Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,074 members, 7,859,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:05 PM

Why Don't You Have At Least N1m In Your Account? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Don't You Have At Least N1m In Your Account? (1698 Views)

Men! Don't You Ever Be A Nice Guy To Her (photo) / My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M / Lady Twerks To Davido's #bumbum In A Moving Bus, Keke & On Okada To Win N1M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Don't You Have At Least N1m In Your Account? by Xenry: 10:38pm On May 18
Take the mic 🎤 and tell us why you don't have at least 1m naira ($666) in your account, even as an average Nigerian. If you aren't a lazy d*khead, what has stopped you from getting that amount?
Re: Why Don't You Have At Least N1m In Your Account? by EmperorCaesar(m): 10:49pm On May 18
Lol...
Greek Philosopher Socrates said something about this particular mode of asking questions and making inquiries

1 Like

Re: Why Don't You Have At Least N1m In Your Account? by adeoyekay(m): 11:01pm On May 18
Xenry:
Take the mic 🎤 and tell us why you don't have at least 1m naira ($666) in your account, even as an average Nigerian. If you aren't a lazy d*khead, what has stopped you from getting that amount?
you are going too far, I didn't even have 1k in my account as we speak now talkless of 1million

14 Likes

Re: Why Don't You Have At Least N1m In Your Account? by Xenry: 11:03pm On May 18
EmperorCaesar:
Lol...
Greek Philosopher Socrates said something about this particular mode of asking questions and making inquiries
What did he say?
Re: Why Don't You Have At Least N1m In Your Account? by Xenry: 11:43pm On May 18
adeoyekay:
you are going too far, I didn't even have 1k in my account as we speak now talkless of 1million
N1m isn't as big as it used to be.
Re: Why Don't You Have At Least N1m In Your Account? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:02am On May 19
From your extra million you can do give away for the rest of us that don't have Thanks in advance

18 Likes

Re: Why Don't You Have At Least N1m In Your Account? by Xenry: 12:09am On May 19
Holluwhakemmy:
From your extra million you can do give away for the rest of us that don't have Thanks in advance
No
Re: Why Don't You Have At Least N1m In Your Account? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:11am On May 19
Xenry:
No
Why now? Don't be stingy

6 Likes

Re: Why Don't You Have At Least N1m In Your Account? by Xenry: 12:21am On May 19
Holluwhakemmy:
Why now? Don't be stingy
Free things keep making us lazy. From your point of view, N1M is a lot of money, but honestly, it isn't. I remember when I was praying for 1M monthly, but when I start getting it, all it did was piss me off. I was like, "Is this all I can get?" I know I can always get more, so I started working for it.

And yes, I'm stingy. Lately, I started noticing that my stinginess is reducing, I'll work on that. I prefer it high, especially to your gender.

Everything is money to your gender, you monetize relationship, friendship, birthdays. When someone hit you up with "hi", you suddenly remember that your airtime has finished, data exhausted, phone's screen about to crack beyond repair, all of a sudden you haven't eaten since two days.

I still blame men that give you all the validation that you don't deserve though.

I'm hoping you aren't as stingy as I am, why don't you go ahead and do the giveaway?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Don't You Have At Least N1m In Your Account? by Sapasenator: 12:28am On May 19
adeoyekay:

Why don't you have 1k in your account?
Re: Why Don't You Have At Least N1m In Your Account? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:29am On May 19
Xenry:
Free things keep making us lazy. From your point of view, N1M is a lot of money, but honestly, it isn't. I remember when I was praying for 1M monthly, but when I start getting it, all it did was piss me off. I was like, "Is this all I can get?" I know I can always get more, so I started working for it.

And yes, I'm stingy. Lately, I started noticing that my stinginess is reducing, I'll work on that. I prefer it high, especially to your gender.

Everything is money to your gender, you monetize relationship, friendship, birthdays. When someone hit you up with "hi", you suddenly remember that your airtime has finished, data exhausted, phone's screen about to crack beyond repair, all of a sudden you haven't eaten since two days.

I still blame men that give you all the validation that you don't deserve though.

I'm hoping you aren't as stingy as I am, why don't you go ahead and do the giveaway?

1M is big money to me as at this moment simply because I don't have it yet and fingers are not equal.

4 Likes

Re: Why Don't You Have At Least N1m In Your Account? by MonsterVerse(m): 12:29am On May 19
Sapasenator:

Why don't you have 1k in your account?
is not easy for someone like us😭😭👇

1 Like

Re: Why Don't You Have At Least N1m In Your Account? by Sapasenator: 12:32am On May 19
MonsterVerse:
is not easy for someone like us😭😭👇

Just curious, are you not working or a student or still living under your parents? As a student, your parents will surely send you N1K na.

Not trying to put you down but out of curiosity , why is it not easy for people like you?
Re: Why Don't You Have At Least N1m In Your Account? by MonsterVerse(m): 12:37am On May 19
Sapasenator:

Just curious, are you not working or a student or still living under your parents? As a student, your parents will surely send you N1K na.

Not trying to put you down but out of curiosity , why is it not easy for people like you?
OG.. I left home now 2 years, went to lagos hustling, currently in lagos, poor family, you are the only one to provide for yourself and your family, doing monthly work which is 45k, at end of the month expenses plenty..

Almost Years now nothing to show I swear..

Am even owning not even saving..

😭
Re: Why Don't You Have At Least N1m In Your Account? by RighteousDemon: 12:40am On May 19
Xenry:

Kidn*paper be forming don. Maybe na your #100 Naira data you take Dey this rubbish sef.😂

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Don't You Have At Least N1m In Your Account? by MonsterVerse(m): 12:41am On May 19
Sapasenator:

the last time I was offer money by my parents (father) is when am in primary school 2005,since then..

The rest now na history..
Re: Why Don't You Have At Least N1m In Your Account? by Xenry: 12:58am On May 19
RighteousDemon:

Kidn*paper be forming don. Maybe na your #100 Naira data you take Dey this rubbish sef.😂
Yeah, definitely my N100 data, but somehow it got me the amount in one of my trading accounts below. (Picture attached).

I'm guessing you have up to N100k worth of data, what has that got you?

If I were to be a kidnàpper, why would I be interested in kidnapping a brokie like you. N*ggar don't overestimate yourself, nobody is interested in kidnapping your broke ass, now you can run freely in the streets - I have made you realise the freedom you have.

1 Like

Re: Why Don't You Have At Least N1m In Your Account? by MonsterVerse(m): 1:00am On May 19
Xenry:
Yeah, definitely my N100 data, but somehow it got me the amount in one of my trading accounts below. (Picture attached).

If I were to be a kidnàpper, why would I kidnap a brokie like you. N*ggar don't overestimate yourself, nobody is interested in kidnapping your broke ass, now you can run freely in the streets - I have made you realise the freedom you have.
boss man make i drop UID for little token please

🙏🙏
Re: Why Don't You Have At Least N1m In Your Account? by Xenry: 1:02am On May 19
Holluwhakemmy:
1M is big money to me as at this moment simply because I don't have it yet and fingers are not equal.
Yes you're right. I wish you all the best. I hope one day you'll make it big and realize how messed up our currency is. Being a millionaire in Nigeria is no longer a flex, maybe multimillionaire is. The real flex would be becoming a billionaire since that's equivalent to being a dollar millionaire.

2 Likes

Re: Why Don't You Have At Least N1m In Your Account? by Kevineleven(m): 4:35am On May 19
Op is very funny , from my experience as a psychologist, he is talking about himself.
It is well brother.

2 Likes

Re: Why Don't You Have At Least N1m In Your Account? by jackie111(m): 5:07am On May 19
Xenry:

If investors no dey, commissions no dey.
Re: Why Don't You Have At Least N1m In Your Account? by fredsamuel1: 6:53am On May 19
It's not as easy as you make it seem Bossman. So jobs pay 15k, 30k monthly coupled with expenses, and with the high cost of living in this country at the moment having 1m and more in your acc means you are rich sef
Re: Why Don't You Have At Least N1m In Your Account? by ibechris(m): 6:57am On May 19
Holluwhakemmy:

How old are u?
Re: Why Don't You Have At Least N1m In Your Account? by imagrg(m): 7:00am On May 19
The OP is advertising FOREX trade. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Don't You Have At Least N1m In Your Account? by AcadaWriter: 7:10am On May 19
The OP is advertising FOREX trade.
Re: Why Don't You Have At Least N1m In Your Account? by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:10am On May 19
Xenry:

Dem send u?
Re: Why Don't You Have At Least N1m In Your Account? by RighteousDemon: 8:13am On May 19
Xenry:

If I were to be a kidnàpper, why would I be interested in kidnapping a brokie like you. N*ggar don't overestimate yourself, nobody is interested in kidnapping your broke ass, now you can run freely in the streets - I have made you realise the freedom you have.

Dey whine yourself😂😂😂
Re: Why Don't You Have At Least N1m In Your Account? by Nairalander248: 8:32am On May 19
Xenry:

My own problem is what is 1m (not exactly but -/+ that amount)doing in my account idle?
Re: Why Don't You Have At Least N1m In Your Account? by J0HNNY(m): 8:34am On May 19
Just say you wan advertise forex trade..

1m ko, 1b ni
Re: Why Don't You Have At Least N1m In Your Account? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:56am On May 19
ibechris:

How old are u?
same age with you
Re: Why Don't You Have At Least N1m In Your Account? by MonsterVerse(m): 9:07am On May 19
Holluwhakemmy:
same age with you
grin

Don't be rude, he's asking you a question..
Re: Why Don't You Have At Least N1m In Your Account? by MrCork: 9:45am On May 19
Xenry:

Bro, well i have 17m is my Nigerian Savings account & 3M left in my current account sir. In my UK saving account, i have ony £11,000 left while in my current account, i have just £3,000 sir angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys-young Girls, Older Girls / Check This Out! / If A Girl Is In Love With A Boy Who Doesn't Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.