feet wherever they were around the arena. As the man of God prayed, their ears were opened up instantly with some falling down under the power. What a glorious sight it was.

Some who called their sick friends and relatives at the time of prayer were amazed as their loved ones recieved their miracles wherever in the world they were at the time. Telephone miracles , hahaha Gloryyyyy!!

As if that was not enough, we all witnesses as the man of God stilled a storm which was threatening the venue where we were. We were asked to lift our hands towards a particular direction, almost immediately, the storm seized.

Oh what a mighty Jesus we serve! He is alive and is in our midst at Christ Embassy.

Gloryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can somebody shout halleluyaaaaahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

****Endeavour to get the Good friday miracle night tapes. There is a message there for every Nigerian.
Re: Good Friday Miracle Night With Pastor Chris by Reverend(m): 5:44pm On Apr 20, 2006
Oh what a mighty Jesus we serve! He is alive and is in our midst at Christ Embassy

Do you really believe that Jesus only shows himself at events organized by Pastor Chris?

Why are 10% of Africans dying of AIDS? Why is there no cure for cancer and a thousand of other ailments that afflict us.

Where are the miracles when these problems are involved. So you all pointed towards the sky and the storm disappeared! Wow, what an achievement  undecided Why not point at Africa and cure all the sick people and children.

You poor, simple people! Life has become so bad that you have to get your kicks from a fraud like Pastor Chris!

When are you going to wake up and see that millions of people are dying every year. Where are these peoples miracles?

I suppose you are going to tell me that they deserve what they have and they must be sinners!

This really is utter bullshit and I feel very sorry for the supporters of such confidence tricksters and criminals like Pastor Chris angry
Re: Good Friday Miracle Night With Pastor Chris by Seun(m): 6:04pm On Apr 20, 2006
I am interested in what dearzi has to say, since she has testified to the healing of her sister. This is a great opportunity to learn a lot. dearzi is a gift to this forum.

Reverend and 4getme, please do not post on this thread any further. Please.

@joyalways
Aaah!! i'm based in the US, but my brother, who is a Christ Embassy pastor in Kent, called me y/day to tell me that our baby sister got healed, she's had a hairline fracture for about 11yrs, i'm in tears even as i write this, the bones had healed over each other, so she couldn't extend her arm, but at the program she got her healing, 10 years!!!! who ever doesn't believe in miracles, i don't know what to say! this is my own sister!!!! same mother and father, no one layed hands on her Cry (tears of joy) but she was screaming at the background when i was talking to my brother this evening also, she said "my hand is straight" i'm so excited, it is indeed the set time for Zion,

I can't begin to list all the things that are happening in our lives, but i'm so excited about my sister, healed in the name of Jesus!! she didn't go to Nigeria, she was at the program in London!!!

@ Nwoke
What would you like to know? i can tell you. She called me this morning, to tell me again, she got her arm fractured when she was playing soccer, she was about 8yrs old, she left for the UK to have surgery and stuff, and nothing worked, if she could be screaming and calling up the whole world to share her news, it really must be something for her to shout about, that's why i'm happy, because for her age, she saw too much because of that arm, from the hands of those ijaw people that were trying to force the hand to straighten, from the con lady that claimed she was specially trained in massage therapy, it's so much, i can't tell you all, but what i can tell you is, Embarrassed as a family we saw HELL because of that arm, and after 10yrs we have a miracle,

Larger_20 and 4real, thanks for rejoicing with me, as you rejoice with my family, the Lord will shower you with favor, your mouths will be filled with laughter, He will put new springs in your feet, beat down every mountain before you in Jesus name, you will walk in victory, goodness and mercy will never be far from you in Jesus name. You will burst forth in testimonies in Jesus name. I'm just so glad, because when the Lord turned around our captivity, as He did Zion, we were indeed like them that dreamed, and all those areas where you need a turn around, receive a turn around, even now in the name of Jesus. (Y'all are bringing tears to my eyes)

Ok, dearzi, we hear you but we need more info. This is not to doubt you but to convince ourselves.
- Were you aware of this fracture before it happened?
- When did your sister leave for the UK?
- How old is your sister now?
- Can you get her to join the forum and testify?

In your answers, we'd like you to differentiate between:
- What you saw with your own eyes.
- What your baby sister told you.
- What your brother, a christ embassy pastor, told you.
Re: Good Friday Miracle Night With Pastor Chris by dearzi(f): 6:32pm On Apr 20, 2006
@Nwoke and Idekeson
She was 8 when it happened, i was in boarding when it happend. She'd come with the driver to pick me at the end of the semester, and i saw her arm in a sling. When i got home, i heard from my folks that she'd been struggling for the ball with her small friends that lived downstairs, and in the process she fell. They didn't think it was anything, they just assumed she'd sprained the muscle or something. But after several visits to the Ijaw people, which i personally went with her on so many occasions during the hols, the hand remained the same, by then our entire house was smelling of ori (some snake oil cream she was using). We'd taken her to igbobi and they didn't notice anything, and on further x-rays they noticed the hairline fracture, and when they offered to break the elbow and set it back my parents vehemenly refused, cuz they couldn't bear to imagine what she'd have to go through, so that's when she left for the UK. By this time, her hand had been in this state for a year plus. The incident happened in '96 (i was in SS1), and she left for the UK in '98 ,
Re: Good Friday Miracle Night With Pastor Chris by dearzi(f): 6:58pm On Apr 20, 2006
She continue high school in the UK, cuz she had to have the surgery and follow of up physiotherapy. Which she was doing. She got some extension in her arm, but mind you, she could only bend extend her arm to a 45 degree angle, which was the way her arm has been since 2000. so you can get a better picture of what i'm saying, she could only lift her hand to a 45 degree angle, so if she tried to put food in her mouth her hand could only go so far, and she looked really weird, at this point the doctor said they'd done what they could, as the bone had grown over themselves, and the surgery couldn't rectify the problem.

My brother had nothing to do with it, afterall she's been living with him for 3yrs and nothing happened (my brother relocated to the UK and my sister moved in with him, before then she was with relatives who used her as househelp). My sister would be 18 in a couple of months. What i can verify is that i saw her hand in slings for months, saw her hand in the state it was in, before the miracle, for years--as i visit the UK frequently. My brother would only be excited because we all know as a family what we've had to endure seeing my sister that way, he has nothing to gain by psyching up my parents and myself, by telling us our daughter's regained full extension of her hand. My sister has nothing to gain either by deceiving herself that she now has full arm extension.

My sister calling me to tell me about her arm shouldn't be considered contradictory cuz she called me at a different time from my brother! we're sisters, and we talk--so a moment like that is just between sisters, without my brother in the background listening to girls' gist. I hope that answers your questions miracles are not what you try to explain scientifically--it can't happen, the sense cannot explain the spirit, i would know cuz i'm a science major, and i gave up a long time ago trying to make sense of man evolving from apes!!!

Ooh! my sister's not a memeber of nairaland, i doubt she's even heard about it--i never did until i stumbled across it myself!! you'll just have to take my word for it, i've got nothing to gain by lieing or promoting anything, y'all don't know me, so,
Re: Good Friday Miracle Night With Pastor Chris by dearzi(f): 7:08pm On Apr 20, 2006
Anyone who went FGGC Sagamu between 97 and 98, and can remember and Ayoola house girl, in JS 1 who a funny right hand,

She had to go home every other weekend for physiotherapy, y'all don't want to know how much it cost us financially and emotionally, so, i'm thankful for this breakthrough! at a point, we had come to accept that her hand would be that way--and that includes my pastor brother.
Re: Good Friday Miracle Night With Pastor Chris by Idekeson(m): 7:27pm On Apr 20, 2006
dearzi:

miracles are not what you try to explain scientifically--it can't happen, the sense cannot explain the spirit, i would know because i'm a science major, and i gave up a long time ago trying to make sense of man evolving from apes!!!

Remember Galileo? He was condemned of heresy because of his belief that the earth rotates round the sun. The miracles of the sun, moon, stars and the like are all facts that can be verified empirically. What we can't explain is not miracle, we just have not doscovered it yet.
Re: Good Friday Miracle Night With Pastor Chris by 4getme1(m): 8:32pm On Apr 20, 2006
Idekeson:

Remember Galileo? He was condemned of heresy because of his belief that the earth rotates round the sun. The miracles of the sun, moon, stars and the like are all facts that can be verified empirically. What we can't explain is not miracle, we just have not doscovered it yet.

How long is it taking science to discover itself? Science is not going to "discover" a way to figure out the intricacies of divine miracles - it will just only come up with a convenient name for what it can't explain.
Re: Good Friday Miracle Night With Pastor Chris by dearzi(f): 9:42pm On Apr 20, 2006
Aaaah!! for all those doubters, no names, i'm chatting with my baby sister, and thank God for webcams, for those that asked if i've verified with my eyes--YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm at work, if not i'd be screaming all over the place!! i saw her put her hand in her mouth, stretch out her hand to a 180 degree angle, i'm happy, the song that's been on my lips this past week is "WHAT THE LORD HAS DONE FOR ME, I CANNOT TELL IT ALL, "

Please, quit trying to explain miracles, and be open to recieving one, maybe you'll just get one, Jesus said, "you have not, cuz you ask not", how will you get one if you don't believe in what you're asking for?? in our lives, if we'll be honest, we're all looking for that one area where some stroke of fate/ divine something would make a difference, and that will only ever come from Christ,
Re: Good Friday Miracle Night With Pastor Chris by 4getme1(m): 9:52pm On Apr 20, 2006
@dearzi, God bless and increase you and your family in His goodness!!! Without trying to be too emotional (I can't hold myself back) - it reminds me of the day I was healed after a serious illness that defied medical explication! Oh, praise God!!

When someone has not experienced something for real, they would not understand what you're talking about. I'm a living testimony of what God has done as well - not only was I healed and saw my nephew healed instantly after prayer, my circumstances have ever since been supernaturally transformed from a very poor family background to one that I could never have dreamed possible under the circumstances!!

Oh, I'm overjoyed with praise to God for what He did for you and your family. Indeed, we cannot tell it all.
Re: Good Friday Miracle Night With Pastor Chris by MrBean(m): 10:19pm On Apr 20, 2006
@ everybody

I like the way you all have ignored reverend. Please keep it up. He is not a pastor or even a false prophet. He is a cheap internet TROLL having fun.

@ reverend

dude, its enough. the joke is played out. Go elsewhere. But take this from me there are somethings you dont joke about. peace

@dearzi

He Lives. Let your life keep showing forth his glory. keep spreading the word in your world (sphere of contact)that he died to save them. That is the way to put a smile on His (Jesus) face as he has done to your family.

Shalom
Re: Good Friday Miracle Night With Pastor Chris by 4real(m): 2:40am On Apr 21, 2006
my sister am happy for you
@Idekeson it's easy for people like you to go around saying all kinds of stuff but if you know how to read you would know that her story did not change, she told you how the accident happened and also told you the name of (do i call it now) what happened to the bones later on, not another story of how the arm got broken and

Reverend:

Do you really believe that Jesus only shows himself at events organized by Pastor Chris?

Why are 10% of Africans dying of AIDS? Why is there no cure for cancer and a thousand of other ailments that afflict us.

Where are the miracles when these problems are involved. So you all pointed towards the sky and the storm disappeared! Wow, what an achievement undecided Why not point at Africa and cure all the sick people and children.

You poor, simple people! Life has become so bad that you have to get your kicks from a fraud like Pastor Chris!

When are you going to wake up and see that millions of people are dying every year. Where are these peoples miracles?

I suppose you are going to tell me that they deserve what they have and they must be sinners!

This really is utter bullshit and I feel very sorry for the supporters of such confidence tricksters and criminals like Pastor Chris angry
you keep saying this trash we can't all the doctors in your country not care all the people there, why do you still have sick people who die in your country
Re: Good Friday Miracle Night With Pastor Chris by Fluffy(f): 9:42am On Apr 21, 2006
4Real ignore this man calling himself REVEREND and he might just go away.
Re: Good Friday Miracle Night With Pastor Chris by donnie(m): 10:40am On Apr 21, 2006
I praise God for his miracles in our lives!

Hey brothers, i got some secret to share,

When u feel the pressure , as f all is falling apart, just put ur hands in your pocket, lift your head up and sing this song:

Aman halleluyah, Amen Halleluyah Amen

and watch the adversary bow and the mountains crumble b4 u grin
Re: Good Friday Miracle Night With Pastor Chris by kajad(m): 11:04am On Apr 21, 2006
I believe in miracles but,

Why is it that Deeper Life Bible Church had an equally successful Easter retreat (with miracles) at the same time and almost at the same venue without so much razmataz?

Why is it that Christ Embassy faithfuls always makes such huge advertorials of miracles in their church? Will somebody please tell me that Christ Embassy is not about sings and wonders and noting else!
Re: Good Friday Miracle Night With Pastor Chris by donnie(m): 11:44am On Apr 21, 2006
Are you asking me?

We are exited about Jesus and his presence in our midst.

We know how to celebrate the Lord for his wondrous works in our lives.

We do not want to ever take his acts as common.

You have not seen anything yet,  we will make so much noice about his miracles and his goodness that satan will  weep in agony for his defeat.

Gloryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Halleluyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Good Friday Miracle Night With Pastor Chris by Fluffy(f): 12:15pm On Apr 21, 2006
I always watch pastor Chris in action on TBN and I am always left wanting more.
I would also be screaming and shouting and singing praises if I were a part of such
an amazing ministry.
I have seen many pastors on TBN performing miracles, but Pastor Chris and Benny Hinn
are realy out of this world!!!!!

They preach with so much passion and you can see they realy have a love for souls!!!

I praise the Lord for such wonderful men of God.
Re: Good Friday Miracle Night With Pastor Chris by blueiyke(m): 3:34pm On Apr 21, 2006
Kajad,we at Christ Embassy are excited about the movement of God's Spirit in the midst of the saints,that's why we can't keep silent.
WE'VE GOT SOMETHING TO SHOUT ABOUT.
Re: Good Friday Miracle Night With Pastor Chris by blueiyke(m): 3:39pm On Apr 21, 2006
Besides, there's always shouts of joy and victory resounding in the camp of the righteous of the Lord.
GLOOOORY!!!
Amen Hallelujah,
Amen Hallelujah,
Amen.
(Logs out, & continues singing, )
Re: Good Friday Miracle Night With Pastor Chris by Idekeson(m): 5:37pm On Apr 21, 2006
4real:

@Idekeson it's easy for people like you to go around saying all kinds of stuff but if you know how to read you would know that her story did not change, she told you how the accident happened and also told you the name of (do i call it now) what happened to the bones later on, not another story of how the arm got broken and
you keep saying this trash we can't all the doctors in your country not care all the people there, why do you still have sick people who die in your country

What are you trying to say?
Re: Good Friday Miracle Night With Pastor Chris by dearzi(f): 6:00pm On Apr 21, 2006
It's impossible to keep quiet if you're a member of Christ Embassy, you're taught to meditate--to mutter the word, to speak your world into order, to roar as the Lion of the tribe of Judah resides in you!!! when you know who you are how can you keep quiet it's just toooo exciting to keep still and be quiet!!!! indeed we have something to shout about! yes o!! the bible says there shall be SHOUTS of rejoicing in the tabernacle of the righteous, that's why we shout and are very noisey, we're simply fulfilling scriputures!!! Glory to God!!!!!!!!!!! Halleluya!!!

Y'all better join the train--don't let rejoicing pass you by, lol, that's how you get your breakthrough, your miracles, the bibles says "rejoice, and again i say rejoice!!" you can't be silent and be rejoicing, we've got the victory, halleluya, kai!! i'm stirred up in my spirit, aaaaaah!!! i'm so excited,
Re: Good Friday Miracle Night With Pastor Chris by Idekeson(m): 7:07pm On Apr 21, 2006
Miracles do not really occur. Rather, they are the product of creative story tellers. They use them to embellish a hero or incident with a theological flavor. Using miracles in a story allow characters and situations to become bigger than life, and to stir the emotions of the listener more than the mundane and ordinary.
Re: Good Friday Miracle Night With Pastor Chris by 4getme1(m): 7:18pm On Apr 21, 2006
Idekeson:

Miracles do not really occur. Rather, they are the product of creative story tellers. They use them to embellish a hero or incident with a theological flavor. Using miracles in a story allow characters and situations to become bigger than life, and to stir the emotions of the listener more than the mundane and ordinary.

Applause. Good story-tellers like you should be out on the streets healing people if that is how you describe miracles. But then, I have experienced real illness - I've also experienced real healing - that's a real miracle. The best you can do is make an armchair guess of what you really don't understand. I wasn't told - I was healed. You can deny that or gruff it off - it doesn't really take anything out of the experiences of those who know what happened to them. Idekeson, miracles actually happen.
Re: Good Friday Miracle Night With Pastor Chris by MrBean(m): 9:11pm On Apr 21, 2006
@everbody

Lighten up !!!!!! Dint get too serious about this. remember what apostle Paul said: Paul planted, Apollos watered, but God gives the increase. Only the Spirit of God can change, convince or convict any man. You have done your best by putting the word out, let the Holy spirit do His.

I believe in miracles and i also believe in the fact that arguments don't change people. The Love of God changes people. Another cue: Paul said, I have not come to you in the excellence of mans eloquence or intelligence but rather in the demonstartion of Spirit and of Power. If you really want to  get idekeson on you side, you will not even be upset at what he says or begrudge him for not believing. There was once you all ddidn'tbelieve as well. Go to your source of power (Pray for Him), let him see the person of Jesus in you writing, don't use phrases like "if you can read"

The same is a perfect man that ddoesn'toffend in word.

Finally you cannot place the cat before the horse. Pray for his salvation first and then believing in miracles will follow. The word of God cannot lie, it says: The natural man cannot understand the things of the Spirit because they are sspirituallydiscerned.

I Love you all

Shalom
Re: Good Friday Miracle Night With Pastor Chris by joyalways: 11:23pm On Apr 27, 2006
@dearsi

I join you in rejoicing for what the lord has done, all glory to God. i had goose pimples reading through your story, i was present in london, it was glorious, the manifestation of Gods power awesome!!!
i dont understand how people still live in this day and age and their eyes cannot see the wonders of Gods hands, it is interesting, all i can do is to pray for their eyes of understanding be enlightened to see the beauty and wonders of Gods Love. A time will come when all those who are not born again will be considered old fashioned. the bible has said the word of God will be preached to the all nations.
I thank God that i am a member of Christ embassy, i have been truly blessed and trained to know God in a way that i never thought possible,

i thank God for shining his light in my heart and i will not know darkness anymore!
halleluyah!
Re: Good Friday Miracle Night With Pastor Chris by donnie(m): 5:28pm On May 01, 2006
Praise the Lord!
Re: Good Friday Miracle Night With Pastor Chris by TMoney4(m): 5:32pm On May 19, 2006
Fellow saints of God,

Its of great importance that we talk about the message of this crusade, and the purpose its been held in the first place. Also i think its time for Nigerians to respect God and His Anointed ones.

it is of almost Good for anyone to refrain from Disrespecting the Men of God. As xtians we should be more concerned about the salvation of the souls of the unsaved( which should be our joy) rather than dwell on other things.

Our country needs to be saved from the grasp of weakedness, this was the message that was preacher( very powerful and timely). The traffick was not intented fopr it to be like that, plans were made, packing spaces were provided etc but with time things will get better.

As i have said, let us concentrate on spreading the message that was preached for the progress of this country and the people. this was a programme organised by God and as xtians we should not be the one finding faults but rejoices for the thousands of souls that were won to Jesus christ.

We have a responsibilty to the kingdom we belong. Pastor Chris is a man dedicated to the Gospel of our lord Jesus Christ. let us do our parts and no dwell on thing that are not of utmost importance to the kingdom of God.

I love you all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew / Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 61st Birthday Today / I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.