Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:08 AM

Makinde Invites Tinubu To Commission 76.67KM Alao-akala Expressway - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makinde Invites Tinubu To Commission 76.67KM Alao-akala Expressway (1321 Views)

VP Shettima Inaugurates 76.67km Ogbomoso-iseyin Road Constructed by Seyi Makinde / Dr Alex Otti Flags Off The Construction Of 67km 2 lane road / Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Makinde Invites Tinubu To Commission 76.67KM Alao-akala Expressway by ryloy: 6:18pm On May 18

1 Like

Re: Makinde Invites Tinubu To Commission 76.67KM Alao-akala Expressway by nlreserve: 6:30pm On May 18
Since APC cannot blame APC, Tinubu is now blaming Buhari. Unlike Buhari who blamed pdp

1 Like

Re: Makinde Invites Tinubu To Commission 76.67KM Alao-akala Expressway by yarimo(m): 6:32pm On May 18
This is very commendable from governor MAKINDE

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makinde Invites Tinubu To Commission 76.67KM Alao-akala Expressway by funshint(m): 7:08pm On May 18
Which Alao-Akala express is he commissioning again? Hasn't he commissioned it few months back when he invited the governor of Enugu state?

2 Likes

Re: Makinde Invites Tinubu To Commission 76.67KM Alao-akala Expressway by Johnwrite(m): 7:36pm On May 18
On God
Re: Makinde Invites Tinubu To Commission 76.67KM Alao-akala Expressway by Tmex(m): 8:27pm On May 18
76km?

2 Likes

Re: Makinde Invites Tinubu To Commission 76.67KM Alao-akala Expressway by vanitybutiwanti: 8:53pm On May 18
I like Makinde, he does Ambitious Road projects, kudos to him.

4 Likes

Re: Makinde Invites Tinubu To Commission 76.67KM Alao-akala Expressway by Alhajikd: 8:54pm On May 18
Inviting a nonsense man
Shaga dolo
Re: Makinde Invites Tinubu To Commission 76.67KM Alao-akala Expressway by Iamgrey5(m): 8:55pm On May 18
funshint:
Which Alao-Akala express is he commissioning again? Hasn't he commissioned it few months back when he invited the governor of Enugu state?
This is Iseyin Ogbomosho road.

It's just reconstructed by Seyi Makinde and renamed Akala road because Akala is from Ogbomosho.

The other road commissioned the other day is Within Ibadan the state capital

Linking Oluyole local government to Ibadan south west local government and Ido Local government

11 Likes

Re: Makinde Invites Tinubu To Commission 76.67KM Alao-akala Expressway by Iamgrey5(m): 8:56pm On May 18
The road is from Iseyin to Oyo to Ogbomosho

Linking three farming communities within Oyo state.

12 Likes

Re: Makinde Invites Tinubu To Commission 76.67KM Alao-akala Expressway by funshint(m): 9:06pm On May 18
Iamgrey5:
This iseyin Ogbomosho road.

It's just reconstructed by Seyi Makinde and renamed Akala road because Akala is from Ogbomosho.

The other road commissioned the otter day is Within Ibadan the state capital

Linking Oluyole local government to Ibadan south west local government and Ido Local government
Okay....thank you!

2 Likes

Re: Makinde Invites Tinubu To Commission 76.67KM Alao-akala Expressway by commoditiesnig: 9:12pm On May 18
Congrats to Oyo people. Good job gov. Makinde

3 Likes

Re: Makinde Invites Tinubu To Commission 76.67KM Alao-akala Expressway by EmperorCaesar(m): 10:08pm On May 18
nlreserve:
Since APC cannot blame APC, Tinubu is now blaming Buhari. Unlike Buhari who blamed pdp

U guys are the reason people bash N
Go to international forum and see how people learn to stick to the subject of discussion

Wetin be this rubbish now

Some of u are just a bad reflection of whatever academic curricular u passed through

3 Likes

Re: Makinde Invites Tinubu To Commission 76.67KM Alao-akala Expressway by ryloy: 10:12pm On May 18
nlreserve:
Sadistic and negativity will not be my portion

2 Likes

Re: Makinde Invites Tinubu To Commission 76.67KM Alao-akala Expressway by happney65: 10:13pm On May 18
Iamgrey5:
This iseyin Ogbomosho road.

The other road commissioned the otter day is Within Ibadan the state capital

It wasn't reconstructed.

It is a brand new road where no construction has ever taken place before now
Re: Makinde Invites Tinubu To Commission 76.67KM Alao-akala Expressway by ozo13(m): 10:31pm On May 18
Just yesterday I saw another advert on channels tv where kashim shettima was invited to come commission the newly built Bauchi deputy gov office.i was expecting them to invite Atiku as a PDP state.Now it's Oyo state govt doing same.
2027 politics will be interesting
Re: Makinde Invites Tinubu To Commission 76.67KM Alao-akala Expressway by LegendHero(m): 10:36pm On May 18
God bless Makinde.

Legit man.

9 Likes

Re: Makinde Invites Tinubu To Commission 76.67KM Alao-akala Expressway by chopnaira: 10:38pm On May 18
Some people will still cry and wail on this topic. grin

2 Likes

Re: Makinde Invites Tinubu To Commission 76.67KM Alao-akala Expressway by Goke7: 10:38pm On May 18
ozo13:
Just yesterday I saw another advert on channels tv where kashim shettima was invited to come commission the newly built Bauchi deputy gov office.i was expecting them to invite Atiku as a PDP state.Now it's Oyo state govt doing same.

You're very observant bruv, people are just ranting online while the original political game has begun

3 Likes

Re: Makinde Invites Tinubu To Commission 76.67KM Alao-akala Expressway by happney65: 10:38pm On May 18
ozo13:

Nothing bad in that. That's how the invite themselves. When Obasanjo was president,AD Govornors invited him for commissioning.

Seyi has been inviting people across the divide. Soludo was in Ibadan about a month ago to commission and flag off some projects too.

No big deal in that
Re: Makinde Invites Tinubu To Commission 76.67KM Alao-akala Expressway by LegendHero(m): 10:39pm On May 18
Iamgrey5:
The road is from Iseyin to Oyo to Ogbomosho

Linking three farming areas Areas within Oyo state.

Good. Then could be up to that km figure then. The handler is correct then.

I was confused by that Alao-Akala road name because I know
We have another road named like that in Ibadan.

1 Like

Re: Makinde Invites Tinubu To Commission 76.67KM Alao-akala Expressway by emee701(m): 10:39pm On May 18
LegendHero:
God bless Makinde.

Legit man. But 76km was a mistake from the handler. Alao-Akala road can never be up to that at all!
This particular one is iseyin oyo ogbomoso road newly constructed named after alao akala not the popular one in ibadan
Re: Makinde Invites Tinubu To Commission 76.67KM Alao-akala Expressway by happney65: 10:40pm On May 18
LegendHero:
God bless Makinde.

Legit man. But 76km was a mistake from the handler. Alao-Akala road can never be up to that at all!

This is not the Akala Express way in Ibadan. This is Iseyin to Ogbomosho.

Construction has started about 2 years ago and now it's completed.

It's a brand new road

1 Like

Re: Makinde Invites Tinubu To Commission 76.67KM Alao-akala Expressway by LegendHero(m): 10:40pm On May 18
emee701:

This particular one is iseyin oyo ogbomoso road newly constructed named after alao akala not the popular one in ibadan

Oh then make sense. I got confused before.

Seems Makinde is really trying his best for the state and I love that.

1 Like

Re: Makinde Invites Tinubu To Commission 76.67KM Alao-akala Expressway by LegendHero(m): 10:42pm On May 18
happney65:

This is not the Akala Express way in Ibadan. This is Iseyin to Ogbomosho.

Construction has started about 2 years ago and now it's completed.

It's a brand new road

Thanks make sense.

1 Like

Re: Makinde Invites Tinubu To Commission 76.67KM Alao-akala Expressway by ozo13(m): 10:46pm On May 18
happney65:

Nothing bad in that. That's how the invite themselves. When Obasanjo was president,AD Govornors invited him for commissioning.

Seyi has been inviting people across the divide. Soludo was in Ibadan about a month ago to commission and flag off some projects too.

No big deal in that
that means democracy is maturing then because it isn't like that in recent past.Hardly will you see opposition inviting the other person to commission a project.like I can't remember Obaseki inviting Buhari to commission a project

1 Like

Re: Makinde Invites Tinubu To Commission 76.67KM Alao-akala Expressway by AcadaWriter: 11:13pm On May 18
This is very commendable from governor MAKINDE
Re: Makinde Invites Tinubu To Commission 76.67KM Alao-akala Expressway by nlreserve: 10:07am On May 19
ryloy:

Sadistic and negativity will not be my portion
sorry for u
Re: Makinde Invites Tinubu To Commission 76.67KM Alao-akala Expressway by nlreserve: 10:08am On May 19
EmperorCaesar:

U guys are the reason people bash N
Go to international forum and see how people learn to stick to the subject of discussion

Wetin be this rubbish now

Some of u are just a bad reflection of whatever academic curricular u passed through
Thank you know Nigerian academic curricular is bad. Nigeria can only boast of corruption, nothing else

(1) (Reply)

Adedibu - Hero Or Villain? / Can Africans Be Seen As Their Own Number One Enemies / SSS Raides Atiku's Campaign Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.