Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,457 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Ndume- I Suffer From Prostrate Illness. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndume- I Suffer From Prostrate Illness. (591 Views)

"Buhari's Refusal To Sign Budget Based On Integrity & Sincerity" -- Ndume. / How Can You Pack Senators In A Bus- Senate Leader, Ali Ndume Queries / Senator Ndume Broke Down In Tears After Voting In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ndume- I Suffer From Prostrate Illness. by Xmind1: 6:05am On Nov 23, 2011
Meanwhile, a volunteer counsel to the accused persons, C. I Nnemeka orally applied that Ndume be granted bail.  He also asked that he be allowed unhindered access to both accused persons. Ndume, who told the court that he is suffering from a prostrate illness, said he will require constant medical attention and medication. Prosecutor Osagie however said the SSS has adequate medical facilities and none of the accused persons had informed it of any medical ailment that was not treated.

Adjourning the case till December 6 for hearing, Magistrate Oyebola said it is expedient that the sentencing be put on hold until the determination of the other charges. She ordered that both accused persons be remanded in SSS custody, be given unhindered access to their counsel and be given appropriate medical attention.
Re: Ndume- I Suffer From Prostrate Illness. by Knight1(m): 7:37am On Nov 23, 2011
are all our govt officials suffering from one illness or the other?
just arrest them and you start hearing all sorts of medical jargons angry

(1) (Reply)

Prepare For Bloody Revolution, Acf Chieftain Tells Northern Leaders •govs Desert / How Come Abuja Residents Aren't Protesting Park & Pay But Toll Protest In Lagos? / Boko Haram: We Have Arrested Only Foot Soldiers, Says Ig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.